New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO @ Home 4.0 Now available  (Read 22961 times)

Offline bhinkley

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • bhinkley New User has no influence.
  • NLG
TITO @ Home 4.0 Now available
« on: April 13, 2020, 05:45:02 PM »
TITO@Home version 4.0 is available. Each board comes with 3 free play options on it.   By default I set boards up with 1000, 5000, and 10,000 credit options as well as an off option.  They are based on a number of credits that is issued by the machine typically by the accounting denomination. 

My boards will run on:

IGT S2000
IGT IGame
IGT AVP 3.0/2.0
S-AVP, SMLD
AVP video
G20
G23
Universal Slant
IGT S3000
WMS Bluebird 1, 2, and 3 (Blade)
Bally S6000
Alpha 1
Alpha 2
Konami K2V
Konami KP3
Ainsworth A560
Speilo Vue
Incredible Technologies
Aruze Innovator
Aruze Craps machines
Aristocrat MK6 with a working SPC board
Aristocrat Gen 7 and Gen 8 with software version 5.07 or lower and a working SPC board
Coming soon: Aristocrat Gen 7 and Gen 8 with software 5.08 or newer.  No SPC board needed for this setup.

Boards are $40 per board plus shipping.

There is a flash module also available for $10 more that allows you to flash the 3 free play values very easily just by editing a text file with the module and connecting it to the board before power up and then disconnecting it after flash.

Shipping will be by USPS first class mail or Priority Mail with tracking.  If the order gets large enough it will be shipped UPS.   

PM me if you would like to order.

I do have a website online for info, specials, and ordering. That website is www.titoathome.com
« Last Edit: December 04, 2022, 03:30:03 PM by bhinkley »

Offline brokenticker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.brokenticker Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: TITO @ Home 3.0 releasing 4/17/2020
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 07:15:16 PM »
My opinion these are the best tito setup, Very user friendly, great support, all ways has them in stock, you can’t go wrong with these, thanks for making them

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
TITO @ Home 3.0
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 03:45:16 AM »
My opinion these are the best tito setup, Very user friendly, great support, all ways has them in stock, you can’t go wrong with these, thanks for making them

Thank you for the kind words about my TiTO setup. I try to make the product as good as possible and offer the same support.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 02:33:57 PM by bhinkley »

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2020, 07:12:58 AM »
I am still working through some version 2 boards, so I am doing an even better close out on those. From now until I run out of the version 2 boards they will be on sale for $30 each plus shipping. The version 3 boards are available for $40 each plus shipping (free shipping on either type with a minimum of 5 boards ordered at once).

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2020, 08:26:39 AM »
Has anyone gotten these to work on the Aristocrat MK6 machines?
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 08:41:52 AM »
NONE of these boards will ever work for Konami or Aristocrat.  They require enhanced SAS protocol.  All these boards only support System SAS protocol.  So unless the slot supports System SAS, then it will not work.

Until a time when enhanced SAS is developed for these boards, the only solution so far the home has been windows software that some users have created here.  To my knowledge on SAS@Home is known to work for Konami and Aristocrat.  The Aristocrats require the SPC board to translate Aristocrats native protocol to SAS.  From what I understand Konami's just require a harness for it (I don't have konami so I am not 100% sure).  You can do a search for konami TITO, as I know someone verified it working for Konami.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2020, 11:57:08 AM »
I am still working through some version 2 boards, so I am doing an even better close out on those. From now until I run out of the version 2 boards they will be on sale for $30 each plus shipping. The version 3 boards are available for $40 each plus shipping (free shipping on either type with a minimum of 5 boards ordered at once).

If I buy these Tito units and have then flashed for an S2000, they should or will work in the I Game / GK machines also?
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2020, 12:07:56 PM »

If I buy these Tito units and have then flashed for an S2000, they should or will work in the I Game / GK machines also?
. Yes they will. The coding I use is the same for all machines. It is only the cable that changes, and s2000, I game, and GK are all the same cable as well so they would be interchangeable.

Offline Eddiie

• Reputation Power: 45
  • Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 03:51:38 PM »
NONE of these boards will ever work for Konami or Aristocrat.  They require enhanced SAS protocol.  All these boards only support System SAS protocol.  So unless the slot supports System SAS, then it will not work.

Until a time when enhanced SAS is developed for these boards, the only solution so far the home has been windows software that some users have created here.  To my knowledge on SAS@Home is known to work for Konami and Aristocrat.  The Aristocrats require the SPC board to translate Aristocrats native protocol to SAS.  From what I understand Konami's just require a harness for it (I don't have konami so I am not 100% sure).  You can do a search for konami TITO, as I know someone verified it working for Konami.

I beg to differ.
I am able to get Konami K2V working with standard sas and BettorTITO.
The catch is that by default Konami defaults to SAS ID 0,  which according to the protocol spec disables SAS.  Setting the SAS ID to 1  made the BettorTITO come online and work.   Been asking for someone to confirm this.   I got pictures..

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2020, 04:01:22 PM »

I beg to differ.
The catch is that by default Konami defaults to SAS ID 0,  which according to the protocol spec disables SAS.  Setting the SAS ID to 1  made the BettorTITO come online and work.   Been asking for someone to confirm this.   I got pictures..

If you get confirmation on this can you pm me the settings and wiring info so I can add support for my board to the Konami as well?

Offline Eddiie

• Reputation Power: 45
  • Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...Eddiie Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2020, 04:19:11 PM »
Happy to, sorry to hijack the thread.

I had to sniff the serial line to figure it out, but it took 2 minutes because it was not responding or annoucing its SAS address like other machines.   So I gave it a SAS address and BOOM it worked.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2020, 04:19:43 PM »

I beg to differ.

Well, I stand corrected.  Through all the previous konami discussions, it appeared that konami only supported enhaced validation. Good to know!
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2020, 04:28:44 PM »
Happy to, sorry to hijack the thread.

I had to sniff the serial line to figure it out, but it took 2 minutes because it was not responding or annoucing its SAS address like other machines.   So I gave it a SAS address and BOOM it worked.

No worries.  I am always looking for info to support more machines so more people can enjoy the TITO @ Home system.  With limited access to any machines it is hard to add support so I appreciate any info that I get..

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2020, 05:42:17 PM »
Hello again everyone. I wanted to give an update on the version 2 close out boards. I am getting quite low on inventory of them, but I do still have some available. If you are looking to get a great deal to have your supported machine run with TITO now is the time to take advantage of the close out. Based on current sales I have made I am estimating that version 2 will be completely gone this month unless things change. Version 3 will still be available though.

Pm me if you would like either board to get yours now. Shipping is done within 24 hours of payment on all orders.

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2020, 06:45:40 PM »
How much is shipping on 3 of the version 2 Tito’s to 48039..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 06:55:28 PM »
How much is shipping on 3 of the version 2 Tito’s to 48039..

Shipping via priority mail is $8 anywhere in the USA for up to 4 boards.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 08:25:36 AM »
This is the absolute last chance to get any version 2 boards.  Since my last post I have flown through the stock I had of the old version.  I am expecting to sell out of the version 2 boards in a week or two at most at this rate, and then all that will be left are the version 3 boards.  This isn't a bad thing if you are waiting though as the version 3 has the selectable credit amount setup built in.  The Version 2 boards are all preprogrammed to a 1000 credit free play option and are not being offered in different values as the chips are already soldered to the board.  The version 3 can be reprogrammed easily in circuit so those can be changed at any time. 

Contact me by PM if you are looking to get a version 2 board asap as they are going very fast.  Contact me as well if you would like a version 3 board.  The list of credit options is in the top post of this conversation and all you need to do is let me know the 3 values you would like programmed into the board.  I have version 3 boards built and ready to ship at any time.  Not to say too much though, I would suggest contacting me and getting your name on the list for version 3 boards now if you want one, but just not officially ordering one yet.  Getting your name on the list might be able to save some money on the future shipments.

Version 2 on final final closeout is selling for $30 each.  Shipping is $8 for us to 4 boards.  Any order over 4 boards will get free shipping.
Version 3 is priced at $40 each.  same shipping deals for the boards as version 2.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2020, 04:01:34 PM »
Version 2 boards are officially sold out now. Version 3 will continue to be available. Beginning June 1st 2020 version 3 has a new lower price. The regular price will now be set at $35 per board. PM me for orders or questions and I will get back to you ASAP.

Offline bhinkley

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 06:49:14 PM »
I have recently been able to obtain some info on connecting my TITO boards to Konami K2V machines. If there is anyone willing to either confirm if the information is correct or try a TITO @ Home board in a Konami, please let me know via PM. I would love to get this going as a supported manufacturer of machines as well, but don’t have any access directly to a Konami machine.

I still have a good supply of boards for all other supported machines as well, so let me know if you are interested in getting any boards for those as well.

Offline Tanner M

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Tanner M New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2020, 08:56:53 AM »
I have a Konami K2V that I would love to have TiTO for.  I already have your version 2 boards in my gameking & BB2.  It would be amazing to have this on the K2V.  I would probably need some help on how to set it up but I am willing to help in any way possible to make it work!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal