New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Alpha 1ghz Mpu/Brain Boxes  (Read 4085 times)

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Bally Alpha 1ghz Mpu/Brain Boxes
« on: March 31, 2014, 01:53:43 PM »
1 gig mpu Bally Alpha boxes.  Come with Bios and Juristiction chips,And a dual-video card installed.  This will be each tested.  Also Have 256/512 mpus and Bally Alpha 2 brain boxes.  Note, Cannot use a alpha 2 brain box on a standard alpha, back planes etc. are different.  The 1 gig boxes are 300.00 each.  If any interests or questions please pm me.   Thanks , Also the pic of the two boxes on floor in front are alpha 2's for reference.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Alpha 1ghz Mpu/Brain Boxes
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2014, 08:01:47 PM »
Where were you when I needed one?
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2014, 08:34:43 PM »
Coolwave, At the time you did not ask anyone for one.---Think back!. 

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 08:43:51 PM »
Haha. When I need to update my other one, I will go through you! :)
-------
Charles

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 09:18:15 PM »
Haha. When I need to update my other one, I will go through you! :)
The offer stands for you sir.  A couple members have got some, Some still left. I also will be looking for some of your wtb items you posted.

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2014, 10:12:10 PM »
You rock sizzler!!
-------
Charles

Offline Ed_milehi

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Ed_milehi New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2014, 11:03:48 AM »
1 gig mpu Bally Alpha boxes.  Come with Bios and Juristiction chips,And a dual-video card installed.  This will be each tested.  Also Have 256/512 mpus and Bally Alpha 2 brain boxes.  Note, Cannot use a alpha 2 brain box on a standard alpha, back planes etc. are different.  The 1 gig boxes are 300.00 each.  If any interests or questions please pm me.   Thanks , Also the pic of the two boxes on floor in front are alpha 2's for reference.
How do you tell what model a box is, I have a couple and don't really know.

Thanks

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2014, 11:57:57 AM »
Ed,  for myself I can just look at them and tell but I will help you.  First if you look at my picture the two stacks are all 1gb.  They have the slots that accept memory sticks,  a 512 or 256 does not have this.  A 1gig has one battery-button/coin cell that installs vertically.  The 512 does not have the 2 slots for memory sticks, the batterys -has 2 button/coin cells mounted side by side horizontally and the pwr supply is longer than a 1gig.  I could not get to a 256 but pretty much look same as 512 from my memory.  There also should be a small white label on front right side above cf door.
Depending on the revision number here is a way to tell by part number
209194  rev. c--1gb
204965  rev. d--1gb
204694  rev.  e--1gb        you may also see another set of numbers under these numbers such as 717834
200173  rev.  d--512     
again these numbers will change according to the revision.   This is just a for example but should help you.  If still unsure just post pics of what you have and we will tell you.   If you do post pics please start a new thread as more pics here will confuse folks in this wts thread.  Thanks.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal