New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Validator Stacker Error  (Read 25760 times)

Offline Mandersen

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Mandersen New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Bill Validator Stacker Error
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2016, 04:52:22 AM »
i've noticed when upgrading to UBA's from our WBA platform i had to disconnect the Bill Validator Stacker cord from it's female component towards the backplane. Try checking your wire connections as well.

Offline Mandersen

• NLG
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2016, 04:53:30 AM »
 :garfield:

Offline Mandersen

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 04:54:32 AM »
I was getting the same error because of that as well.

Offline Les

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Les New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2016, 10:18:55 AM »

Took one of my cash boxes apart & all seemed fine. But re: wiring.  I noticed that 2 wires coming from can area are lying in the back of machine not connected to anything They are green and blue/gray. WBA 12/13 is in my machine.

Offline Mandersen

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2016, 06:24:15 AM »
Do you have a wiring diagram for the machine and it's components?

Offline Mandersen

• NLG
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2016, 06:36:04 AM »
I think they attach to a switch for your box if you're using one there. We are no longer using that. if  everything cycles fine untill after the door it has to be a bad wire conneection somewhere. get a schematic and a multimeter and trace your wires.. :stirthepot:

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2016, 07:45:50 AM »

Took one of my cash boxes apart & all seemed fine. But re: wiring.  I noticed that 2 wires coming from can area are lying in the back of machine not connected to anything They are green and blue/gray. WBA 12/13 is in my machine.

Those should be going to your bill validator door switch.  If not connected to the switch then they should be connected together to bypass it.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2016, 10:27:26 PM »
OK. Attached is a pic of the 2 wires next to the cash box. These 2 wires are not connected to anything and are separated. Do I understand you that they should be attached to each other rather than separated????

Thank you !!

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2016, 12:51:47 AM »
It looks like the wires were attached to that switch inside the metal bracket. That is probably a security switch Tilt mentioned earlier. It tells the machine if the cash box is removed or the door to the area is opened. You can usually twist such security switch wires together to connect them, install a plastic wire nut over the twisted wires and the security switch is then bypassed. (you will need to remove a little of the insulation from the end of each wire so the bares wires can be twisted together). This way the machine won't know or care if the cash box is removed or the door to the cash area is open.

If you want to have the wires connected as they would be originally then they get connected to the security switch. But you will need to have all of the cash box hardware installed so that it presses against the switch and closes it. Otherwise I think you will get an error since the machine would sense a problem (normally). But I don't know if the bill validator upgrade is the reason the wires are disconnected and reconnecting them may not fix your problem, you can give it a try to see.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 01:10:00 AM by rokgpsman »
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2016, 03:36:36 PM »
Thank you for the info. I do appreciate. I connected the two wires to no avail - Bill Stacker Error.  What I did do is probably waste more money on this machine & purchased another cash can, head & transport. The bill acceptor still doesn't work & I get a message "Bill Validator CRC Mismatch" with wires together or separated or main door open or closed.  I do believe I'm out of my league here !!!!!  P.S.The machine does work with those new guts except for CRC error & still won't take bills.

Offline TheAirBalancer

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • TheAirBalancer New User has no influence.
  • TheAirBalancer
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »
Thank you for the info. I do appreciate. I connected the two wires to no avail - Bill Stacker Error.  What I did do is probably waste more money on this machine & purchased another cash can, head & transport. The bill acceptor still doesn't work & I get a message "Bill Validator CRC Mismatch" with wires together or separated or main door open or closed.  I do believe I'm out of my league here !!!!!  P.S.The machine does work with those new guts except for CRC error & still won't take bills.

Try this; Open the main door and press the little white button on your MPU. In the menus pick "setup", then "machine options", then "peripheral devices setup". In the upper left corner you will see the Bill Validator box. There is a button there that says "B.V. Clear CRC", press it and the machine will do the rest.
:az_flag:

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2016, 11:37:01 PM »
All was ok until I got to machine options. There was no "peripheral devices setup".  Help -  LOL pic enclosed

Offline TheAirBalancer

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • TheAirBalancer New User has no influence.
  • TheAirBalancer
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2016, 02:26:35 PM »
The menu options vary by game software versions, and clearly yours are different that the machines I have. I would try the "netplex auto configure" button.
:az_flag:

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2016, 02:47:03 PM »
Thank you !! Just tried & only option given is autoconfigure bv which I did, but no luck after restarting. All it states with no changes possible is "Bill Validator Installed"

Thanks again.

Offline Mandersen

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2016, 01:55:08 AM »
did you try messing with your Bill Validator Tilt Setup menu? We have an actual CRC option on ours...

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2016, 10:17:12 AM »
Yes, I did try messing with the tilt menu setup. I can get rid of the message only by clicking the button to not display the tilt but of course the bill acceptor still does not accept bills.  Thank you.

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2016, 10:22:55 AM »
Does anyone have for sale or know where I may purchase this bill acceptor? Kind of a last choice I believe.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2016, 10:40:40 AM »
Does anyone have for sale or know where I may purchase this bill acceptor? Kind of a last choice I believe.

That's not the bill acceptor, right? Looks like a bezel that fits on the front of a bill acceptor/validator. I think it is just for appearance sake, plus aiding in getting the bill lined up to go into the validator. Machine would work even with this piece not installed I believe.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Les

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2016, 01:02:26 PM »
Yes, it is the front bezel. But, unless this bezel lights up and the board is working properly the machine will not accept bills.  (at least not my machine). Thank you !!

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2016, 01:09:15 PM »
I didn't know that, thought the lights were just for the player's benefit.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal