New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: pn75510502 supper stepper 502 mpu board i issues  (Read 1237 times)

Offline FORDF150

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 16
  • FORDF150 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
pn75510502 supper stepper 502 mpu board i issues
« on: August 03, 2019, 06:12:44 PM »

can any one tell  how does the mpu board control the back light reels because
I have done  lamp reel test on my double diamonds machine s2000
plus am getting meters disconnected error  put in new cabinet card  and still get the same results
does the mpu control the back reels light   I  have a new light board but nothing works

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: pn75510502 supper stepper 502 mpu board i issues
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 06:15:11 PM »
Have you tried replacing the door I/O cards.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 06:28:59 PM »
Also need some history. Was it working then died? Does it have coin handling, physical meters, printer?
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline FORDF150

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 09:56:32 PM »
Have you tried replacing the door I/O cards.
Also need some history. Was it working then died? Does it have coin handling, physical meters, printer?

yes it did for some time  it has a printer and meters  and coin handling

I had bought a I/o card from spin inc .com I received it to day but now I put it in I have the same resolve with meter disconnected error 
I was wondering if the mpu board have some thing to do with because I have other issues as well  my back light reels dont light
I had put in a new light controller board  and done a  reel lamp test and nothing  am thinking it could be  the mpu board
or I have a defective  I/o board cabinet coin out meters this is who I bought the cabinet I/o card off of
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 07:32:59 AM by FORDF150 »

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 05:57:24 AM »
Make sure you don't have any bent or broken pins on the I/O card. It is possible the mpu could be the problem. Again make sure no pins are bent or broken on the mpu. How does it look where the Varta used to be? Do you have a spare you can try?

Yes the door I/O is an integral part of the backlit reel control.
I'm assuming all I/O cards are metal cased ones as you can not mix with a plastic cased one in the door.
With the power off try reseating all plugs on coin handling, meters, hopper, etc. ( senet devices).

Offline FORDF150

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2019, 06:49:24 AM »
Make sure you don't have any bent or broken pins on the I/O card. It is possible the mpu could be the problem. Again make sure no pins are bent or broken on the mpu. How does it look where the Varta used to be? Do you have a spare you can try?

I'm assuming all I/O cards are metal cased ones as you can not mix with a plastic cased one in the door.
With the power off try reseating all plugs on coin handling, meters, hopper, etc. ( senet devices).

there's no bent pins on the door or cabinet cards am still trying to figure out why that aren't working  back lights aren't working
all the i/o card  are metal because i had bought a i/o card off of spin .com

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2019, 07:53:36 AM »
How does the mpu look like is there any alkali damage?
What about the door I/O? You only have talked about the one you bought from spin.
Have you tried reseating senet devices?
Do you have a spare MPU.

Offline FORDF150

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2019, 09:14:10 AM »
How does the mpu look like is there any alkali damage?
What about the door I/O? You only have talked about the one you bought from spin.
Have you tried reseating senet devices?
Do you have a spare MPU.

no I dont have a spare mpu at this moment
how do you reset the Senet what does that do exactly do

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2019, 09:41:37 AM »
Senet devices are chained like netplex
Senet devices include hopper, meters, reel controllers, and a few more. There is no reset like netplex but with the power off reseat any plugs going to those devices.
When you reboot what errors are you getting?

Offline FORDF150

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2019, 10:02:43 AM »

there's no bent pins on the door or cabinet cards am still trying to figure out why that aren't working  back lights aren't working
all the i/o card  are metal because i had bought a i/o card off of spin .com

or do I have the right I/o cabinet card part #p/n75427601 -rev a is this  the correct one  for the back light reels

think I  figured it out  I had the plugs on the back board I got the wrong not I got the back reels to light  now they stay on
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 01:50:16 PM by FORDF150 »

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal