New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Anyone Within 250 Miles Of SE Virginia (Suffolk) that can try to clear my 5000+  (Read 865 times)

Offline mwade109

• It is always....
  • Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • mwade109 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
    • Suffolk Amusements
I really hate the idea of parting this almost working machine out.  I am hoping there is someone within 250 Miles Of SE Virginia (Suffolk) that can try to clear my 5000plus if I drive it over there. I have the chips, I have the keypad programmer. I have tried a 'working' comparitor from eBay.
I do not think it is getting a actual ram clear, when I go to program it after a tried ramclear, I get a JP error.
 If you think you can help, let me know.  I'll load it up in my Suburban and take a ride.

thanks!
-mike

Online Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
I don't know anything about the 5000+ but maybe you can contact Badbaud K-Lar and send the MPU to him ?

Offline mwade109

• It is always....
  • NLG
    • Suffolk Amusements

Thanks, that's who I bought the keypad from.  I'm not interested in sending the boards out, if there is someone I can take it to that's one thing, but I'm not interested in sending things back and forth thru the mail only to accomplish nothing.  I purchased coin comparator only to find out it didn't help (I was told that was the problem). I think if I could get a good ramclear it would solve the problem.

So.... still looking to take it somewhere within 250-300 miles of zip code 23434 !

I don't know anything about the 5000+ but maybe you can contact Badbaud K-Lar and send the MPU to him ?

Offline Slot Tech Mike

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Slot Tech Mike New User has no influence.
  • NLG
I can probably help you over the phone if needed.

Offline mwade109

• It is always....
  • NLG
    • Suffolk Amusements

Thanks, let me tell you what I have done and then if you PM me a number and time to call, I would really appreciate the help.
Take off daughter board
replace U-12 & U-15 Chips with my clear chips
Replace board without the daughter board over the clear chips
Turn on, it goes thru a sequence, reels jiggle, lights go on and off...
Replace game chips
Will not take coins, insert coins light does not light (bulb is good)
Try to use keypad and just like everytime I clear it, I get Ec in the screen when I try to save changes.
Will not accept coins. Will function properly if I use pseudo coin button.
Tried a different coin comparitor setup from eBay (cannot say if that one was actually good or not).
Thoughts?

-mike

I can probably help you over the phone if needed.

Offline Slot Tech Mike

• NLG
Your issue is the comparator. Can you post a pic

Offline mwade109

• It is always....
  • NLG
    • Suffolk Amusements

Sure thing. When the machine is turned on the relay in the coin mech itself clicks once.

Your issue is the comparator. Can you post a pic

Offline Badbaud

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
KLAR doesn't do back and forth, back and forth. KLAR repairs then returns.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline mwade109

• It is always....
  • NLG
    • Suffolk Amusements

Ahh, never meant to insinuate anything like that.  I only said back and forth once, meaning sending something out, there is nothing wrong with it and sending it back. To me, that's a waste of time and money.
I will be in Vegas late on the 31st thru June 4th, would you be able to test the comparator, basically on the spot if I brought it over, as I will have to Uber over to you (I hope you're close to Caesars) and from what I understand Uber/Lyft are kinda hard to get these days in Vegas. If so, what charge to test it?

-mike

KLAR doesn't do back and forth, back and forth. KLAR repairs then returns.

Offline Slot Tech Mike

• NLG
Alan at KLAR is the only person allowed to repair and update my boards. He invented a greater number of testing platforms for the manufactures than any other in the industry.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal