New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: what governs max bill limit?  (Read 650 times)

Offline brettsrt

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • brettsrt New User barely matters.brettsrt New User barely matters.
  • NLG
what governs max bill limit?
« on: November 22, 2019, 08:39:30 PM »
What governs the max bill limit?
I have S2000 that has accounting denomination of $0.25 with SG000534 that i can have 10000 BILL LIMIT, but on other machines i have max out at 3000 bill limit even set at a $0.05 accounting denomination.... Just curious what controls that maximum value?

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: what governs max bill limit?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2019, 12:32:52 AM »
First of all SG000534 is a single denom set. Limits are displayed in credits not dollar amounts. 10,000 credits is $2500 in your case. S2000 games that have multi denom SG & Version chips do have a $3000 bill limit & it's usually $1000 by default after a clear.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 09:34:43 AM »
Hi RB I appreciate your reply as always, i have the SG 534 setup in a multi denom machine with no issues i know that is conflicting with the 534 SG PSR, but it works and thats how i got it. On the 3000 yes i was talking credits, not $ amounts on the bill limits, i just am trying to figure out why the one machine allows such a higher bill limit compared to most others, or if i raise account denom if that would allow me to go over 3000? lets say for example i set up the machine up for a high limit would bill limit still be 3000?

First of all SG000534 is a single denom set. Limits are displayed in credits not dollar amounts. 10,000 credits is $2500 in your case. S2000 games that have multi denom SG & Version chips do have a $3000 bill limit & it's usually $1000 by default after a clear.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 09:51:00 AM »
Possibly. You will just have to try it and see. I rarely use a single denom version chip & rarely set one with an accounting denom over 25c.
There should be no accounting denom setting with a single denom version. Single denom version limits are displayed in credits. Multi denom in dollar amounts.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 09:54:25 AM »
must Be SG chips cause if i raise accounting denomination it
still stats fixed at 3000 but that is actually in dollars not in credits...
so 534 allows 10000, and SG363 & 378 max out at 3000

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2019, 10:57:25 AM »
It's been awhile but I think the SG363's default at a thousand when first installed...I could be wrong on this.
Only way to know for sure is the Clear the machine.

I didn't see anything in the SG363 about default limits tho....I just seem to recall seeing the bill box at 1,000 when I wanted to set it at 3k.

In your case, if you want the bill box limit set higher (For higher denom games), then I'd be using the SG534's if possible.

However, I'm not too sure really what they mean for ex. [1000] limit setting.....would that be for the dollar value amount or the paper count?
Some bill boxes can physically hold more bills than others.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline brettsrt

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2019, 06:46:25 PM »

yes default is 1000 can up it to 3000 but that is the maximum. bill limit will turn off bill acceptor after machine has $3000 total in cash or not take any tickets over $3000 (combined with exiting $) kinda of a pain in the ass if you have higher limits, i tried SG534 with my 9 line triple double diamond  machine get a eeprom system error sb not compatible (or something like that), SG 378 & 363 are 3000 max, i have 370 i am gonna try but i think they are the same.... that’s all the SG i have

It's been awhile but I think the SG363's default at a thousand when first installed...I could be wrong on this.
Only way to know for sure is the Clear the machine.

I didn't see anything in the SG363 about default limits tho....I just seem to recall seeing the bill box at 1,000 when I wanted to set it at 3k.

In your case, if you want the bill box limit set higher (For higher denom games), then I'd be using the SG534's if possible.

However, I'm not too sure really what they mean for ex. [1000] limit setting.....would that be for the dollar value amount or the paper count?
Some bill boxes can physically hold more bills than others.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:46:10 PM by brettsrt »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal