New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Where's the Member Map? (not really a rant, I guess)  (Read 4768 times)

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Where's the Member Map? (not really a rant, I guess)
« on: November 06, 2014, 12:26:07 PM »
Is there anyone else who misses the Members Map? I know the answer is probably NO, but I do! Last night I was trying to find a member whose username/email/real name I forgot, and I could have REALLY used the map! Even though most people lied on it, it was still handy at times...
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline Don

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Don New User has no influence.
  • It's All About Fun!
Re: Where's the Member Map? (not really a rant, I guess)
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 01:02:36 PM »
Love that Idea, I always am wondering where my friends I made are on the map!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Forget the Joneses. I can't keep up with the Simpsons!

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 02:39:39 PM »
Not EVERYONE lied Roz, just the people in illegal states, lol

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 02:50:16 PM »
Yep, or the people who were hiding something....like MORALS!!!  :rotfl: :rotfl:  God knows we had more than one of those guys pass through!

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 05:44:51 PM »
They weren't hiding them, they just didn't have any

Offline Buzz

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 76
  • Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 06:50:03 PM »
Everyone is hiding something, why do you think we wear clothes ??
PUT BRAIN IN GEAR BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN MOTION

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 07:25:16 PM »
To keep people from getting jealous

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 10:49:24 AM »
Or scared, depending on who we're talking about!  :24:

Offline lookes

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • lookes New User barely matters.lookes New User barely matters.
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 11:14:26 AM »
I reserve the right to lie about both subjects.   :tmi:
I Repair IGT 50X, 1270, 039, 044, and S+ MPU's. Contact me at slots@lookelectronics.com for more information.

Offline Buzz

• Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.Buzz Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 12:58:20 PM »
I'm going to tell this true story on myself but I want the three of you in this thread to keep it to your self's.

One winter night a few years ago I decided a dip in my hot tub was the thing to do. Now mind you I don't wear a whole lot when I get in the hot tub, matter of fact I wear nothing. OK I'm kicked back enjoying the water and the wind comes up, then it starts snowing, it's now one of those snow storms where the snow isn't falling from the sky it's one of those snows where it's blowing sideways. My bath robe is draped over the Bar B Q and it's covered with snow, there was no way I was going to put that thing on.  Here I am the wind is blowing about 20 MPH, it's snowing hard and I'm running around bare ass naked trying to get the cover back on the Spa with that snow hitting me in the butt. Plus I'm getting a blow job from hell !!

I guess the reason I'm telling this story in this thread is because this thread is about a lost members map. That night I thought I was about to loose a member to Frost Bite !!

Offline cowboygames

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 02:27:05 PM »
Gives a new meaning to "getting a stiffy", lol

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 02:44:16 PM »
Gives a new meaning to "getting a stiffy", lol

" In a snow storm !" Are you shitting me? hell I had to use a magnifying glass and a pair of tweezers to take a leak

Offline Don

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • Don New User has no influence.
  • It's All About Fun!
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 04:26:41 PM »
OMG Buzz,

Reminds me of getting out of the hot tub when I lived up in Klamath Falls Oregon... When it snows.....It "BLOWS!"

Don

-------------------------------------------------------------
Forget the Joneses. I can't keep up with the Simpsons!

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 08:07:27 PM »
Use pepper, when it comes out to sneeze grab it and go.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline Buzz

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 09:06:18 PM »
Use pepper, when it comes out to sneeze grab it and go.

Well what kind of advice is that ??  Pepper around the nose will cause a sneeze, but my pecker has been known to erupt a few times but I don't think it ever sneezed.

Now in the world did this thread get so far off topic ??  Well maybe it didn't, were still talking about members aren't we.

No Roz your not allowed to join in in this discussion, you don't have a external member so there for anything you say will be hear-say !!

Did you hear the story about the two unborn twins. One says to the other one " when I grow up I'm gonna become a construction worker and come back here and install some seats and lights in this place"  The other twin thinks about this and says " I think I'll become a Professional Wrestler and come back here and break the neck of that Son of a Bitch that keeps sticking his head in here and spitting on us "

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 10:23:38 PM »
Oooohhhh mmmyyyyyyy goooooooddddd!!! I think, for once, I'm speechless...  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

NOT REALLY!!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Cute, but crude, joke about the twins there Buzz!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal