New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: GAME MAKER HOPPER JAM  (Read 8517 times)

Offline slotmandave

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • slotmandave New User has no influence.
  • NLG
GAME MAKER HOPPER JAM
« on: August 13, 2014, 01:22:00 PM »
I AM NEW TO THESE GAMES AND MY GAME CAME UP WITH SAFE RAM CLEAR REQUIRED, SO HERE IS MY PROBLEM  (SIMPLE I THINK) I HAVE A CLEAR CHIP AND SOME INSTRUCTIONS BUT NOT TO CLEAR ON THEM? IT SAYS TO TAKE OUT THE CHIP IN P 10, AND INSTALL THE CLEAR CHIP IN THERE BUT IT SAYS TO PUT THE CLEAR CHIP LEGS TO THE FRONT OF THE EPROM HOLDER ???? WHERE IS THE FRONT?  THE CHIP THAT WAS IN THERE WAS SET BACK TWO LEGS FROM WHAT I THINK IS THE FRONT AS ALL THE OTHER CHIPS IN THE GAME ARE. SO NOW MY QUESTION IS WHERE DO I PUT IN THIS CLEAR CHIP? THANKS TO ANY ONE WHO CAN HELP ME.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: GAME MAKER HOPPER JAM
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 03:19:55 PM »
Use the same position as your current game chips are installed in the other sockets.  :yes:
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 05:40:28 PM »
Thanks for that info, I got the game cleared but wasn't sure on all the settings but when I finished the game would not play??It came up with Game disabled Hopper Jam Error, Any idea's on how to clear that?  When I press the buttons on the hopper it moves forward and backward. So where is the jam?

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 05:44:18 PM »
MY GAME WON'T PLAY, IT COMES UP WITH GAME DISABLED, HOPPER JAM ERROR??  THE HOPPER RUNS FORWARD AND BACKWARD WITH THE SWITCHES ON IT, THERE ARE NO COINS IN IT, AND DON'T SEE ANY TYPE OF JAM? HOW DO YOU CLEAR THIS?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 08:43:58 AM »
We've seen this before after a clear and if I recall correctly, it was an issue with the settings. Check your settings for coin equipment and make sure they are set correctly. Seems like we got it when one of the settings did t save, like coin comparator or hopper. Good luck!

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 01:27:10 PM »
Thanks ,I ran through the clear again and the disabled hopper is gone but now the game still won't play ?  it comes up with the games on it to select but won't select and play but there is a small block with three messages on it

Bill acceptor  no error
no printer
host comm: ling up

I don't know what this means?

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 03:19:20 PM »
I think your in for one more Clear, unfortunately. The Host Comm Link Up is the problem. Easy enough to fix though. Sounds like you have all the other settings correct. Here are the settings you should have for the Host/SAS:

Primary - SAS
Secondary - None
SAS Version - 5.01
EFT - Disabled
Secondary Dev - None

:wave:

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 04:45:19 PM »
OK , cleared it again, now I can select games but won't take credits. I disabled the bill acceptor as I don't think it will work but it won't take coins? I don't know much about these coin acceptors and don't know if there is a way to test them, I know the ones on igt s+ machines and understand how they work but not the bally ones .Is there any thing I can test?  Also on the bottom middle of the screen in small letters it says door just closed, drop main does this mean any thing?   Thanks for all your help

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 04:48:30 PM »
Did you set your limits right? And are you SURE you ENABLED Coin Comparitor??? And what is the error? Never seen a Drop Main error? Door Closure is normal, goes away after first game.

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 05:00:54 PM »
I am pretty sure I enabled the coin comparator but will have to clear it again to make sure. it does not say error it just says drop main , maybe that will go away after it takes a coin? What is the Residual credit mode? what settings do you put it in? I am not really sure what to pick in the settings , and the coin settings

Offline ricker

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ricker New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 06:40:28 PM »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2014, 07:43:08 AM »
Here...see if this helps. This is for a COINLESS machine, so you will need to change the Coin Acceptor and Hopper accordingly.

Jurisdiction - 5
Primary - SAS
Secondary - None
SAS version - 5.01
Cabinet - Upright
Coin Acceptor - None
Bill Validator - JCM WBA
Printer - Seiko
Hopper - None
Door - Pulsed Optic
Double Down - OFF
Tournament - OFF
EFT - Disabled
Secondary Dev - None
Residual Credit Mode - No Gamble No Attendant Pay
Win Evaluation Preference - Legacy

Terminal ID - ANY 3 digits (111)
Serial # - ANY 6 Digits (111111)
Host Mode - EFT Disabled
Host Type - Standard
Host Bonus - Disabled
Progressive - Disabled
Validation Type - None
Remote Hand Pay - Disabled
Print Hand Pay - Enabled
Hand pay Exc - Unsecured
Comm Loss Tilt - Disabled
JRCM Control - Operator

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2014, 05:28:02 PM »
I am back at it getting closer but not there yet??? Now it seems I am locked into the demo mode? How do you get out of that?  Also I what the game to play with coins , what do I select in the Residual credit mode? And what should I select in the Evaluation mode?  I think I am close to getting this game playing. Thanks for the help so far.

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2014, 07:35:41 PM »
Please refer tot he set up we posted for you for the Residual and the Evaluation. Both of the answers are there.

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »
I need to know how to get into that screen that I can put a password in, like I said I am stuck in the demo screen, the info you set me was for a coinless set up ,I am using coins, Thanks

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 01:58:27 PM »
DAVE - I told you at the beginning of the post that it was for a COINLESS game and you would need to change the equipment settings appropriately for YOUR machine.

The settings for CABINET, COIN ACCEPTOR, BILL VALIDATOR, PRINTER, and HOPPER are to be set depending on the machines equipment! ALL of the other settings work on COIN or COINLESS machines.

Clear the game and start over....

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
Re: GAME MAKER HOPPER JAM new problem
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2014, 03:55:26 PM »
OK I was able to log in, now new problem!  Game Disabled  coin jam ? I opened and closed door it returns coin jam?
I have a coin mechanisms model cc 62 d and in the settings I put in coin acceptor only, should buy another coin acceptor?
thanks again for the help

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2014, 04:08:58 PM »
Do the coins drop freely? Nothing obstructing the path? You didn't change the denom did you? Or is there a physical problem occurring when the coin is dropped perhaps?

If so, (and this is courtesy of StatFreak from the NLG Archive site) Look at your coin comparitor, with the optic board off to the side, check the path of the coins through the comparitor. There is a piece of metal with scored marks on it at the bottom of the comparitor which is held tight by a nut and bolt that goes through the comparitor and holds the black plastic optic in place. This piece of metal sets the width of the exit hole at the bottom by sliding to the left to make the space larger, or to the right to make it smaller. It has a tab on the lower left side that acts as the left "wall" for the exit hole of the coin. Make sure that the width is set to just barely allow a coin through the space without binding. You will need to remove the comparitor to do this.

There is also a metal shim running inside the coin path from the upper left down to the lower left hand side of the comparitor. It comes to rest inside and against the tab of the metal plate that you move. Make sure that it is pushed firmly against the left tab of the metal plate.

Offline slotmandave

• NLG
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2014, 05:40:52 PM »
THANK YOU, The game is playing great now, the only thing is the bill acceptor but that's another time, THANKS for all the help, you guys are great, THANKS AGAIN

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2014, 09:01:01 PM »
That's great to hear!!! Good job!!!  :wav:

Glad we could be of some help!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal