New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: BALLY 6000 Bill Entry Indicator Lights On Door....LITES OUT!  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 411
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
BALLY 6000 Bill Entry Indicator Lights On Door....LITES OUT!
« on: April 01, 2021, 12:55:34 PM »
I have a Bally 6000 Double Jackpot 777's that will not take bills for some reason.
The WBA 13-ss bill entry indicator lights on the door are not coming on when I close the door.

Going into tests [03d] reads all bills fine with the door open....for ex. insert a $1, I get a [1d] then [4c]....and the door indicator lights are ON?
But when I close the door, those indicator lights don't come on.

No errors on the display panel .

It was accepting bills and working perfectly before I shut off machine for a few months.
I'd like to make this game a bill/ticket only game and turn off coin acceptance.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 07:23:30 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: BALLY 6000 Bill Entry Indicator Lights On Door....LITES OUT!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2021, 06:57:01 PM »
Is the coin mech switch on the MPU in the up position

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2021, 07:16:59 PM »
Yes...there's a metal cover over it but I verified that it was indeed in the up position.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2021, 07:22:55 PM »
In the  11d menu the  bill acceptor is set for JCM/WBA?  The cash can door is fully closed  ?

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2021, 07:39:52 PM »
11d shows 8658 in the other displays?
The 11d goes to 12d, 13d, 14d and so on and so...like automatically...up to 19d.

How do I make it stay on 11d?

Want me make a short video?

Okay...I figured it out...press the test button till it gets to 11d...when I did that, it stayed on 11d...the numbers become "27" and a small "o" and "0001"

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2021, 07:46:06 PM »
That is odd. Check to make sure you don't have a button stuck down on the button deck. Have you tried a clear?

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2021, 07:46:50 PM »
I edited Reply #4

Buttons switches are okay.

The displaying of all the pages is when I just hit the Test button once momentarily.

oay...if I press the Service button, I can change the 4-digit numbers in the Credits display from "0000 to 0003"

I haven't tried a clear....I don't think anything needs to be cleared?

Maybe just need to change a setting perhaps?

Wanna go on Facebook inbox video live?

I can show you live what's going on?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2021, 07:53:29 PM »
To get to 11d you   press the test button 11 times then wait a couple seconds and the first setting number will appear

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2021, 07:55:45 PM »
okay...I'll take a picture this time.

Same as above...>>>

"27", a small "zero" then "0000"

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2021, 07:56:46 PM »
I don't have my book with the settings here at home but you have to go to the BV setting and see what it is set at.

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2021, 08:00:07 PM »
okay...I'll get a manual and try to figure it out.
I think this is it below.
Probably gotta set DS2 (dipswitch) to SW5 ON and SW6 OFF

***EDIT*** Those two DS are okay....verified on and off for those two.

Option "27" to show the value of "0003" in the Credits display.?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2021, 08:16:37 PM »
Yes it is the Dip switch that sets the BV. I was wrong about the settings in 11d used for BV. If you have to change your Dip switch  settings you have to do a clear to make the changes apply.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2021, 08:17:58 PM »
Change 27 to 0001

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2021, 08:24:23 PM »
Does the BV cycle when you remove the cash can and reinstall it?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2021, 08:29:42 PM »
I thought you would get an error code if the BV isn't working and a red light on the bezel.  Green lites when it's ready to accept bills. 

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2021, 08:33:14 PM »
How many credits are on the machine?

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2021, 08:57:36 PM »
It's all working the way I want it now....changed 27 to 0001, disabled the coin acceptor, set max credits up too 8000.
Prints tickets as should and accepts all bills.....but still.....STILL! that stupid bill entryway indicators lights do NOT come on.... :rotfl:

Must be a physical problem?
It comes on when in test mode, accepts all bills but doesn't come on when the door is closed....lol

Answers to your other questions:

I changed 27 to "0001"
Yes, the bill validator cycles and works.
Zero credits on machine.
No red lites or green lites on bezel when door is closed. Work fine in "Test" mode.

Here's a short video I just made for you when it it was taking bills...now no bills and still no indicator lites....>>>

https://youtu.be/VyWXf0zQVdE
« Last Edit: April 01, 2021, 10:22:22 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal