New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: reel spin backwards after clear  (Read 10985 times)

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
reel spin backwards after clear
« on: April 16, 2015, 07:51:48 AM »
this is a s2000 I keep wasting time with    when I have time
started with coin in jam , can't find 10 button board  , meter disconnected change I o boards with other working games the are good  , both are 802's  buttons on front  panel don't work  so you can't get in to setup , changed mother board ,  looked at all plugs on door for  bad wire  none
just did clear   after clear  reels spun  from bottom to top any other clues?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 07:31:10 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: reel spin backwards after clear
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 08:06:49 AM »
Only time that I had the reels spin backwards the door I/O was bad.
CORRECTION : CABINET I/O

Rich
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 09:06:19 AM by qbert »
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 08:08:39 AM »
I change them with another game 2x  already  i'll try again

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2015, 09:01:48 AM »
I'm sorry I mean cabinet I/O!
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2015, 09:32:06 AM »
that's only one I didn't try

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2015, 09:49:44 AM »
no good changing that I/o board    right now I have coin in jam  and can't use buttons to change anything in test  , found a yellow and black  wire that  a mouse had dinner on  but even after that repair still same  lunch break now then back to see if there s any more  wire  that's been dinner for a mouse

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2015, 12:39:29 PM »
this is a s2000 I keep wasting time with    when I have time
started with coin in jam , can't find 10 button board  , meter disconnected change I o boards with other working games the are good  , both are 802's  buttons on front  panel don't work  so you can't get in to setup , changed mother board ,  looked at all plugs on door for  bad wire  none
just did clear   after clear  reels spun  from bottom to top any other clues?
in spare time over last few days  changed out the cabinet  on this  game  cabinet we had  had wider reels  so reel shelve change  was r  board   so  mother board change and display  along side of reels to left change after all that  still got  coin in  jam error  only thing that came from other cabinet was 
reels
reel shelve
mother board which we knew was good
cpu   which we knew was also good
and small display to left of reels
also changed back lit reel board  new cabinet  had led reels
before  throwing this  slot  into the pond I changed the  9 display  board along side of reels and guess what the  game works I'll bet I have a 100 hours in this one , wife will be proud of me when she get back from nj

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2015, 01:31:42 PM »
...before  throwing this  slot  into the pond I changed the  9 display  board along side of reels and guess what the  game works I'll bet I have a 100 hours in this one , wife will be proud of me when she get back from nj

So it was almost an artificial reef for the bass??     :rotfl:

That thing must have really p*ss#@ you off,
hopefully your BP is back to normal and all is good.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 01:59:28 PM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2015, 01:43:30 PM »
swap the pay line display i have seen them cause addressing problems with the senet devices.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2015, 02:31:27 PM »
...before  throwing this  slot  into the pond I changed the  9 display  board along side of reels and guess what the  game works I'll bet I have a 100 hours in this one , wife will be proud of me when she get back from nj

So it was almost an artificial reef for the bass??     :rotfl:

That thing must have really p*ss#@ you off,
hopefully your BP is back to normal and all is good.
yes bp is back down  worse part was the other cabinet was mint  that display would have been so easy if I  knew it was bad atleast  cat fish and sunnys are happy so are bass and snapping turtles have about 4000 to 5000 fish in pond old home owner  would make you throw back everything I beg people to take them  way too many   

Offline Retro tech repair

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.Retro tech repair Is a force to reckon with.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2015, 02:50:36 PM »
ive got one of my own that's a bought to become parts. no mater what i replace it still does strange things. random senet errors, hopper spinning backwards the second you turn it on. all the parts in it test good in other cabinets and i have replaced or removed everything but the harness so its got to have a strange short somewhere. some machines are just beyond repair. the way the senet system works in this things tho you can get false errors fairly easy.

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2015, 03:02:32 PM »
some will drive you to drink  not that  I need a  reason , makes you feel good to  get a  camper out of the shop after it being there so long good luck with yours

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2015, 04:37:06 PM »
some will drive you to drink  not that  I need a  reason , makes you feel good to  get a  camper out of the shop after it being there so long good luck with yours

Glad you finally got it! I've seen the displays cause some weird stuff, but not that!

So jealous of your pond though, sounds awesome! I would be in heaven, as I LOVE to fish!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2015, 04:56:45 PM »
shame  I only eat   tuna out of can

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2015, 06:02:11 PM »
Nothing better than a good habitat for Bass. Tell the fishermen to toss the 6 to 8 inch ones back in the pasture. Old rule.... Little ones out big ones in.
The worst day fishing beats the best day working! And that's fact.
Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2015, 06:21:28 PM »
only thing  We do is work  . I have  those blue herons  that rob fish unless they have a accident

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2015, 08:03:14 PM »
I'm not a real fan of catfish, or bass really, eating wise. Love to catch them, but something about that warm water kinda gets under my skin and I can't eat them. We fish for trout mainly, but still enjoy a nice night fishing trip for catfish (I think its more the company and the cocktails than it s the fish really).

Here's last weeks catch...

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2015, 04:40:27 AM »
we all need to enjoy something  besides working on slots now and then

Offline LINDAM

• Moderator: Bill Validators and Currency acceptors
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...LINDAM Might someday be someone...
  • When you run out of Quarters...You're done!
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2015, 05:55:19 AM »
Alright, what did I miss? How did backwards running reels turn in fishing tales?
If it ain't broke.....Stop trying to fix it.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2015, 10:33:03 PM »
It started with Steve threatening to throw the machine in the pond. Sorry if I hijacked. Just seems the forum is all business and no play lately. Sorry to offend.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal