New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 5000+ Can a wire a credit switch for more then 3 credits?  (Read 405 times)

Offline freaktech

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • freaktech New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally 5000+ Can a wire a credit switch for more then 3 credits?
« on: December 16, 2023, 02:19:29 AM »
Hi

Its me tom from austria
sorry my english is not perfect.

a have a nice Bally slot here in good condition,

When i play, i can select if a WIN will be payed out immediately or add to the CREDIT value

I can only insert 1-3 coins        then the 4th coin will be rejected       

is it possible?:
to wire a key switch somewhere
and when i use it it will add credits to the credit section and not to the inserted coins 1-3 ?

just for fun i want to insert may be 50 credits with a single switch or a credit pcb with impulses

but first i have to know if such a input is available

i see a bill accaptor was also available for this machines, may be its possible to use this connection ?

thank you for your help

tom

« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 09:21:15 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline freaktech

• NLG
Re: Bally 5000+ Can a wire a credit switch for more then 3 credits?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2023, 07:26:07 AM »
and there is a PCN slot for a soundboard?

anyone know where to get this for a better sound   will it work?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2023, 09:21:29 AM by shortrackskater »

Offline slcjeeper

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • slcjeeper New User barely matters.slcjeeper New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2023, 07:17:15 PM »
Unfortunately it is not possible to credit up the machine beyond its maximum bet per play. Regarding the Bill Validator, it was a Mars side car unit externally mounted to the bottom right side of the cabinet. A harness passed through the cabinet below and behind the handle. These validators can not be upgraded to accept paper currency in use today and are obsolete. As for the sound, what you have is what you get. When accessing the options menu you may find several sound options for a related machine state, but they are all the same. You may be able to turn some sounds off, but that depends on the jurisdiction of the machine. Some jurisdictions mandated that some sounds would not be allowed to be turned off. Another limit to the sounds available would be related to the series of the game. The 5000 was made in a 300, 500, and finally 600 series. On a side note, the 5000 model you have is actually one of the early versions. The blue display was omitted on later versions. You probably have a silver power supply as well. It’s good to see this machine running as the majority of them no longer do. Beautiful machine!

Leider ist es nicht möglich, die Maschine über ihren maximalen Einsatz pro Spiel hinaus gutzuschreiben. In Bezug auf den Bill Validator war es eine Mars-Seitenwageneinheit, die extern an der unteren rechten Seite des Schranks montiert war. Ein Geschirr ging durch den Schrank unter und hinter dem Griff. Diese Validatoren können nicht aufgerüstet werden, um Papierwährung zu akzeptieren, die heute verwendet wird, und sind veraltet. Was den Klang betrifft, ist das, was Sie haben, das, was Sie bekommen. Wenn Sie auf das Optionsmenü zugreifen, finden Sie möglicherweise mehrere Soundoptionen für einen verwandten Maschinenzustand, aber sie sind alle gleich. Sie können vielleicht einige Geräusche ausschalten, aber das hängt von der Gerichtsbarkeit der Maschine ab. Einige Gerichtsbarkeiten verlangten, dass einige Geräusche nicht ausgeschaltet werden dürfen. Eine weitere Grenze für die verfügbaren Sounds wäre mit der Serie des Spiels verbunden. Die 5000 wurde in einer Serie von 300, 500 und schließlich 600 hergestellt. Nebenbei bemerkt, das 5000-Modell, das Sie haben, ist eigentlich eine der frühen Versionen. Das blaue Display wurde in späteren Versionen weggelassen. Sie haben wahrscheinlich auch ein silbernes Netzteil. Es ist gut zu sehen, dass diese Maschine läuft, da die meisten von ihnen es nicht mehr tun. Schöne Maschine!
Bally 742A-240, 742A-107B, 785-ZP, 809-B, 831-R, 873-K, 1113, 1239-E, 1256-E, V2236-10, V2096-47, S5000+, V5000+, S5500, S6000, IGT PE, Flip-It, Jennings 400, WMS BB1 Goldfish

Offline freaktech

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2023, 01:22:14 PM »

i think i have to shortcut 2 wires at the right compensator board?

anyone can show me which ones?

thank you

tom

Offline freaktech

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2023, 01:30:31 PM »
and what are the 3

"coin sensor 1"
"coin sensor 2"
"coin sensor 3"

when the machine only accept 1 coin type?

Offline freaktech

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2023, 03:15:14 AM »
when i connect green/red to and i get an coin jam error

i think there must be a exact pulse length  which a can not simulate with 2 wires

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal