New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally Cinevision Wild Blue Quick Hit Accidentally Hit Collect Button  (Read 6367 times)

Offline white2262

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • white2262 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Is there ANY way to "cancel" a "hand pay" on Bally Cinevision Quick Hit?
Accidentally hit COLLECT button & have 8,430 credits I don't want to lose.

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • BiggerHammer New User barely matters.BiggerHammer New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Re: Bally Cinevision Wild Blue Quick Hit Accidentally Hit Collect Button
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:23:27 AM »
Turn the gold key on the front under the button deck but you will loose the credits.

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 12:21:58 PM »
Is there ANY way to "cancel" a "hand pay" on Bally Cinevision Quick Hit?
Accidentally hit COLLECT button & have 8,430 credits I don't want to lose.
your going to lose them just  run more money thur   bill unit

Offline white2262

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • white2262 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 12:36:22 PM »
OK, Thanks guys. I just didn't want to lose the credits. Thought maybe a way, without losing them.

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:19:31 PM »
In the future, you can disconnect the switch under the button assembly for collect, so if you hit it by accident it will no longer cash out.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline SlotMechanic

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 18
  • SlotMechanic New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2015, 07:05:10 AM »
So, since we are on the subject of this...I have an alpha with a hopper...sometimes when relatives come over, the kids like to press that button..(still gotta disconnect it...;))...I have a nickel hopper installed...lets say I have the hopper payout to 200 bucks.....and the payout is 400 bucks...but I only have about 20 in nickels...Theres no way around it eh? I've been having to clear the fricken machine to get it up again....just curious if theres a different way....since then I've adjusted the payout on the hopper to 20 bucks...i'll disconnect the button too...

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2015, 07:45:22 AM »
No, once a payout is initiated from hopper, the only way to get rid of the credits is to let the hopper pay them out, or do a clear like you mentioned.  Disconnecting the button is by far the easiest way to prevent the cash out situation.  Or you can just disable the hopper and have everything go to handpay when you setup the machine.  You can leave coin-in enabled, but no hopper.
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline BiggerHammer

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • BiggerHammer New User barely matters.BiggerHammer New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2015, 05:12:53 PM »
You may be able to set the Residual Credit Collect to Handpay/Cancel during set up. Not sure though, it's been a few months since I have set one up.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal