New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Help Select wamm  (Read 509 times)

Offline Mkd3b

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Mkd3b New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Help Select wamm
« on: September 08, 2020, 07:03:48 PM »
Help what am I doing wrong 
Having trouble getting to menue to select Wamm or Ipc
502 board and had Key chip 31  but picked
Up Keychip 45 Still no luck what am I missing
SG 000312 Chips
Havent done a clr since  first using key 31 and 224 clr

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Help Select wamm
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2020, 07:57:12 PM »
I've had issues getting it done before with a Key 31 but never with a 45. Are there zero credits on the machine? If not, the key chip will not function.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2020, 08:01:37 PM »
SG chip? Put 363s in and be done with it.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Online RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 08:08:04 PM »
Help what am I doing wrong 
Having trouble getting to menue to select Wamm or Ipc
502 board and had Key chip 31  but picked
Up Keychip 45 Still no luck what am I missing
SG 000312 Chips
Havent done a clr since  first using key 31 and 224 clr

:I_agree_1:

SG312 was stated in original post. SG363 will default to WAMM.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Mkd3b

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 5
  • Mkd3b New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 04:56:17 AM »
I had done a ton of reading so I have acquired the 363 as well as the key chip 45 I really wanted to get this thing running with the original software and access the key chip 45 menu to select Wham this machine I know nothing about the history except that it was tokenized and I have got it working to the point where it's asking for coins with the 363 chip but nothing is being accepted when coins are inserted the coin harness on the comparitor has been finagle with jumpers and when that is not the collected I get coin in Jam era which is what I had initially when booted up the machine The Rake solenoid is not there in the rake was held open with a zip tie again I know nothing about this machine other than it was tokenized after installing the 363 last night the Weymouth era disappeared and now we have gone back to the coin in Jam error
Also there is no cash can everything has been disconnected no box no can nothing to accept bills sorry for the long post I tend to ramble

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal