New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s2000 monitor dead help needed  (Read 2121 times)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: s2000 monitor dead help needed
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2020, 06:32:29 PM »
Probably 4 times that here in the states...lol
I got my last LCD computer from a member in Norway!

Place a WTB ad for an inverter board in the Classifieds section of NLG...maybe a member will have one for ya?
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline trashman

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • trashman New User barely matters.trashman New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 12:06:00 PM »
i pulled the monitor and didn't see it .that's why i asked.it didn't want to start take the box apart,but its right where the picture shows lol.i have ordered lots of stuff from china. that's good it will give me a brake from this project  :dancing_2: thanks again i post asap my results

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2020, 02:10:36 PM »
ok installed board monitor fired up thank you .it says good luck then this.here is a pic should it do any thing else during game play.i noticed a battery on board whats that for.thanks 

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2020, 02:18:40 PM »
Need to know 2 things. What sb chip is on mpu? What bgm# is on the data card in the monitor?
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2020, 03:03:56 PM »
There are two batteries in a Vision machine.
One would be on the main MPU in the cabinet.
The other is on the circuit board in the LCD computer in the topbox.  :propeller:

The machine is fine right now - no need to check batteries.
Plus, if you remove them, you will lose all the settings and we'll all be back here trying to show you how to reset everything you've lost.

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2020, 03:10:45 PM »
ok im not messing with battery's. i hate to say this but im a dumb no bee to the s2000 so i dont know where the sb chip is located on the mpu .also i dont know where the data card is either on the monitor .im sorry 

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2020, 03:14:47 PM »
okay...if you can wait a few minutes, I'll upload you a link to a short video of how to see what software you have installed and you won't mess up your machine.
Okay...just remember, my unlabeled round deck button is the regular Spin button....not the Max Bet button...

Here's the link to a short instructional video clip I made for ya!...>>>

https://youtu.be/SLujGFh9gHM
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 06:37:25 PM by Stayouttadabunker »

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2020, 03:48:40 PM »
thank you i got it i will mess with it tomarrow

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2020, 05:11:10 PM »
Fantastic Video Mark. Very easy for a new guy.

the rockin elvis

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2020, 12:02:33 PM »
ok the sb chip is 001000.as for get the bgm number there is no set available on my screen.i will post picks.finally i want to bring this to everyone attention ,when i got this game the board had no version chip some one on the form made me one.thanks

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2020, 12:04:37 PM »
here is screen shot

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2020, 01:12:47 PM »
Ok, with that sb chip you have a ss chip under your version chip. What you are seeing on your screen is normal. No real bonus game, mostly good luck or other generic saying. Kind of a waste of a vision game . Having it work is fantastic as you can find other vision kits that are super fun. Search YouTube for igt vision to see some great games.

the rockin elvis

Offline trashman

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2020, 01:53:39 PM »
i love the pick panther thats what i want to turn this into but the monitor off to the side.well thank you every one for your help.now all i need is to get the coin part working then im golden.

Offline therockinelvis

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2020, 01:59:34 PM »
Spin Inc. Has pink panther glass and some reel strips. Check with bunker for strip numbers

the rockin elvis

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2020, 02:28:41 PM »
Spininc has six RT "Pick A Panther"3R5L5C glass left - no belly glass or strips to match.
They also have a couple of 16" Panther Bucks 3R1L2C glass too.
At least they're both center-mount glass.
Best thing to do is to give them a call.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal