New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Tournament Session Reset  (Read 532 times)

Offline Fuscie123

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Fuscie123 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Tournament Session Reset
« on: November 27, 2023, 11:25:46 AM »
Hello, just purchase a slot machine and am new at this but its set up in Tournament Mode. When I turned it on it let me run through 2 mins of spins and then timed out. Now I cannot seem to reset it. I tried the turn the key and press the spin button simultaneously but that doesn't seem to reset it. Its a 2000 IGT machine. Looking for suggestions.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Tournament Session Reset
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2023, 12:43:27 PM »
What SG chips are you using?
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Fuscie123

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2023, 01:03:10 PM »
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I am assuming you are referring to the Stepper GM version but not sure. Again a total newbie here but I am attaching a picture for your reference. Hopefully this helps. Again just looking to reset the session if I can. This has no money slots and is set to Tournament play.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2023, 01:18:05 PM »
PSR attached. Tournament mode is accessed in the operator menu (3.9) via the test switch.

Offline a69mopar

• Global NLG Site Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2023, 01:27:22 PM »
If you don't make headway, I would check the button switch to make sure it's functioning. 

Welcome to the site,
Wayne

Offline Fuscie123

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2023, 01:42:25 PM »
Thanks so much for the immediate assistance and the PDF as that is very helpful. So the button switch your are referring is the "Spin" button correct? I tried the key and spin button simultaneously and it doesn't reset the game as it says in the manual. Again, thanks so much!

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2023, 01:54:54 PM »
The test switch is the thin button on the front edge of the MPU.

Offline a69mopar

• a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.a69mopar Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2023, 01:58:10 PM »
I was referring to the spin button.  As you say, used in conjunction with the reset key.
Ron was referring to the test button to access the settings.

Thanks,
Wayne

Offline Fuscie123

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2023, 02:09:04 PM »
Got it. I will check that button but I was almost positive that was the button that did spin when I first turned it on. I think it also works on the menu as well but again I will double check all the settings again. Thanks!

Offline Fuscie123

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2023, 03:00:41 PM »
Thanks all. Figured it out. My sequence of turning the key before hitting the Spin button was wrong. All I had to do was hit the button first then turn the key and it all worked and reset. Feeling pretty stupid right now but maybe this can help someone else with the same issue... :Scratch-Head:

Thanks again! The PDF will definitely come in handy

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2023, 03:35:45 PM »
 :cool_thumb_up:

Offline a69mopar

• NLG
    • www.gtaslots.com
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2023, 05:17:34 PM »
Good to hear, thanks for letting us know.

W

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal