New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: greetings and a Q about bally V2370  (Read 11610 times)

Offline rapidroy

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • rapidroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
greetings and a Q about bally V2370
« on: August 01, 2014, 08:34:15 AM »
Hi All
First post HELLO :wave:  and a question, I have a bally V2370 and cant find a thing about it. it looks like it must be one of the first video slots. oh ya I'm starting to restore it so more Q's will be posted :yes:
Roy

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: greetings and a Q about bally V2370
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Hello, and welcome to NewLifeGames! Glad your here!

You will find more info on your machine by searching "Bally V2000" rather than the specific model. V2000 was the platform, V2370 is the model.

Good luck and have fun!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 08:31:55 PM »
well, I ordered the star for the hopper today, mine is some kind of rubber goo :Scratch-Head:  but from what i have read they all get that way.
i guess bally didnt make too many v2000 slots or most are dead because i still cant find much about that platform i do find card type games on v2000 base.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 09:51:22 PM »
 :NLG_WELCOME:
I've owned a couple V2000 video poker machines. I think both the video poker & video slot use the same boards stack. Does your machine work at all? How about pictures of it inside.. I'm currently have a V2000 poker project. I just finished doing some board repairs tonight due to battery acid damage. Just need to install a new battery and test my work.

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2014, 12:14:10 AM »
When I got it, it didn't work, but now all is good, here it is on. Most of the problems I had were small one's, loose plugs and grease on moving parts that turned to glue, bad blubs (I still need 1 blub holder) missing springs ect.   I'll get some pics of the inside tomorrow.
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2014, 12:32:29 AM »
when or how do the lights next to the coin out slot (i don't know the all the names of things) the big chrome thing light? there is 1 ge 63 blub on each side of the coin output that dont light up.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2014, 02:24:10 AM »
I have some parts from old machines, I might be able to help with parts. Check the wires at the bottom of your 63 bulb sockets. They loose there connection. You could also check the wiring plug one the doors hinge side, those connections tend to cause problems. If you can take a pic of the lights in question, pictures are helpfull.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2014, 07:38:32 AM »
here's the inside, I've learned that not all lights come on when the game comes on, like if i put too many coins in ,it takes 3 but if you put 4, a light on the left side comes on to tell you, also on the same left side it says "jackpots over 1000 paid by attendant" should light when that happens. but when do the lights in the door light? see pic with the circles.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2014, 01:03:16 PM »
Those lights circled should come on when the machine is powered on. Those are #63 bulbs. You might want to move the connectors around on the light sockets. They should have blue wire (power) and the others ground.
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 04:49:36 PM »
well no power to the ge63 blubs i'll need to track it down.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2014, 05:03:26 PM »
Check the white plug on the door where the chassis wiring connects to the door wiring, common place for problems.. One other place is where the cabinet wiring flexes from opening and closing the door. You could make jumper wires to make sure bulb sockets are good.
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2014, 07:51:56 PM »
i metered the blubs and tested good (they are new) but i traced it back to the board on the back of the machine with the big cap on it and no power is coming from the white plug there. blue/red wire
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2014, 12:46:42 AM »
Hmm...  :Scratch-Head:   It has to be a fused circuit, have you checked the fuses? I've had bad holders in some 2000 series before. Always test both the fuse out of its holder and inside with a meter in the hold. Check for correct amp size. I can't tell you how many machine I've found with a 15 amp fuse, where a lower amperage belonged.

Gary
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2014, 07:19:36 AM »
you got it, :hail: I pulled the fuse on that circit it was 32v 10a? i put back a 250v 8a  (I can't find what fuse should be there) lights came on! now..... would you happen to have a bulb socket?
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2014, 08:06:45 AM »
that circit was also tied to this bank of lights  :applause:  this machine is looking better and better
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 08:34:11 AM »
Great.  :applause:  Glade to help.. I can look a see if I have one of those twist in sockets. If I don't them maybe my friend does.. I just sent him a link to your post and asked him if he had a spare light socket.. Hopefully he will respond.

Gary
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2014, 09:12:48 AM »
do you know what size fuse's go into this machine? it has 7 fuse's, 3 on the back board 3 in a square holder on the floor of the machine and 1 on the hopper. I've seen blub holders on "the Bay" but most sellers get you on the shipping, I'll be in Bullhead city on labor day weekend so I'm going to check out NLG if they are open, i've driven by it 100's of time but never had the need to stop, maybe they will have some small stuff that I'm looking for. I think I'll change the battery also it looks to be turning a green color. :rotfl:
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2014, 09:51:13 AM »
Not sure on your fuses. I don't think any should be over 10 amp. Usually 5,8, and 10 amps. Most machine use to have a sticker on the cabinet near the fuses telling sizes and voltages. It could have fallen off. Another good question for my friend Tim..
And remember...

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 10:26:11 AM »
I will check on the fuses this evening and post here the amps for each.

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »
The fuses on the back walll power supply board - from top to bottom are

F1 = 2 amp
F2 = 10 amp
F3 = 10 amp

The fuses on the floor - from right to left

F1 = 8 amp
F2 = 5 amp
F3 = 3 amp

Hopper fuse is 5 amp

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal