New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: CEI Resources  (Read 192 times)

Offline tryingtolearn

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • tryingtolearn New User has no influence.
  • NLG
CEI Resources
« on: April 01, 2024, 06:27:45 PM »
Hi all, wondering if anyone has any resources (to schematics etc) for a 3 reel CEI

Its going to need some work - its powering up but that about it at the moment - Reel stop error codes, visible burn damage on the board
lots of stuff to go through.

Would like to see some literature before digging in but its looking like thats a longshot except for a site saying they have a pdf for $24...
Not sure if its a real site or not haha.

Anyway - if there are any cei guys or girls out there Id love to hear from you
Thanks..

Side note - is there some trick to the archive site - seems like theres downloads there but everything I click on I get a you dont have access message..
« Last Edit: April 01, 2024, 06:36:28 PM by shortrackskater »

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: CEI Resources
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2024, 06:40:14 PM »
 :NLG_WELCOME:

Let me check a couple of sources first. Don't buy that manual yet!
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2024, 06:52:12 PM »
Looks like you've been a member for a few years... so belated "welcome to NLG."
We don't have too many CEI people anymore. I have a CEI Video Poker game that works perfect.
Good news is that we DO have a manual for that unit here in our Downloads section. It's 142 pages showing everything except it does NOT have schematics. The only member that might have schematic is "badbaud" - Alan. You can click  link KLAR at the top of the home page and contact him. If you post with specific problems, please start a new one with the problem in the subject section. Likely he will reply.  :yes:
To access the NLG downloads section you need to be a contributing member. You can join for a month or longer. There's a LOT of other slot machine information there for future slot machines that may adopt you.  :24:

Subscription link:
https://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline tryingtolearn

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2024, 08:41:53 PM »
Thanks for the welcome.  Yes found this site a while ago when I was trying to get a video poker machine back to life...  Now I have this Slot machine in the garage (Its actually a guy that I fix all his audio gear - He just showed up with it and a fender guitar amp he got at an auction yesterday- he doesn't play guitar - go figure) So back to learning new things ...

Thanks for the info on the downloads section - Ill check it out for sure.  Things seem to go smoother when I have some literature

I will post new threads as I get stuck.
Figure I'm going to start with the obvious components that look burnt and see where that takes me.

Offline tryingtolearn

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 10:15:50 AM »
Good call on that download shortrackskater - a wealth of info!!

If it only had the 927game circuit board schem - but it provides enough info to figure things out old school lol...

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 04:21:05 PM »
Good call on that download shortrackskater - a wealth of info!!

If it only had the 927game circuit board schem - but it provides enough info to figure things out old school lol...

Glad it helped.  :yes:
Let me check with Alan and see if he has those. I'll send him a link to this thread.

Offline tryingtolearn

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2024, 07:17:02 PM »
Is Alan from KLAR? If so I sent a message through the website link from the homepage here.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2024, 07:31:25 PM »
Is Alan from KLAR? If so I sent a message through the website link from the homepage here.

Yes that's him. He's one in a million with older reel and video slot repair.

Offline tryingtolearn

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2024, 07:56:08 PM »
Nice.  I will see if he responds.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal