New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 S+ Conversion Help and More  (Read 8775 times)

Offline Railroader Travis

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Railroader Travis New User has no influence.
  • Ridin' the Rails, Gamblin', Drinkin' Bourbon
S2000 S+ Conversion Help and More
« on: August 24, 2016, 12:02:16 PM »
So currently, I am running an IGT S2000 S+ variant of Wild Cherry.    It's a .25 cent game, and I would love to be able to convert this over to a S2000 variant of Double Diamonds...   

I need to know where and what I need to buy online to do this. I know nothing about swapping chips or using key chips, etc... I know it can't be that difficult, I have built computers in my life many times, and know how they work.  I'd like to make this a double diamonds $1.00 machine with max bet of $3.00 a spin.  I attached photos below of my current machine for you to look at.

PS - My spin reel arm is still locked even after pushing the "Bet one" button; it doesn't unlock. Where can I find trouble shooting steps for this?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 09:33:25 AM by shortrackskater »
Slots, Poker, Whiskey, Trains.... Those are the only things I can't do without. Well, of course my family, too.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: S2000 S+ Conversion Help and More
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 01:13:16 PM »
Hi Rails, my first question is are you wanting to keep this a single pay line but but be able to bet 1 to 3 credits? If so you are going to make this into a 3 coin multiplier.  A 3cm has chips just for that game only. If you go to the S and S+ topics and scroll down to the topic that says IGT S+ game bible you can click on 3cm at the top and choose double diamond to see the different percentage payout chips and their numbers. That will be the chip for the change. It's called a reel chip or SS chip. With power off remove the MPU from your machine and locate the SSchip currently on the board. The chip will be shorter than the socket it is in. Pay careful attention to the way the chip is installed. There is a notch on the top and it has to face the same way on the new chip. You'll notice the chip also sits clear against the "back" of the socket. Let's start there to get you going towards the Double Diamond. Most any of the vendors on the home page can supply you the reel chip. Member RB can also do that for you. Choose your chip and start there. Arm....look on the inside of the machine where the arm comes through. See if you can see if the solenoid wires are connected. That being said there is an S2000 version of the game. If you're starting new, that would be a better version in the long run.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2016, 01:28:15 PM »
Hi Rails, my first question is are you wanting to keep this a single pay line but but be able to bet 1 to 3 credits? If so you are going to make this into a 3 coin multiplier.  A 3cm has chips just for that game only. If you go to the S and S+ topics and scroll down to the topic that says IGT S+ game bible you can click on 3cm at the top and choose double diamond to see the different percentage payout chips and their numbers. That will be the chip for the change. It's called a reel chip or SS chip. With power off remove the MPU from your machine and locate the SSchip currently on the board. The chip will be shorter than the socket it is in. Pay careful attention to the way the chip is installed. There is a notch on the top and it has to face the same way on the new chip. You'll notice the chip also sits clear against the "back" of the socket. Let's start there to get you going towards the Double Diamond. Most any of the vendors on the home page can supply you the reel chip. Member RB can also do that for you. Choose your chip and start there. Arm....look on the inside of the machine where the arm comes through. See if you can see if the solenoid wires are connected. That being said there is an S2000 version of the game. If you're starting new, that would be a better version in the long run.

Dave

Hi Dave,Thanks for your reply.   I am learning all of this, I don't even know where these chips are located in the machine, and what I need to remove.  As far as the solenoid for the arm goes, is the solenoid a small box looking object in the corner of the cabinet directly above the arm? I see wires connected to it, but not sure where they actually end up going.  It's hard to see back there as the bill validator and the bill storage box is in the way.  I'm also trying to change the amount that triggers handpay and a reset. I would like to set my handpays to be at $250.00 instead of $1,250.00; which is I believe the state it came from requires a W2G for $1250.00.... I went into settings and saw W2 Controller and such, but didn't mess with it since I am not 100% sure. As far as all these chips go, do you think you could link me to where I need to go to find the stuff I need to convert the game to a $1.00 double diamond for the S2000; I would like to convert it but convert it where it's the easiest TO convert... not have to change too much. Also, my machine prints out tickets, which I am able to change the name on the ticket in settings, however, it doesn't validate the same ticket it prints? I found what I wanted. It's the wild cherry game 121G, 5CM...My machine is currently a 5CM I believe, but jackpot payouts on this one is 1 coin 500, 2 coin 1000, 3 coin 1500, 4 coin 2000, 5 coin 5000.... on the original wild cherry its much higher payouts, and I like the reel strips better. So how would I convert this? What do I need to buy.  Also, one other thing I'm wondering about, how do I change how fast the credits get paid out. Earlier they paid out fast, about 50 credits every 2 seconds, now its going slow as molasses when they pay out, which, I changed a setting somewhere and now it's paying out credits slow.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:48:33 PM by rails4ever »
Slots, Poker, Whiskey, Trains.... Those are the only things I can't do without. Well, of course my family, too.

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2016, 02:56:21 PM »
OK, let's start with covering the bases on NLG. I don't think you understood what Rickhunter was saying. You have 2 posts on this forum now with the same questions. When asking a question on the forum, only ask 1 question at a time. Every time you want to ask another question you need to start a new topic. Ex. change game in machine1. arm is not working 2 ticket printer 3 etc. See Just one question per thread. Otherwise we'll have 10 different people answering 6 different questions and it becomes a mad house. I need to know what you want to know first. Game change, ticket printer, arm solenoid, denomination change etc. What do you want to know first and I or someone on here will get that taken care of and then you start a new topic on the next question. Let's start there.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2016, 04:02:21 PM »
OK, let's start with covering the bases on NLG. I don't think you understood what Rickhunter was saying. You have 2 posts on this forum now with the same questions. When asking a question on the forum, only ask 1 question at a time. Every time you want to ask another question you need to start a new topic. Ex. change game in machine1. arm is not working 2 ticket printer 3 etc. See Just one question per thread. Otherwise we'll have 10 different people answering 6 different questions and it becomes a mad house. I need to know what you want to know first. Game change, ticket printer, arm solenoid, denomination change etc. What do you want to know first and I or someone on here will get that taken care of and then you start a new topic on the next question. Let's start there.

Dave

I found what I wanted. It's the wild cherry game 121G, 5CM...My machine is currently a 5CM I believe, but jackpot payouts on this one is 1 coin 500, 2 coin 1000, 3 coin 1500, 4 coin 2000, 5 coin 5000.... on the original wild cherry its much higher payouts, and I like the reel strips better. So how would I convert this? What do I need to buy
PS - It is a royal pain in the rear end to start multiple threads of different questions!

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 04:56:27 PM »

Dave

I found what I wanted. It's the wild cherry game 121G, 5CM...My machine is currently a 5CM I believe, but jackpot payouts on this one is 1 coin 500, 2 coin 1000, 3 coin 1500, 4 coin 2000, 5 coin 5000.... on the original wild cherry its much higher payouts, and I like the reel strips better. So how would I convert this? What do I need to buy
PS - It is a royal pain in the rear end to start multiple threads of different questions!

PS as I said in my PM..........get used to it. May be we need to make sure you are using an S+ game in your machine. I'll post a couple of Pics showing the MPU position and the chip layout.  Next post.

Dave

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 05:13:04 PM »
Okay here's a pic of the MPU inside the machine. With the power off. Turn the little handle and pull straight out. You may have to remove the tray on the front. Now you can see the orientation of the chips and the one of mine that says SS on it. Do you have a chip in that socket? Shoot a picture of what's in there so we can see what you have.

Dave

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2016, 05:40:41 PM »
Okay here's a pic of the MPU inside the machine. With the power off. Turn the little handle and pull straight out. You may have to remove the tray on the front. Now you can see the orientation of the chips and the one of mine that says SS on it. Do you have a chip in that socket? Shoot a picture of what's in there so we can see what you have.

Dave

Apparently SS3499 Cartoon Wild Cherry is my slot game. I honestly wouldn't mind converting this machine actually into 10x Pay 5CM 323K,  Lot's of different payout scales, and I like that.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2016, 06:21:09 PM »
The first thing you need to do is get rid of that Varta battery. It's not needed for home use. I see corrosion on the surrounding components that will ultimately lead to board failure. The games you have mentioned swapping to have a specific SB chip that will allow you to change the payout % via a key chip. The SS chip will not be needed. It will allow other settings to be changed such as denom also. I recommend every S2000 owner who wants to tinker with the settings, swap game kits, etc invest in a clear & key chip. Your Version & SG chips are very outdated & will work but definitely not optimal. When you find the game kit you want it will probably come with at least the SB chip but not always depending on the seller.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2016, 06:25:54 PM »
Well with your current setup you would have to change the reel chip (SS chip). SS011470 -97.4% SS011471-96.2% SS011472-94.9%. Are all chips that will work for that game. Of course this is the 3rd game decision you've made today. Member RB can probably furnish whichever chip you are looking for. Or the vendors on the home page may be able to help too. You'll want the reel strips also and the top glass. So you'll have the pay table for the game. Those 2 items can be found from the vendors on the home page. You have a project started, but you'll enjoy it.  :yes:

Dave

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2016, 06:28:48 PM »
RB posted as I was typing. Listen to what he says. The actual S2000 games are a little more hardware but much more user friendly for the home user. If I were you, I'd go with the updated chips.

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2016, 07:56:52 PM »
The first thing you need to do is get rid of that Varta battery. It's not needed for home use. I see corrosion on the surrounding components that will ultimately lead to board failure. The games you have mentioned swapping to have a specific SB chip that will allow you to change the payout % via a key chip. The SS chip will not be needed. It will allow other settings to be changed such as denom also. I recommend every S2000 owner who wants to tinker with the settings, swap game kits, etc invest in a clear & key chip. Your Version & SG chips are very outdated & will work but definitely not optimal. When you find the game kit you want it will probably come with at least the SB chip but not always depending on the seller.

What is the best way to remove the Varta Battery? What does that battery do?  I also see a flat battery as well, I'm assuming one of which is for storing credits when the machine is off.  When you say "Key Chip"; board being outdated, is there a specific key chip I need to get?  If so, would I need to purchase through eBay? As far as a clear chip, which one do I need for this machine?   My version & SG chips being outdated, can I upgrade, or do I need to upgrade the entire board?

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2016, 07:59:44 PM »
Well with your current setup you would have to change the reel chip (SS chip). SS011470 -97.4% SS011471-96.2% SS011472-94.9%. Are all chips that will work for that game. Of course this is the 3rd game decision you've made today. Member RB can probably furnish whichever chip you are looking for. Or the vendors on the home page may be able to help too. You'll want the reel strips also and the top glass. So you'll have the pay table for the game. Those 2 items can be found from the vendors on the home page. You have a project started, but you'll enjoy it.  :yes:

Dave

So I've wrote down what I need to get.

So far, I need all of these: SS011470 -97.4% SS011471-96.2% SS011472-94.9% or just one of them? 
I need a clear chip and a key chip, front reel glass, reel strips, upper glass pane for payouts, and belly glass... Is this all I need to convert the game to 323K 10X Pay?

As far as getting the items required, what forum here is best to post about the items needed?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2016, 08:42:32 PM »
Battery: Some people clip or even break off the Varta (not recommended). It's too easy to damage the traces on the board. For better results remove the board from the tray & desolder it. The coin battery keeps the memory & should remain. You don't need any of the SS chips mentioned. If you get the 10X Pay kit or similar you would need the SB chip for that game as previously stated. S plus games used a different SS chip for every payout percentage. The S2000 SB chips can be set to various percentages via the key chip. You can upgrade your chips on that board but your board is likely destined for failure due to the acid damage already present. It might last a few months, maybe a couple years. Clean it with some vinegar when you remove the battery. Let it dry for 24 hrs after. IVC00224 clear & KEY00045 recommended. SG000363 GME 1&2, VS011GX1 chips also recommended. I can help you with chips but don't have any chop top game kits. Your black reel glass can be used with almost any game kit. It has the position line tick marks specifically for Wild Cherry themed games but that's no big deal.

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2016, 09:13:42 PM »
Battery: Some people clip or even break off the Varta (not recommended). It's too easy to damage the traces on the board. For better results remove the board from the tray & desolder it. The coin battery keeps the memory & should remain. You don't need any of the SS chips mentioned. If you get the 10X Pay kit or similar you would need the SB chip for that game as previously stated. S plus games used a different SS chip for every payout percentage. The S2000 SB chips can be set to various percentages via the key chip. You can upgrade your chips on that board but your board is likely destined for failure due to the acid damage already present. It might last a few months, maybe a couple years. Clean it with some vinegar when you remove the battery. Let it dry for 24 hrs after. IVC00224 clear & KEY00045 recommended. SG000363 GME 1&2, VS011GX1 chips also recommended. I can help you with chips but don't have any chop top game kits. Your black reel glass can be used with almost any game kit. It has the position line tick marks specifically for Wild Cherry themed games but that's no big deal.

Where do I go about getting the 10X Pay 323K 5CM kit? There are multiple different 10X pay, the one I need is 323K, for 5CM.  The kit will come with belly and top glass, correct? If I really want to go all out, I wouldn't mind the reel glass either.   Where do I buy IVC00224 Clear & Key 00045?   For SG000363 GME 1&2, what is that for?  VS011GX1, What is it for?  So far I am seeing 4 different chips, but really I only need the IVC and Key 00045 right?

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2016, 10:03:02 PM »
Kits are limited to what you can find from the vendors or other members, ebay, etc. Post a WTB in the classifieds. For that game you will need a SS chip as there's no S2000 SB chip for the 5C version. You might have to settle for a different kit. Again, I can help you with chips but I do not have the SS chips for 5C 10X Pay. SG363 chips will be faster than the ones you have & are considered the best for 500 series boards running most games. Version 11GX1 will show a split screen on the display including the $ amount (see pic). It will also allow multi denom options. You might have to install an additional button if you wish to use multi denom.

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2016, 10:11:55 PM »
Kits are limited to what you can find from the vendors or other members, ebay, etc. Post a WTB in the classifieds. For that game you will need a SS chip as there's no S2000 SB chip for the 5C version. You might have to settle for a different kit. Again, I can help you with chips but I do not have the SS chips for 5C 10X Pay. SG363 chips will be faster than the ones you have & are considered the best for 500 series boards running most games. Version 11GX1 will show a split screen on the display including the $ amount (see pic). It will also allow multi denom options. You might have to install an additional button if you wish to use multi denom. 

I went ahead and spent damn near $100 bucks ordering all 4 chips you mentioned.    I ordered all 4.   So the SG363 chip are generic chips and will result in faster and better gameplay?  The IVC and the Key 00045, I ordered as well, are these the brains for the new game? I'm lost as to what chip actually is the new game it self. I also ordered the 11GX1, but my screen already shows a split screen including money amount... My machine allows 1-5 coins to be played, (multiple denom).  I have attached a photo.   With all 4 of these chips I ordered, can I pretty much switch to any game??  What I am confused about is the SS Chip stuff... For example my cartoon wild cherry game shoes SS3499... where as other 3 reeled 5cm games show different SS chip numbers... so let's so I want to convert the entire machine to that above picture of Triple Diamonds, do I need a new SS chip????  WITH the chips I ordered could you make a suggestion of what games I can convert to without ordering any other chips?
« Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 10:38:57 PM by rails4ever »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 08:52:21 AM »
Here are the chip and their uses in a nutshell.

THE SG chips are like the OS, you will likely be able to use them with most (95%) games ever created for the S2000.
The version chip controls certain behaviors on the machine, mostly, you don't even notice other than the VFD split display.  You will not need to change that again.
The Key chip is used to change certain options to suit your needs.  And the clear is used to start configuration over from scratch (it is rarely ever used, in fact I've only used it once on my machines).

The only chip left is the Base chip.  In your case since you have an S+ game running on your S2000, you have the SB01000 base chip, which requires the use of the S+ SS chip for the information regarding the reel strip stops and the winning combinations.  On games made for the S2000, you will not need an SS chip since the Base chip will include that information, and it is specific to that particular game, so you will end up having as many SB chips as glass/strip kits you buy.  If you get a Double or Triple diamond machine, you should get it with the S2000 base chip and not bother with the SB01000 and the SS chip. The SB chip meant for the S2000 is the preferred way to go when you have that option available.  For the record, when you get an S2000 kit, it will likely come with the SB chip, you need to make sure it is included so you don't have to go out and find one.  Sometimes kits are available without the Base chip, and the base chip then becomes impossible to find and then you just have a glass kit with no way to use it, so make sure you get the base chip when you buy the glass/strip kit.

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2016, 09:29:30 AM »
Thank You Rick! Saved me a lot of time trying to explain this again.

Rails, $100 for 4-5 chips is ridiculous. I told you twice I could help you with chips. 5 chips would've been about $50 shipped. Pic below is a typical setup for a S2000 game on a 500 series board. No SS chip is needed for most applications as Rick explained very well. The ONLY reason to use a SS chip in a S2000 is to run a S Plus game for which there is not an available S2000 SB chip. Such is the case of your 5C Wild Cherry & would also be the case with 5C 10x Pay should you be able to even find that kit. I hope you understand.

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2016, 09:53:39 AM »
Here are the chip and their uses in a nutshell.

THE SG chips are like the OS, you will likely be able to use them with most (95%) games ever created for the S2000.
The version chip controls certain behaviors on the machine, mostly, you don't even notice other than the VFD split display.  You will not need to change that again.
The Key chip is used to change certain options to suit your needs.  And the clear is used to start configuration over from scratch (it is rarely ever used, in fact I've only used it once on my machines).

The only chip left is the Base chip.  In your case since you have an S+ game running on your S2000, you have the SB01000 base chip, which requires the use of the S+ SS chip for the information regarding the reel strip stops and the winning combinations.  On games made for the S2000, you will not need an SS chip since the Base chip will include that information, and it is specific to that particular game, so you will end up having as many SB chips as glass/strip kits you buy.  If you get a Double or Triple diamond machine, you should get it with the S2000 base chip and not bother with the SB01000 and the SS chip. The SB chip meant for the S2000 is the preferred way to go when you have that option available.  For the record, when you get an S2000 kit, it will likely come with the SB chip, you need to make sure it is included so you don't have to go out and find one.  Sometimes kits are available without the Base chip, and the base chip then becomes impossible to find and then you just have a glass kit with no way to use it, so make sure you get the base chip when you buy the glass/strip kit.

I much appreciate both of you. I've learned so much about all this, rapidly, and until I fully understand something, I find myself asking questions until I do.  So here is where my confusion still remains. I understand that the SG chips are like the OS... and are compatible with MOST games... I also understand that the version chip, once I change it, won't need to be changed again. Those two alone, if I put them on my board, with the current Cartoon Wild Cherry game, it won't affect game play, I won't need to edit any settings, correct?     Secondly, in regards to Base Chips and SS Cards.... currently I'm running base SB01000, with SS3499.....  I am confused by when you stated that the Base chip is all that is needed, but for S+ games you need a SS chip... so my cartoon wild cherry is a S+ game?   I prefer the S+ games... so for example, looking at a few examples of 5CM games I'd like to convert to, one example is Triple Diamond 217C.... which has multiple different SS numbers to pick from.... Where do I find out what Base chip is needed for this game, and of course, which SS chip??     So I've ordered new SG Chips, Version Chip, Key Chip, Clear Chip.... but for this new game I want, I need both a base chip and SS chip, correct?  What it looks like to ME anyways is every game I see requires it's own SS chip.... but this base chip is also new to me...

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal