New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: greetings and a Q about bally V2370  (Read 11612 times)

Offline rapidroy

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 14
  • rapidroy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: greetings and a Q about bally V2370
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 07:18:03 AM »
Thanks for the fuse info I'll print it out and toss it inside the machine. I would like to replace the battery the old one looks a little green, i've read it would be be best to find a NiCad battery then a Lithium because of the charging circuit or will a Lithium be OK. Lithium seems easier to find.
Roy

Offline Paul

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...Paul Might someday be someone...
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 07:25:58 AM »
You can get them on eBay
1st rule of electronic repair.
"Thou shall check voltages"
⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2014, 08:44:37 PM »
lithium or NiCad? I can get lithium or NiMh here in town but not NiCad I just dont know if it has to be NiCad. my next quest is to get the candle to light, anyone know how it works? the attendant button does nothing.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2014, 09:32:32 PM »
You should stick with NiCad. I just bought some last week from Mouser electronics.

www.mouser.com

Gary

Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2014, 07:59:11 AM »
did you order Mouser part # 547-pcm-3.6
Roy

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2014, 09:04:15 AM »
This is the number Gary  used - 639-COMP-18-3-NMH

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2014, 10:55:33 AM »
This is the number Gary  used - 639-COMP-18-3-NMH

Thanks Tim.. I didn't have the number in front of me when I posted before..  :duh:
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2014, 02:06:45 PM »
oh so it's not a NiCd its a Mmh, I'll check it out
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
I put in a new battery and everything went great :applause: man the battery gets up to 4.8v. I had to reset the machine every morning on first turn on after being turned off overnight, we shall see if the memory holds tomorrow.  I also had to tweek the hinges to get the door to close and lock. this slot is looking better and better. now I need some help to get the candle to light.
Roy

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 166
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2014, 06:57:56 PM »
Did you check the bulbs in the candle?

When you press the change button on the button deck does the button light up?

When you open the door does the candle light up?

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2014, 07:19:56 PM »
well....no

no

and no
is the button a momentary switch or a push on and push off? this one is a momentary switch. anyway if i hold it down it does nothing.
I need to figure out how to get to the blubs next. there's lots of extra wiring in there. i'll post pic's tomorrow.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2014, 07:38:45 PM »
The candle switch on the front of the door is a click on click off button.. The candle has a nut on the top.. Remove it and lift off the cover..

Gary
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2014, 06:43:46 AM »
ok if its a push on push off button then I will need to replace it, I do get power to one side of the switch so thats a good thing. heres a pic of the battery after 30 years :yes: .
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2014, 08:26:34 AM »
blubs are good
the candle is unpluged but it has 2 wires tapped off it that go to a plug thats just hanging in the upper box. the red circle is from the candle the blue plug goes down to the main in a bundle of wires
Roy

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2014, 09:01:24 AM »
after looking at it I'm thinking I got it working 99% maybe I should just close it up and not worry about the candle and call it done, what do you think? I'm afraid i'll break or fry something.
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
Roy.. It's the two plugs in your second picture.. See my pic.. Just check the wires on the back of your front door switch. Make sure they are still connected.

Gary

And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2014, 12:44:46 PM »
the 4 socket plug that goes down to the machine has only 3 wires in it but 2 extra wires are tiewraped with them i'm thinking 1 of the wires should go in the plug? take a look
Roy

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2014, 01:19:40 PM »
I have no idea what your two wires are, but the don't go to the plug. If your worried then meter out the plug. One should be power from the door hinge switch, and the other your service light from the switch on the doors front. The third wire should be a common.
And remember...

Offline rapidroy

• NLG
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2014, 02:33:25 PM »
there are 4 wires on the plug from the candle and 3 wires on the plug to the machine + the 2 extra wires that have female pins but not in a plug. you wouldnt happen to have the colors of the 4 wire coming from the  machine?
Roy

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal