New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WTS - Minty Bally A2 Curve w/ 22/22 Setup  (Read 731 times)

Offline Harvs

• Think!, While it's still legal...
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
WTS - Minty Bally A2 Curve w/ 22/22 Setup
« on: June 01, 2021, 07:51:21 AM »
*SOLD

Selling my really nice Curve (2.0 CPU). Comes with a 22/22 monitor and harness so you can play both Curve games and 22/22 games. I have a bunch of games for both you can have.

Due to the insane cost of wood to crate this I can't palletize it unfortunately. But I can prep for a 'white glove' service to pick it up.

$2250 OBO (price based off of the parts if I part it out. Bally prices are as insane as wood prices right now.. :yes:)

PM if interested. (for sale locally also so this listing may disappear)  :wave:

« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 07:00:44 AM by Harvs »

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!Harvs Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: WTS - Minty Bally A2 Curve w/ 22/22 Setup
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2021, 07:52:11 AM »

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2021, 11:06:51 AM »
Sweet machine Harvs....!
Pallets are free in my area...lol
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2021, 11:14:18 AM »
Sweet machine Harvs....!
Pallets are free in my area...lol
Are plywood sheets and 2x4's? Cause here a thin sheet of OSB that was $8 preCovid is now $56.. a $1.75 2x4 is now $9.89.. a $6 4way pallet is now $15.. Costs me $140+ in just wood to crate machines..

I crate them because even tho nobody ever wants to pay insurance, if there is damage I somehow am instantly 100% responsible and thats no fun. I just lost almost $1800 because of that and I even ate the cost of the wood to crate it from the start.. Brutal

:wave:

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 410
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2021, 01:22:39 PM »
Ouch! That IS brutal!!
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline mike1214

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 13
  • mike1214 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2021, 05:55:05 PM »
Holly smokes that thing looks new. I even noticed it has a Ivizion BV  :applause:

Offline Harvs

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2021, 06:03:29 PM »
Holly smokes that thing looks new. I even noticed it has a Ivizion BV  :applause:
It does, one of my personal machines. I even peeled the protective film off the cab as if it was new.   :cool_thumb_up:

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal