New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 809 REPAIR PAYOUT RECORD  (Read 7183 times)

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
809 REPAIR PAYOUT RECORD
« on: February 05, 2016, 03:36:40 PM »
Group:

I am no computer wiz so I had a friend make this table up for me.  I hope that it spurs a real wiz to make one up for the 873.  I write the payouts small and in pencil so that I can record many many cycles.  Play, record, adjust, repeat until you get it right.  Trying to contribute to the NLG EM family.

Ra

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
Re: 809 REPAIR PAYOUT RECORD
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 04:16:31 PM »
you have an 8:09 with no Bells

Offline RiseLikeRa

• RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 04:29:53 PM »
Didn't I say I was no wiz.  lol  The symbols are not locked in stone since some have watermelons 8 balls, stars and other symbols.  I hope one of the other members can run with it.

Ra

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 75
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 08:37:55 PM »
You might also want to calculate your reel % and hit frequencies, which can be done without playing the machine.  And then you could compare to see how real your hits are....
The real picture of the Face on Mars.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2016, 08:52:53 PM »
Great idea Reno

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.OldReno Has a powerful will.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 12:02:00 PM »
Personally, I think everyone should map out their reel strips and pays for 'posterity'.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.Jon Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 01:45:57 PM »
old Reno can you give me an example of mapping out the payout percentage with the real symbols maybe I will try that

Offline OldReno

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2016, 01:51:04 PM »
Write down the symbols on all your reel strips, starting at the split.
I usually go down the page for each, and next strip goes to the right of the 1st.
Then below write how many symbols on each reel (count em)
Then you will write out the pays, but I will tell you how to do % in a day or two, I have some other stuff to do right now.  Search old posts on doing %'s in the mean time.
Some folks here do know how to do these calcs, so maybe they'll step in.

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2016, 07:12:47 PM »
ok I will go get a piece of paper go back up to the shop and write those down for these reel strips I want to use I will include the blanks I think that is probably important right or wrong and I will come back and wait for more instructions and I got my e 1000 working today stupid me

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2016, 07:43:07 PM »
ok both my computers my printers are all in Michigan 2500 miles away we have to do this by hand how's this look for a start

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2016, 07:51:16 PM »
Dang!
you need an apprentice or intern to do this for you while you play the machine. How are you supposed to spin the wheels with one hand, hold a drink with the other and also write the results down? Even the best of us can only do so much!
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2016, 07:53:55 PM »
yes I do real strip 1 is written down let's go to number 2

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2016, 08:10:15 PM »
25 stops on each reel 1718 real two melons on each reel 8 bars on each reel 14 blanks on each reel I suppose 25 times 25 times 25 would give you the answer for the odds of hitting 7 which would bell the good is that correct seems like all the good odds

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 09:44:11 PM »
   The most common type of mechanical slot machine has three reels with twenty symbols on each reel.  To calculate the total number of combinations of symbols on this machine, we multiple the number of stops (symbols) on each reel by the number of stops on each of the remaining reels.  For a three reel machine with twenty stops per reel, we have 20 x 20 x 20 = 8,000 combinations of slot symbols.

If a jackpot offered on this machine pays on 7 7 7 and only one 7 symbol is on each reel, then the probability of hitting this jackpot is 1/20 x 1/20 x 1/20 or one in 8,000.  If two 7 symbols are on one reel, then our calculation is 2/20 x 1/20 x 1/20 for a probability of 1/4,000 of hitting the jackpot.

so if my 5th grade math is correct I have 25 stops on each reel on a em machine
25×25×25=a1 in 15625 chance if I hav one 7 on each reel

If I hav 8 BAR on each real
There is a 1 in 30.157 chance
The math is
25÷8=3.125
So 3.125×3.125×3.125=30.57

so I guess I have a 30% chance of hitting bars on these reels one in three

seems like my mathematics  may be off on the bottom calculation

Offline Jon

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Just for fun
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2016, 10:43:55 PM »
http://www.coinopcollectorforum.com/viewforum.php?f=11

just so we know I did not write of  this only the EM part that's why I am questioning my math

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
FIXED 809 REPAIR PAYOUT RECORD
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2016, 05:50:15 AM »
Ok folks.  I had my computer person re do the chart and I have added the Bells.  Any takers for the 873 chart challenge?

Respectfully submitted
Ra

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal