New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bill Validator Not Working s2000  (Read 4115 times)

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
Bill Validator Not Working s2000
« on: July 02, 2018, 11:18:35 AM »
Hi :) I have been experiencing this problem since I got this IGT s2000 Double Diamond slot machine, right now the Bill Validator doesn't work because it doesn't accept any bills ( the yellow light on the front of the machine that says," $1 too $100 or Ticket" doesn't light up dispite the bill vaildator makes gridning sounds when the machine starts up)

Here is what has  already been tried:
- Removing and reseating the cash box
- Removing and inspecting the bill vaildator itself
- Replacing the bull vaildator with a new bill vaildator ( I didn't replace the head of the bill vaildator ), After replacing it, I reseated it and reseated the cash box again making sure it was pushed in all the way before turning the machine on. Did the same thing as mentioned above where it would make grinding noises and not accept bills )

I am now wondering if it's a loose wirer or connection somewhere or a pin came loose on one of the computer boards, my biggest question is if the bill validator is deactivated because the machine thinks that it's going to accept tickets ( my machine doesn't have a ticket printer or a TITO system installed at all ) or if the machine thinks that it has the max credits of 3000 and won't accept anymore bills ( I heard that IGT slot machines bill vailidators deactivate after the machine reaches 3000 credits ) Thank you so much
Slot Machines and more slot machines! Instagram: @itsaslotmachine

My latest adventure:
https://m.facebook.com/AnAtypicalGirl/

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.ItsaSlotMachine Is working their way up.
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
Re: Bill Validator Not Working s2000
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 11:19:57 AM »
Here's the photos:

My latest adventure:

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 11:21:37 AM »
Photos from inside the machine itself:

My latest adventure:

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 11:32:48 AM »
Here's a video of the slot machine starting up:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P9CFeWYrAg0

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 185
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2018, 11:40:15 AM »
Do you have credits on the machine?
Yes the BV will deactivate at a default that I believe is $2000 or whatever the value that was picked for a bill limit when the machine was set up. The bill limit can never be set higher than the credit limit.  Also remember that it is a dollar value that is set so if you have a $5 machine the BV will go out at anything above 200 credits if the bill limit is set at $1000.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2018, 11:43:18 AM »
The machine has zero credits in it because it says, "cash $0.00" in the VFD display and the credit window is blank when I power the machine up, meaning that it has no credits

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2018, 11:43:55 AM »
Saw the video something is wrong with the BV transport or cash box. It is not cycling properly.
Are you sure the cash can is all the way in? Sometimes you have to push them pretty hard.
Also check the gear teeth on the cashbox make sure they are there.
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2018, 11:49:25 AM »
How should the Bill Validator sound when it cycles? I can not tell, do you think that something is wrong with the machine's structure itself?

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2018, 11:54:45 AM »
Sounds good until the very last part.

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2018, 11:59:22 AM »
I noticed that two of the teeth are missing and I see that two black plastic prom things look like they got snapped off ( as seen in my hand ) and I'm wondering where they could have came from

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2018, 12:05:48 PM »
Teeth missing where?

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2018, 12:09:52 PM »
Here are the spot with the missing teeth on the cash can

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2018, 12:13:30 PM »
Where did you find the black pins?

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2018, 12:18:43 PM »
The black pins fell out from the slot machine when I pulled the cash can out a while ago when I tried to reseat it

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2018, 12:40:53 PM »
I'll have to check one of mine when I get home from work.

Anybody Else?

Offline ItsaSlotMachine

• It's A Slot Machine
  • I'm a slot machine
    • Atypical Girl
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2018, 12:47:11 PM »
Thank you, let me know when you check yours out :)

My latest adventure:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2018, 09:54:52 PM »
The cash can lifts two flags to signal the transport that it is fully installed. The flags are lifted by those broken teeth on top of the cash can.
However it looks like what is left on top your cash can should be enough to lift both flags, although it may only be lifting one.
Remove the BV transport and in the back of the housing you will see the two flags. Then slide the cash can in and see if it picks up both flags on the transport side of the housing when you slide the cashbox home. If it's only lifting one flag you will need a new cash can. Also check to be sure that there are no teeth missing on any of the gears on the transport, the cash box, or the two gears located in the back of the housing between where the transport and the cash can meet in the back when they are installed.
I looked for anything resembling what appears to be broken pins (the two in your hand) and I can not identify them or where they came from.
Maybe a picture of the back of the housing with the cash can removed. Also is the cash can tight when fully installed? You should not be able to move it up, down, or side to side when it is locked in place.
Rich
If you have another machine try the cash box from that one.
Rich

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal