New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT 5x Pay machine seems very "loose"  (Read 5244 times)

Offline rvrtrpn2002

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rvrtrpn2002 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
IGT 5x Pay machine seems very "loose"
« on: April 24, 2015, 05:00:32 PM »
Hello everyone,

I purchased a 5x IGT slot machine and it seems to be REALLY loose.  I'm curious if someone can look at my chips and tell me exactly what this machine is set too.  The previous owner said she was able to access a menu to "loosen" it up.  I'd certainly appreciate some help educating me on this. 

Thanks so much

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: IGT 5x Pay machine seems very "loose"
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 05:11:00 PM »
SS7903 85% 5x pay 5 line game.  Lowest available percentage, and no, you cannot change the "looseness" in your setup without changing the SS chip, but you are already at the lowest possible setting.

Sometimes, the machines just goes through those periods.  The 85% holdback is a statistical measure over millions of game plays.  There's some volatility involved here, and that is probably what you experience.  I bet you will also eventually experience a no payout drought.  On the 5 line machines though you could theoretically win something in every spin, but you end up loosing.  You bet 5 coins, and get paid say 2 coins, you lost 3 of them.   
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline rvrtrpn2002

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • rvrtrpn2002 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 05:31:06 PM »
Thanks Rickhunter,

Another quick question... If it hit a big payout is there a way to reset the credits down to 0 instead of playing them off or paying out through the quarters?  I don't have a card slot (it's been removed).  But sometimes when it "hits" it's a pain to get it back to zero.  Any thoughts?

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 05:34:47 PM »
Well, you could go coinless and just use bills.  If you set it to coinless, if you cash out it will go into handpay, and then you can just reset the credits to zero by turning the jackpot reset key on the side.  I am assuming you're in a home environment.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 05:54:29 PM »
This is listed under S+ this is a S2000 board. The ss chip doesn't allow  change in the menu. Rickhunter is right, if you get a big win just hit the cash out and turn the reset key. I'm guessing soon you'll be begging for a win with an 85% payoff chip. Good luck.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2015, 06:15:52 PM by Shaggy »
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 08:25:48 PM »
If you were to purchase the SB chip for the game, which is designed to Ru with the board you have, it would give you the option of selecting the payback you want. Like Rick said, you're not going to see a huge difference, 5x pay is a very volatile gamekits the 5x symbols. Anytime someone hits a big one, it will throw the odds off. It's not really a matter of time, it's just frequency of hits. Other games have more hits,more often, but they are smaller hits.
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2015, 02:22:12 AM »
I'm moving this back to the S2000 section.  Based on the picture, it is an S2000 machine, although it's using a legacy S+ "SS" chip.  As others have said, there is no way to adjust the payout in the menus with your current configuration -- you'd need to install a different S+ SS chip, or install a set of S2000 Five Times Pay chips to be able to change the payout percentage.

Also, I'll mention it here since it's not often we hear home owners wanting their machines to be "tighter": it is illegal and a terrible idea to operate a slot machine in your home for real money.  Aside from any state laws that may apply, there are federal laws that are being broken if a slot machine is being operated as a gambling device without a license.  We do not condone nor support home operation of machines for illegal gambling.

If that's not what you're doing, great -- please take no offense at the previous paragraph, it's just an explanation of where we stand here on the site.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal