New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Looking for S+ kits that are complete with glass, chips, 3 reels multi line  (Read 6376 times)

Offline Tmmybahama

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 8
  • Tmmybahama New User has no influence.
  • Pic of wife; best bet I ever placed for life!
Does anyone have any for sale... They must be multi line... I had a few 5 line Triple Play machines, but sold em, and I have an order for 2 more machines, but he wants multi line, so now I have to buy some kits, because I sold all of my multi line IGT S+ cabinet/machines already.  I am looking for S+ full kits multi lines for the machines I have left because I literally can sell everyone cabinet I have left (if there are enough parts left in each to make it worth doing because I have been part robbing from them and knew some cabinets would end up parted out so much they would be junked at the end.  I have the short flat top ones, and I have the tall slant type ones left, I believe.  I can show you pics of the machines, so you guys know the size machine kits I am looking for... probably need 2-5 of them. 2 for sure.  Shopped around the web, seen some ridiculous pricing, and misrepresentation of kits (they say they are S+ kits, yet they are round top glass and back-lit glass with 1-90 coins, has to be S-2000 machine games, because  I never heard of that even possible on S+ type machine, but maybe I'm wrong)....  I just need to move these last 10 machines, so I can go out and find another 50+ and start over, but this time with much newer ones, now that I have some experience under the belt... But the wife has laid the law, ABSOLUTELY no more machines, until the ones we still ahve in the garage are sold and the others stripped of parts that I may need someday or are worth keeping and the rest can be taken care of with an axe and saws.....

keeping my fingers crossed I can strike a deal with someone and have both parties happy,

Brad G.
aka Tmmybahama
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Gambling is a way of buying hope on credit."

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Multi-Line kits might be a little tough to find. I have some bump/nudge games, but no Multi-line that I can recall. May have a Red, White, Blue 3-line.

As far as what is an isn't an S+ game: S+ games will be 1-5 coins (anything over 5 lines will be S2000), the glass will say "1st COIN", not "1st CREDIT). The reel strips will be white or gray backed (not black). Top glass shape is irrelevant, there were plenty of Round top S+ machines.

Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Online rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Roz, there is the one exception, Triple Diamond 9 line, the only one for S+ that is more than 5 coins.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Oh yah, I forgot about that one!

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
I just seen I do have one RWB 3-line glass set in a 16" top glass (others are round top). I'm pretty sure I'll have the strips as well, but would need to research and see which ones they take.

If this game interests you, email me and we'll see what we can do.

Roslyn  :wave:

Offline Tmmybahama

Roz, there is the one exception, Triple Diamond 9 line, the only one for S+ that is more than 5 coins.

THIS IS ONE I AM LOOKING FOR 2 OF FOR SURE.... There is a 5 line S+of TRIPLE PLAY (they also have the 5 coin single line too).  I know this because I have owned both of them... They were made in 1996 I believe....
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Tmmybahama

I just seen I do have one RWB 3-line glass set in a 16" top glass (others are round top). I'm pretty sure I'll have the strips as well, but would need to research and see which ones they take.

If this game interests you, email me and we'll see what we can do.

Roslyn  :wave:

I actually already own one of these machines, but may need your kit also....  Here is a pic of the actual machine, that I have, which is already sold.... (pic attached)

I am getting so excited because once these final 10 cabinets are gone, I can "move up" in sophistication of machines (worked on S+, Sigma SG 150, Bally some type (was a diamond shaped jackpot winner where 4 7s was best you could get), and of course I finally figured out those Williams 400 series aka DOT MATRIX SERIES.....  Time for S 2000s, IGT I Series, Bluebirds?, and what do you guys think I should move from after starting out with the BASICS of this art/hobby??? 

Im gonna be looking for probably 25-50 machines in great shape, but need batteries, maybe wiring fixed, anything but major board woark preferably....

« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 05:59:05 AM by Ron (r273) »

Offline Tmmybahama

I have yet to FIND ONE KIT YET... I have searched the usual avenues....  One guy tried to sell me a s-2000 kit which wouldnt obv. work... I dont think he knew what he has...  EBAY....

Please, I need to find 2 or 3 kits immediately.  I am running out of time to complete this order.  The machines are done and just waiting for new games now... I converted em from nickels to quarters, cleaned em up, and all new lights, battery, etc. etc.  Just need the final parts... happy to even give you the old game I have in it now as part of the deal if you pay for the shipping back Ill trade plus cash....

Also, I am looking for the T 1-1/4 NEO WEDGE LIGHTS FOR SIGMA TREASURE WHEEL ITSELF... OR THE PART # FOR THE LED NEO WEDGE THAT WILL FIT IN ITS PLACE......(that would be best, but no one seems to know the exact lamp that is compatible, and I dont want to put in the wrong thing and fry the wheel itself... its junky make is bad enough already....)

Offline IFFV68

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.IFFV68 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
I assume you are not looking for any S+ Single Line Play?
E Bay has a S+ 5 coin, 5 line Triple Play. I don't think there were reel strips that went with it.
There are several S+ 9in. & 16in. Kits on E Bay.
Multiple Line, such as 3 lines-5lines may be a little difficult if you are in a hurry?
Good Luck
It's not what you can afford to Buy?
It's what you can afford to keep!

Offline mustangjeep

• Reputation Power: 13
  • mustangjeep New User has no influence.
  • NLG

Offline Tmmybahama

Here's a few kits on Ebay- Not the kit your looking for but maybe your customer won't mind something different in the mix.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-S-Gold-Mountain-9-Top-3-Coin-Glass-kit-w-strips-and-eproms-included-/251991205452?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3aabd8a64c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-S-or-S2000-WILD-7S-5-COIN-5-LINE-9-TOP-GLASS-Kit-W-Reel-Strips-EPROMS-/301633119823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item463abc264f

Good luck finding the goods Brad!

Bud

Ok, on the IGT s or S 2000 WILD 7s would be great...  IF IT REALLY WORKS ON A S+.... I didnt think games on S-2000 worked on S+.....  And I dont want to buy it and get stuck with the wrong thing and the hassle of trying to get refunded causing a pain in the ass for me and the seller....  Want to be sure BEFORE I buy.  I know it says it works, but I want someone to let me know for sure from here, the board of KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTS, that YES, this will fit and run just fine using the chips and all the other stuff it comes with.... Here is the ad that ended, but didnt sell (at that price, I can see why):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/IGT-S-or-S2000-WILD-7S-5-COIN-5-LINE-9-TOP-GLASS-Kit-W-Reel-Strips-EPROMS-/301633119823?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item463abc264f&nma=true&si=porHisBpTi1rP0dGSTpSsYtCp9c%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

And thank you Buddy for finding this... Because this may be one of 3 I get, if verified it will work and I can work a better deal both parties can live with....  because if I cant find any, I will sell him the machines as is, and tell him I will install the multi line games on down the line... I just have a week left now, and working on the final machine to be waiting...

Oh, I am gonna check Rudy's but in case he is out, I need some move qtr conversion kits for IGT S+, including the inner agitator hopper wheel, the qtr drop metal guide piece where the qtr drops into and holds the coin comparitor to the door, and stickers.  Need 5 of each of those.... 

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Wild 7s IS an S+ game. not an S2000. ALL S+ games can be used in an S2000, but it's not always vice versa. Like I said earlier, read the glass. If it says COINS and not CREDITS, you KNOW it's an S+ game. S2000 games/glass will refer to "credits" not "coins". Plus, when the listing refers to Reel and Game EPROMs, that is S+ software.

I'm familiar with this seller, and last I spoke with him, he only has S+ games. He has many, many kits. I would contact him, as he has what you're after. You keep referring to price, and we all like a good deal, however the kits you are after are premium for the S+ platform, and will command premium prices.

Offline Tmmybahama

Wild 7s IS an S+ game. not an S2000. ALL S+ games can be used in an S2000, but it's not always vice versa. Like I said earlier, read the glass. If it says COINS and not CREDITS, you KNOW it's an S+ game. S2000 games/glass will refer to "credits" not "coins". Plus, when the listing refers to Reel and Game EPROMs, that is S+ software.

I'm familiar with this seller, and last I spoke with him, he only has S+ games. He has many, many kits. I would contact him, as he has what you're after. You keep referring to price, and we all like a good deal, however the kits you are after are premium for the S+ platform, and will command premium prices.

I agree on that, and for some reason, I didnt read, or I forgot reading the credits/coins thing... THANK YOU FOR THAT>..  Also, I dont mind paying the price asked, for I am just passing it on to the client exactly what I pay, and I also had no idea, that these were "premium" because they were multi line either..  I appreciate you teaching me this, because I am first to admit, I don't know shit, despite how fortunate I have been with my new hobby/company past 3 years learning as I went along....  I wish I would have known multi line kits were rare, because I surely would have charged more for those machines and/or kits when I sold em... (I sold the kits for 60-80 no matter what they were unless they were worn, then 20 to 40.....)  I definitely appreciate you helping me with this; he just had the ad as S+ and/or S2000 KIT, so I wasnt sure if it would work in S+... Now I understand... They are S+ kits that people can if they wanted to, put in S2000 machines... 

I will contact the seller, and see what I can work out on a few kits after I look at what he has...

And again guys, THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH THE REDUNDANCY OF ME ASKING...  I have gotten a bit frustrated on something I TOTALLY thought would be a simple, 1. Ask for the kits, 2. someone would have em, 3. Id buy em...  And be done weeks ago... I WAS WRONG, (AGAIN)... I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN ME, ESPECIALLY ON THE REPAIR THREADS OF THE S+... I don't think I would have been anywhere near as knowledgeable as I am now after referring to thread after thread after thread on troubleshooting... If I had a problem, someone else had the exact problem too and had already posted about it 90% of the time...  And without this site, I probably would have been shooting and blowing up my machines instead of refurbishing and playing em, and selling a few too....

Offline Tmmybahama

Still looking..... 

Jim, I AM NOT SURE IF MY REPLIES HAVE BEEN GETTING TO YOU... I NEED THOSE ASAP... PLEASE RESPOND AND LET ME KNOW EVERY MULTI LINE ONE YOU HAVE FOR THE MINI FLAT TOP CABINET OR THE TALL SLANT TOPS.... i WANT 3-5 OF THEM.....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal