New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: battery change  (Read 3418 times)

Offline havasugameman

• Sr NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • havasugameman New User has no influence.
  • NLG
battery change
« on: February 04, 2015, 05:23:32 PM »
ok just wondering ,I replaced the battery on a PE+ machine now the dba does not work. went into test and got to were it shows that acceptor is enabled. do I need to use set up chip or what? thanks

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: battery change
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 05:48:31 PM »
On an s+ reel slot you have to use a set chip for the validator after a battery change. Probably pe too????
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:44:03 PM »
I just seen a PE+ Set chip in our chip case today, so I do believe you will need a Set to enable it again. PE+ and S+ were pretty much "siblings/twins", one being reels, the other being video. The train of thought for one can more/less be applied to the other (certain restrictions apply of course).
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline BrianT

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 9
  • BrianT New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 11:25:13 AM »
From various documentation:

SET001 - PE+ Set Denomination
SET004 - PE+ Set Denomination / Enable Validator
SET033 - PE+ Set Denomination / Enable Validator / SAS 4.0
SET038 - PE+ Set Denomination / Enable Validator

Though I haven't personally seen SET033 I do know SET038 seems to work the best and covers most of the PE+ games. Some games do require specific SET chips to work. IE: PP0542 One Eyed Jacks requires you to set the denomination and works with SET001 but not SET004 or SET038.

BrianT

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 168
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 11:01:45 PM »
I replaced the battery on a PE+ machine now the dba does not work. went into test and got to were it shows that acceptor is enabled. do I need to use set up chip or what?

If it says the bill validator is enabled, there's nothing more you need to do with a SET chip.  It's either enabled or it isn't -- you can't make it more enabled than it already is.

If it says it's enabled, look to other reasons why the validator isn't working, specifically if the cash can isn't inserted correctly (remove it and slam it back into place to make sure it's in properly), or if there's something jammed in the bill path.

If you meant to say that it's showing that the bill validator is disabled, then yes, you'll need to use a SET chip to re-enable it.  Step by step directions are in a sticky post at the top of this PE+ section -- here's a direct link:  http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=334.0
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal