New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 multi denomination and 25 cent hopper used together  (Read 530 times)

Offline newkid3

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 37
  • newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
S2000 multi denomination and 25 cent hopper used together
« on: November 13, 2023, 02:46:42 PM »
Ok I have a IGT S2000 machine that is only setup to take Bills and payout tickets. Can I add everything needed to use quarters also and still be able to use the multi denomination on the machine. Or does everything have to be set to just the .25 denomination. What I am trying to do is make it where you can put quarters in and bills in and play but say then be able to switch it to .05 and others and play. Here is pic of machine. Thanks

Offline dailey

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Re: S2000 multi denomination and 25 cent hopper used together
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2023, 02:54:05 PM »
The answer is yes. I have several multidenominational machines that run quarters. One of them is setup for $0.025, $0.50, $1 & $2 game denominations with a quarter hopper.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 08:09:45 PM by dailey »

Offline newkid3

• newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.newkid3 Is working their way up.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2023, 03:13:54 PM »
dailey, Thanks for the reply. So it will work in say the higher amounts like from .25 to .50 to $1 and $2. But would it work like with quarter setup and the lower denominations like on this machine. .01 .02 .05 and if coarse .25. If not I might change it the other way. Thanks

Offline dailey

• dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.dailey Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2023, 05:21:25 PM »
Yes, it will work.  When you insert a quarter, it will give you the appropriate number of credits. In the .01 game denomination, a quarter will give you 25 credits. In the $2 game denomination, you will have to insert 8 quarters to get 1 credit.

Keep in mind that the accounting denomination must be equal to or less than your lowest denomination. I usually set my accounting denomination to $0.01,  my coin denomination to $0.25, and the game denomination to whatever selection I prefer.

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2023, 06:12:24 PM »
Yeah I will probably need some help when my parts come in and I get them all installed and go to set it up. I am going to try to find something that has the information for setting everything up. I know I will have to activate the validator, printer ect I just want something that explains how you navigate the setup. Thanks

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2023, 08:03:15 PM »
The place to start is by getting a copy of the Program Summary Report (PSR) and get to know the menu and all of the game options and settings. First you need to know your SG chip number. Look at your MPU board for the two chips labelled "Stepper GME 1 & Stepper GME 2. There should be a number on them SG000xxx. What are the last three digits?

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2023, 09:19:40 PM »
It looks like Stepper GME 1 has 538 or 638 and Stepper GME 2 has 538. The first one is smeared.  Is there any way for me to find out for sure short of waiting until I get the board back from repair?
I took a pic of the  board when I took it out of machine                   Thanks

Offline dailey

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2023, 10:13:27 PM »
The SG number will be the same on both chips, so I think we can safely assume the number is 538. Besides, I can't find a listing for 638. Attached is the PSR for SG000538.

Notes:
1. Some menu items you can freely change, and others will require a key chip to access. (Key chip #00045)
2. In selecting an accounting denomination, you can increase its value from its current setting, but to decrease the value you must first clear the RAM & eeprom using a clear chip (Clear IVC00224).
3. The menu will not allow any changes if there are credits on the machine. Always clear the credits first.

Offline newkid3

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2023, 10:30:54 PM »
dailey, I have those clear and  set chips on order from someone on here. I will read over this document you sent me real good while I wait on parts. I will probably read it two or three times. Just seems I dont pick things up as quickly as I use to. I think it is I have to much going on up there and it never sleeps. Well its a good excuse at least. I will probably be back on here later on if I have any issues. Thank you

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal