New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Various questions IGT S+ project machine  (Read 5108 times)

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Various questions IGT S+ project machine
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2018, 12:07:57 PM »
Here is pic of wide shelf:

Thanks. Looks like what I would need.
An unrelated question, my top meter shows 589229. Are those total credits played?

top: coin in
middle: coin out
bottom: coin drop

if there is a 4th meter: jackpot

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2018, 12:10:46 PM »
.....Ok, eBay won't even let me message him, lol.....

I sent him a message on your behalf, we'll see what he says.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2018, 12:12:10 PM »
.....Ok, eBay won't even let me message him, lol.....

that was wrong reel shelf

Offline Mr. Tibbs

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Mr. Tibbs New User has no influence.
  • BallyWilliams
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2018, 12:25:14 PM »

Very cool, thanks. :thank_you:
You can tell him I have 100% feedback on eBay since 2001, and I'd be interested in several of his listings.

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2018, 12:46:41 PM »
.....that was wrong reel shelf

I thought it was for an S+, includes reels so can be used on his
project machine in place of the reels he has now?   :Scratch-Head:
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2018, 12:51:07 PM »
reply #36. After I looked again, it's too short, was for s or early s+ narrow cabinet without a bill validator

Offline Mr. Tibbs

• BallyWilliams
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2018, 12:54:32 PM »
Well, as this is a Frankenstein machine already, I could always just drill some holes and screw the S+ reels onto the shelf I have now  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2018, 12:56:29 PM »
Well, as this is a Frankenstein machine already, I could always just drill some holes and screw the S+ reels onto the shelf I have now  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Not sure the harness is long enough??

Offline Mr. Tibbs

• BallyWilliams
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2018, 01:35:39 PM »

Not sure the harness is long enough??

How would another shelf make the harness longer?
But if need be, I could just extend the trunk of the harness by splicing in some extra lengths of wire. I just need some reel thingies that are compatible with my S+ motherboard  :soapbox_3:

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2018, 01:42:17 PM »
I meant the harness off the short shelf may not reach if used on a long shelf.  I am not familiar with those early narrow machines at all, except when I used to loose my money playing them in late 80's.  :banghead:

Offline Mr. Tibbs

• BallyWilliams
« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2018, 02:02:32 PM »
I meant the harness off the short shelf may not reach if used on a long shelf.  I am not familiar with those early narrow machines at all, except when I used to loose my money playing them in late 80's.  :banghead:

Haha, I know what you mean. When I was a kid I would go to fairgrounds with a bag of coins to play the old Bally machines they usually had there. Mid 90s, so I guess the machines must have been 20-30 years old already at that time. All you could win was tokens for continued play. I once hit BAR BAR BAR and won 600 credits. Without thinking, I pressed the cashout button and then the avalanche started  :Tongue_Out:

Offline Mr. Tibbs

• BallyWilliams
« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2018, 02:11:38 AM »

Just a quick update on this machine:

I now have the MPU board, but am waiting for a set of chips for it. They seem to be lost in cyberspace somewhere, tracking doesn't show any updates since the 10th.  :Scratch-Head:

Once I get that sorted out, the next step is to see if I can get those S2000 reels hooked up to my S+ motherboard. As far as I can tell, it should be possible. But I think I'll start a new topic for that experiment, might be useful info for others.

But anyway, would I be able to power up the board without the reels attached, just to see if I could get some errors on the display at least?

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal