New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Trouble getting power supply out  (Read 245 times)

Offline newkid3

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Trouble getting power supply out
« on: December 18, 2023, 09:13:18 AM »
Hello all, hoping someone can help me out here or advise me in the right direction. I have never took a power supply out of a IGT S2000 before. I am having trouble getting this power supply out. I have turned the thumb screw counter clockwise but it just seems to click. I dont know if it unscrewed or not. I have tried pushing the power supply to the left but it seems like it is stuck or the screw is still holding it or something. I even put a screwdriver between the supply and the bracket to try to break it loose but it just does not want to move. I don't want to mess something up. I searched but have not been able to find anything about this directly. I am sure there are some people out there that have had to have this issue. Maybe I am just babying it to much but I would like to know before I get crazy on it. I would appreciate any help or advice.  Thanks

Offline lookes

• Reputation Power: 27
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
Re: Trouble getting power supply out
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 09:17:01 AM »
You have to pull (or push?) on the knob, or use a stubby Philips head on the end of it. It has a one way clutch thus the clicking. Then it slides right out.
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline newkid3

• Reputation Power: 37
  • newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
Re: Trouble getting power supply out
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 10:04:30 AM »
Lookes, Thanks for the fast reply. I went out there and used a stubby Phillips head screwdriver and it was out in no time. I am going to post this hoping it might help someone else out down the line.
Taking IGT S2000 power supply out. Remove all reels. Turn thumb screw with a stubby Phillips screwdriver counterclockwise.  They say you can pull on it or push on it when turning but I could not get to it good enough to do that. Then slide the power supply to the left enough to clear the connector and then lift supply up and out. At first I thought I was going to have to undo all of the connectors so I could slide it out all of the way. You dont have to just slide it out a little ways and then lift up and pull out.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal