New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Loader trouble  (Read 570 times)

Offline Pondus

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pondus New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Loader trouble
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:08:29 AM »
Hi all!

I'm trying to install a game on my savp, but can't.
The game does not show up in the install menu (Setup -> Game -> Manage packages)

It should be 2 games on that flash drive, but none of them show up.
I have tried to just have one game on the flash drive as well (both of them, one by one) but still nothing.

One of them is a game that's already installed, so I don't expect that one to show up. But the other one should... Right...

The games in question is Red Hot 7's respin (2x3x4x5x) and the other one is Western Star 3R1L.

They are zipped as igt_full_install.zip (and igt_full_install (2).zip when 2 of them)
So that should be right.

I'm using ekey5, and that allows me to use the install menu)
I have tested with other known working loaders, and that works well.

So I started looking deeper into the install files and noticing that they are not like other installer files.

I looked at my original loader files ( in this example i'm using the 3NT4 RWB Blaze of Glory)
Under the zip I only see 3 folders; Active, Download and Staging. Only the Active contain files.
Under Active -> images there is 5 folders; Games, AVP, AVPConfiguration, OS and Peripherals. Only the Games contains any files.
Games contains Game014-003NT4-F03.package and Game014-003NT4-F03.certificate. This seems correct to me, and is like that for every loader I have

But the flash drive with 2 loaders on it tells another story.
Under the zip they contain the same 3 folders (Active, Download and Staging) but also 2 other files; root.certificate and root2.certificate.
Under Active -> Images it's the same 5 folders, but Games is empty and AVP, OS and AVPConfiguration contain files.

This makes me believe that they are not game loaders at all but some completely different installers or updates maybe.

Any all-knowing peoples out there that knows???

For further info;
On the first installer;
AVP contain AVP014-00406.package and AVP014-00406.certificate
OS contain QNX6.5-0003A.package and QNX6.5-0003A.certificate
AVPConfiguration contain CONFIG014-007-137.package and CONFIG014-007-137.certificate

The second installer has the same files with the same size on the files, so i guess they are identical.

Anyone recognize the files in this "installer"?

Any help is appreciated

Stian
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 11:11:37 PM by Pondus »

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Loader trouble
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2019, 09:15:45 AM »
Those are OS installers, not game installers.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Pondus

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Pondus New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Loader trouble
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2019, 11:26:12 AM »
I had my suspicions.

Thanks Rick

:thank_you:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal