New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: TITO systems for Sale  (Read 10499 times)

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
TITO systems for Sale
« on: September 03, 2014, 11:28:54 AM »
I have three of the initial units for sale. more if the interest is there.
Mainly for the S2000, I Game, Game King - other platforms if I can get interconnection details.

Prices are as follows:
Basic with TITO and legacy bonus via the change/service player button - $45.00 shipping included.

Add VFD with custom scrolling message is $55.00
I will drop $5.00 off this price, if you provide the VFD from a bally mastercom 250

If you want it interfaced to your keypad for a set selection of legacy bonus amounts add $5.00

I will answer any and all questions about these
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 12:43:32 AM by foster »
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline arcadesrfun

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • arcadesrfun New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: TITO systems for Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:45:26 PM »
How is the custom message added - programmed by you or purchaser?  Can it be modified once set?  Thanks

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 09:08:45 PM »
It is part of the programming I do to the main chip before I send the board to you.
When you want it changed I can reprogram the chip with a new message and/or change legacy bonus amounts as well for $5 plus shipping.

Another option would be for me to put the functions to allow you to change it via a keypad that is part of most player tracking systems.
There would be an additional cost for me to do this.

Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline knagl

• Kevin
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 169
  • knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!knagl Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 05:32:27 PM »
Very neat, Foster.  Good luck with your venture.   :yes:
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Please do not PM me for support or "how to" requests -- please post your request in the forum so that everyone may assist you and everyone can benefit from the answer to your question!  Thanks! :)

Offline Seanm

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Seanm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2014, 07:55:57 AM »
I would be interested if this will work on my bally Cinevision, bally alpha 5 reel and bally alpha?
They all use the same MPU so I assume if it works on one it will work on the rest of them.

Do I need anything special for these to work on these machines like the player tracking stuff? Two of my machines don't have the card readers.

Thanks Sean

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2014, 10:48:21 AM »
How familiar are you with your machines?

Card readers are not needed.
What displays are in the player tracking panel?

If I examined the right schematic it looks like you have a couple of spare 5/12/24V power connections on the back plane labeled P24 and P25
I think we have power solved

Found the few com ports J6-J9 but I don't know which one can be used for SAS communications

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2014, 02:43:35 PM »
On my alpha's I use J9 (com1) for TITO SAS, and P24 or P25 for +5 volts.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 09:50:38 AM by rickhunter »
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 04:34:03 PM »
Picture of the connectors would be helpful.

If I am correct there is 5v at P24 as well.
Won't need a power supply or 5V regulator added.

EDIT: I found a picture of the back plane I hope it is the same for all 3 machines.

Power is a 10 pin Molex Mini-Fit Jr.

Com1 is a 5 pin Molex SL 0.100" connector.
Same as used in a S2000.

That makes it easy enough
I have the schematic for the back plane

« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 06:54:15 PM by foster »

Offline Seanm

• Contributing NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Seanm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2014, 05:41:02 PM »
Sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Two of my machines don't have any player tracking displays or card readers, the other still has all the stuff.  What does the player tracking stuff  have to do with TITO operation? I can locate the proper power source in the machine, other than that what does your TITO system need to work with my machines?

Thanks Sean

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2014, 08:24:42 PM »
The simple answer the Display and keypad are not required for Foster TITO
Having one just gives you a way to put a custom message there instead of a dead display
It also displays TITO messages, machine errors and tilts.

Here is a short demo of what the display can do, which is the same as you one in yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDyfhYUzkLk

Do all of your back planes look like this

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 129
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »
Oh Boy, Foster -I can answer that-Nope. -Backplanes do not look like that. -I can Gurantee that. Getting into pricey equipment there. They are fun however.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2014, 09:13:47 PM »
Is that an Alpha 2 mainboard?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • 777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!777sizzler Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2014, 09:17:46 PM »
Alpha 2 backplane-1'st release, which work great, Only a alpha 2 mpu will connect to it-NO alpha-1- :no: .  ALSO just remember I was NOT the one that posted a pic of a Alpha 2 Backplane here.  Alpha 2 discussions can be conducted on Bally Vied. topic etc. I would enjoy hearing what folks know, and help as needed.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2014, 09:31:46 PM »
I need to see what the back plane and schematic are then!

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2014, 09:32:51 PM »
I need to see what the back plane and schematic are then!
- :Scratch-Head: . I read all this again.  You just posted a pic from web not knowing.  The Alpha 1 Backplane/Mother looks simular but not same.  Tito stuff-If it works for a Bally it will work for a wms on that set up.  I am not getting into the tito stuff-You folk's bag there. Sorry You do not know about alpha stuff but we will help, Just read as you go.  And No, I am not a expert but do have hands on and some knowelege of these as I own them (both-A-1/2).

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2014, 09:49:25 PM »
Here is my Alpha 1 with TITO installed.  The connectors circled in red are power and serial.  Second picture is close up view.

Offline 777sizzler

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2014, 09:52:35 PM »
Rick, Good post of a ALPHA 1 backplane -using tito-- :1: .

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2014, 10:33:14 PM »
Rick do me a favor use a meter and see you can find 5V in that power connector?

If not, I will just add a 7805 into the power harness.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2014, 05:38:00 AM »
Foster, it is 5 volts as wired already.  The yellow is +5 and the black is ground.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 08:19:21 AM »
Sold to SeanM

I will be producing more for sale
I will do 3 at a time for now.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal