New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: S2000 Question about Game 1 & 2 chips.  (Read 4793 times)

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
S2000 Question about Game 1 & 2 chips.
« on: April 14, 2016, 04:13:46 PM »
I have a question about the Game 1&2 chips.. I was just attempting to do a clear, key setup on a S2000 today. I was getting a Netplex error and No Display in the win/credit meters just before I would change to the Key chip? I noticed that the Game 1&2 chips were #357's? I don't remember ever see a set with those numbers before. I replaced them with a set of 363's from another board and attempted the clear and key setup again. This time I didn't have the Netplex and Display error messages? Are these 357 game 1&2 chip for the S2000, or for something else?

Thanks, Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
Re: S2000 Question about Game 1 & 2 chips.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 04:21:00 PM »
If they are labeled SG000357 then they are S2000. What S2000 they are for I couldn't tell you, but SG chips are always S2000

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 05:26:45 PM »
Ok thanks.. The do say SG at the beginning. I just never ran into this number before. Still not sure why I was getting those error messages then? I'll try the 357 game chips in a different game down the road..

Gary
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline Denny

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 27
  • Denny New User barely matters.Denny New User barely matters.
  • NLG
    • www.designhse.wix.com/designhouse
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2016, 05:56:04 PM »
Gary,
 The 357 chips are generic and you should be able to use them in any S2000.
Denny

Offline jonm287

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • jonm287 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 05:52:09 AM »
You generally don't see anything in the display when using the IVC chips and keychips in the game.  Just look for two yellow lights on the board to eventually come on during RAM clear and one during keychip and you're good.

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2016, 05:49:02 PM »
Gary,
Denny

I tried these 357 Game 1 & Game 2 chips is a S2000 setup again with no luck? I could only get as far as the call attendant, open the door and turn the reset key 3 times.. It would then go back to the call attendant prompt. The reels never spun, nor did the mismatch machine message show up in the display? It was like stuck in a loop, call attendant, open the door, alarms sounds, turn key 3 time and repeat...  I started over with a set of 363 game chips, and it went right through the setup?
And remember...

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2016, 07:06:56 PM »
I thought that SG357s were game specific. I'm pretty sure I've seen them & SG370s used on WOF machines with 504 boards. I just didn't really want to get on here & dispute the info that Denny had posted. SG363s are by far the best generic SG set for 50x boards. Anyway, it's good to hear that it's working now.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 08:29:19 PM »
Gary,
Glad you got it going.  I always try to use the 363 on my 502 and 504 boards.  These are by far the best, but I do have 357 in my Dbl Red, white and Blue with 502 board and in my Triple Strike with 504 board, so they should have been OK, but "ya never know, do ya?"  Glad you got it going.  Was it on the board I sent you?  I think I tested that in my Dbl R. W. & B before I mailed it to you.

(Come to think of it, I don't think I tried to clear and key either machine that the 357's are in, if that would make a difference  :Scratch-Head:)

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2016, 09:34:33 PM »
Denny,  That board I got from you worked great.  :hail:  These 357 game 1&2 chip were on the board in the Mucho Dinero machine I've been working on. That machines been a pain in my back side.  :banghead:  I thought I had it working a few days back, but then it started with a Netplex down, no display messages, and bill acceptor errors.  :Scratch-Head:  After swapping what seemed like 3/4 of the machines components, I finally decided to try a known good MPU in the damn thing, and SURPRISE  :dancing_party:  the machines been fine since..   :cheers:   Now I can finish the dang thing. I guess I'll try them in a different machine sometime down the road. Thanks for everyone's help.. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have NLG and all the help of the great people here. I'm sure I'd have less hair on my head, and be drinking more...  :pull_hair: :love_whiskey:

Gary
And remember...

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2016, 05:44:38 AM »
Gary,
  Glad you got it going.  Time to set it aside and onto a new project  :24:  It seems I always have 6 started, but only get 3 finished.  :duh:  Anyway, want to meet more NLG guys you will have to come to the Pottstown "Get Together" August 13th and meet all the guys in person.  Come on, Marine City isn't that far away !  My in-laws are in Saginaw and I visit them quite often.  Even Shaggy is expecting to make the trip and it is FINALLY starting to get warm. The pool will be open !

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2016, 09:13:23 AM »
I wish I could.. Main reason is my bad back.. It doesn't allow me too drive long trips. I'm currently doing physical therapy. The Dr wants to do surgery, and that would be a 7 hr operation, and he can't even say if it would help.
And remember...

Offline Denny

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2016, 09:22:21 AM »
Geez, Gary ......... Sorry to hear that, but I know we will all be thinking about you.  Hope you have a great Summer.  Hey, if something changes, you are always invited !

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2016, 10:34:13 AM »
Thanks Denny.. It sucks not being able to do the things I use too. Working on machines keeps me busy around the house, plus make a couple dollar every once and a while. I'm still praying for a miracle or for some medical procedure that can at least get me more mobile again.

Gary
And remember...

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 352
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2016, 06:08:24 AM »
Gary,
Denny

FYI: The PSR for SG000357 is now posted in the files section. I hardly consider those to be "Generic".

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=4171
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal