New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: How do I make a sign display JP0 instead of JP07?  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Mirage_Chaser New User has no influence.
  • NLG
How do I make a sign display JP0 instead of JP07?
« on: September 17, 2014, 02:00:07 PM »
Can any one tell me how to direct the sign I am using to display the JP# I want?

It is a cham2+  Mikohn Supreme  and a con2i. I assume that I will need to do this using a hyper terminal window like I would the panel size but I am not sure about what the command is??

:EmoticonHelp4:

Edited to correct the device in question for folks seeing the thread for the first time.  -knagl
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 07:39:54 PM by knagl »
"I wanna win by winning." J. Lemos

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: How do I make a sign display JP0 instead of JP07?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 02:16:09 PM »
No hyperterm needed.
Switch the switch on the cham II  use the two buttons next to the switch.
Get to display then toggle through a few menus were it has jp7 or whatever it is set on then use the other button until it shows jp0. Switch back to run and you should be good to go.

I'm not where I can get to one of mine for the exact sequence I will be in a few hours if you are still having problems.

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 03:16:29 PM »
You know what? Turns out I am an idiot. I knew that somewhere in the back of my head. Should be easy to find because it's so empty. If I have trouble I will let you know. Thanks.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 04:29:58 PM »
No idiots here the fact that you got your con2 working proves that
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Mirage_Chaser

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2014, 09:52:05 AM »
Ok, I made a mistake. It is not a chamII+ it is a supreme board.  :duh:

Most frustratingly on top of being wrong about that I already had the board set to JP0. It is still displaying the jackpot information for JP7 however. :hissyfit:

The sign is set to JP0 and jackpot group 0. Idar and gdar are both 64.

Any one know what I am doing wrong? Could I have the harness wrong? Would that matter?

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2014, 07:28:47 PM »
It has been a while since I played with supremes and CON2I set ups.
I'll have to pull one out and play with it. I just can't remember off the top of my head.
Check with idesign he may have the quick answer.

Rich

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2014, 10:11:28 PM »
For the Cham II+ you have to change the jackpot group to 0 using the switch and buttons on the Cham II+.
If you are using a custom message in the Cham ii+ change the jackpot token to 0 as well.

Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2014, 10:21:28 PM »
He's using supreme boards not chami.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal