New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: My First Alpha  (Read 19699 times)

Offline Ron (r273)

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 74
  • Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.Ron (r273) Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
Re: My First Alpha
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2014, 01:50:47 PM »
Rick, everything you get is in his photos so make sure it's all there. If it isn't you will not get it.  Just say'n.  :yes:
I'm retired....My job is having a good time with my slots.   Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2014, 01:57:29 PM »
Coolwave, Yes the junkman.  As stated make sure you get it all as from the grape vine.  Many have bought from him including vendors so prob. ok.  Just look out for your self on the deal as this member has thousands of items for sell and prob. pretty busy so to be polite and correct prob. on times some things may be overlooked or missed--IMO.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2014, 03:43:55 PM »
Yes, I bought a kit from him that had the wrong software, and he wouldn't budge on sending the right software, but he did make me a "deal" on another kit that had the software, so I wound up with two sets of strips and glass but only 1 set of software.  Lesson learned.  So now I look really carefully to make sure it has the right software on it.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2014, 05:44:42 PM »
Rick,  I have to agree.  Most all of those sales and offers are attractive but the end result is what matters,  What matters with me if I offer something and most everyone here that would offer items is that is good-to-go---good stuff-- :cool_thumb_up:

Offline mvco

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2014, 05:45:11 PM »
I have picked up about 4 3 reel kits from Junkman.  He seems to be accepting 20.00 best offers these days.  All four kits purchased are PERFECT!  Correct software, strips, and complete.  But ONLY because I look carefull at his pictures.  He shows incorrect software for the kits in some auctions, so just avoid those.
I got a nice surprise from him, a newer 3 reel kit from late 2009, an old school 5X 10X pay.  What is special, the reel backlite LED's are lit all the time, and winning symbols flash.  Really brightens up the game, and looks more like an Alpha 2 that leaves the reel lights on, just a much newer look.  Now I am curious how many other kits for the Alpha are out there that have all the reel lights on.  Are others dicovering this? 
Anyway, junkmans kits are great, just look carefully at what you are buying.  Some of the software boxes only contain O/S cards and crap like that.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 100
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2014, 05:52:13 PM »
I can not find him on eBay. Can you send me a direct link to the items he is selling? Thanks.
-------
Charles

Offline slots-4-u

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • slots-4-u Is working their way up.slots-4-u Is working their way up.slots-4-u Is working their way up.
  • NLG

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2014, 06:25:31 PM »
Thats the same guy? lol duh...
-------
Charles

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2014, 09:55:42 PM »
I have picked up about 4 3 reel kits from Junkman.  He seems to be accepting 20.00 best offers these days.  All four kits purchased are PERFECT!  Correct software, strips, and complete.  But ONLY because I look carefull at his pictures.  He shows incorrect software for the kits in some auctions, so just avoid those.
I got a nice surprise from him, a newer 3 reel kit from late 2009, an old school 5X 10X pay.  What is special, the reel backlite LED's are lit all the time, and winning symbols flash.  Really brightens up the game, and looks more like an Alpha 2 that leaves the reel lights on, just a much newer look.  Now I am curious how many other kits for the Alpha are out there that have all the reel lights on.  Are others dicovering this? 
Anyway, junkmans kits are great, just look carefully at what you are buying.  Some of the software boxes only contain O/S cards and crap like that.

The first Alpha title at the beginning of the thread has the reel backlight pattern as you describe.  My B&W 7's only light up to show the wining line.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline SlotFreak

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • SlotFreak New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »

my monte carlo royale is always lit.

Offline coolwavepic

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2014, 10:51:19 AM »
A lot of memebers think that if all the reel lights are on that its "an alpha 2". That is not correct. I am still look for a Cherry Red 5 reel conversion kit but instead of helping me, they keep telling me its an Alpha 2. lol
-------
Charles

Offline mvco

• Reputation Power: 26
  • mvco New User barely matters.mvco New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2014, 01:23:27 PM »
I also thought that you had to have an Alpha 2 to have the reel lights constantly lit.  Hence my surprise when I kitted up my 3 reel 5X 10X pay and had constant reel lights.  Loving it, must find more kits that do the same.  Trying to figure out of game cards after a certain date do this?  My 5X 10X has a card dated 10/09. 
Would love to find a kit for my 5 reeler S9000 that does this.  :-)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal