New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: 100 Lions  (Read 368 times)

Offline WPAarcade

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • WPAarcade New User has no influence.
  • NLG
100 Lions
« on: January 13, 2024, 04:35:47 PM »
Hi all. I have my first Aristocrat machine. 100 Lions. From what I can tell an MK6 MAV500. ID plate is not on the machine. I have a few questions. First, It was upgraded to a Ceronix monitor but they didn't change the bezel. Ceronix doesn't list one either. Any recommendations before a fabricate a bezel/surround? Second, What do I need to change parameters? The game sound is fine, but the win volume is obnoxiously loud. Third, Can I delete the mechanical counters? I tried unplugging them and get an error. They are just an annoyance. Fourth, it calls for a handpay over $1199.99. Can that be changed? Please explain this to me like I don't know about slot machine lingo...because I don't know slot machine lingo yet. Thanks for any info you can provide. This group has been amazing so far with my other questions.

Offline jasongd

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jasongd New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: 100 Lions
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 02:28:18 AM »
The meters are required, You can try wrapping the meters in a towel and store (still connected) inside, This will muffle and reduce the meter noise.  :yes:

Offline WPAarcade

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 05:09:56 AM »
Thanks. That's exactly what I did.

Offline Don Indallas

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Don Indallas New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2024, 04:10:12 PM »
I'll try to answer a couple of your questions.  Yes, it is an mk6 machine.  If you have the barrel key that goes into the Meter/Audit switch on the right side of the Cabinet, that can be used to change the sound level overall on the machine.  The handpay over $1199.99 is set in the jurisdiction for the machine.  Changing settings like this require a set/clear chip set, and are a bit tricky to do.  I would recommend that you leave the settings that need the set/clear chip alone until you become much more familiar with the machine.  To change the sound volume, turn the machine on, then turn the meter/audit key to audit.  An operator mode menu will appear.  Click the service button to move the cursor down to option 5  Operator Setup/ Selections.  Then push the play 4 Reels button, which takes you to a sub menu.  Click the service button to highlight 5.6  Sound System Setup.  Press the play 5 Reels button again, and  a red bar indicating sound volume will appear.  Pressing the service button will increse sound level, cashout/take win will decrease it.  Other options on this page can be used.  When finished turn the meter/audit key to the original position.    You may have to shut off and restart the machine to hear the final sound level.

Offline WPAarcade

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2024, 06:49:31 PM »
Thank you for the reply.  I do have the key and understand this basics. I have adjusted the volume. The primary machine volume is adjustable and the level is fine. The win volume seems to be a different value and is about 40% louder than the play volume. I understand the chip key process, I need to know what chips I need.  It's similar to the clear process on a Bally.

Offline Don Indallas

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • Don Indallas New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2024, 07:03:07 PM »
The set/clear chips have several generations available.  I haven't any experience with 100 Lions, but chips 6.03.10 works for many games.  The process is not intuitive,  and a wrong setting can cause the machine to malfunction, and not provide a real clue what the actual problem is. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal