New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Time Machine and Super Jackpot Party Both Stuck in "Configuration In Progress"  (Read 300 times)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • sakwilla New User barely matters.sakwilla New User barely matters.
  • NLG
Hello all,
Just stuck with an issue a year ago and still not sure what to do. I purchased Time Machine and Super Jackpot Party both off ebay. I cant remember which one of the games came with the OS Card in the photo attached.

Using the OS Card in the photo and the game card I can install both games fine and set them up - no issues at all. The issue is that when I turn off the machine and back on it then gets stuck on the "Configuration in Progress" screen and stays like this until i turn it off again.

I am not sure if its an OS card issue? I noticed both games state OS Family H9**** and the OS Card doesnt it just states H9.27

Time Machine states OS Family 59.27 and Super Jackpot Party OS Family 9.1

Is it a specific OS Card I need or is it another problem entirely? If its an OS Card issue can anyone provide with me the correct one (obv I would pay)

Thanks for any help :)

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
The OS H9.27 CF card should be paired up with Time Machine, and a "Fooler" board.
Super Jackpot Party should work fine with that same OS H9.27 card.

Click on any of the photos below to enlarge if needed...>>>
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
Cheers, yes I have a fooler board installed. Thats what i tried but doesnt work not sure if its because the OS Card I used does not include "Family"

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
When you get stuck on the Config in progress have you tried to use the reset key? I have 2 XD cabs that after the game loads, is stuck on Call Attendant. Then I turn the reset key and everything is good. Not sure if its the jurisdiction chips in the machines or just an XD thing. My BB2e doesnt do this.
-------
Charles

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
Cheers, yeh tried the reset key and nothing. Not sure what it is - i feel its the OLED firmware as it downgrades for Time Machine and then ugrades for any other game. Just a mystery - yet annoying. Was looking at buying Time Machine and OS on Ebay but worried it will have the same issue :S :S

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
Also there is no "Call Attendant" error - it just stays on the configuration in progress :( ugh so annoying this problem

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
I'd shut down, pull the cards out, change the batteries, then run a Clear card, and re-install.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline sakwilla

• NLG
Could the "Open Door M" at the bottom left hand side of the screen be the issue? I know its the Main Door and I have tried opening it and closing it and that message stays on. Just trying every idea possible.

Have swapped CPUs and machines (I have 3 WmS BB2s and same issue on all of them) very strange

Offline brianc101

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • brianc101 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
It's unclear from your first post.  Does the game come up the first time and then restarting it gets stuck in configuration?

I have a problem on all 9. games.  They get stuck in configuration. I've tried the special software versions to unlock and then downgrade.  Nothing works.   When I went into the USB area of the service menu I noticed button 13 does not configure and that is what it seems to be hanging on.  If I put in a 13OS everything loads correctly and button 13 is recognized.  I have the comms program and all the dll and such but I don't want to brick my panel, so I'm just going to get a static panel for the 9. and 10. games.

The next time you try to load this game check the USB in the menu and see if button 13 is configured.

Brian

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal