New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bluebird 'BLING'  (Read 9776 times)

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 174
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
  • "Get busy livin, or get busy dyin." -Andy Dufresne
    • Yoeddy's Slot Machine Videos
Bluebird 'BLING'
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:01:10 PM »
Ok guys,

I love slot bling.  Anything from color cycling LEDs for buttons, JCM sentry, toppers, you name it. 

Does any cool stuff like that exist for Bluebirds?

Thanks,
Jason

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and win one meellion dollars!!!

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
Re: Bluebird 'BLING'
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 02:59:24 PM »
I have jcm sentry, toppers, and the ultimate bling, the OLED button panel, but you really need a BB2 mpu for it to work with most games.  I found only a limited number of games that work with OLED in a bb2 will work on a bb1.  A BB2 MPU is also considered "bling" in my opinion. 
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
  • Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!Yoeddy1 Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 03:40:12 PM »
I have jcm sentry, toppers, and the ultimate bling, the OLED button panel, but you really need a BB2 mpu for it to work with most games.  I found only a limited number of games that work with OLED in a bb2 will work on a bb1.  A BB2 MPU is also considered "bling" in my opinion.

I didn't realize a Sentry existed for BB1...I'll have to pick one of those up for sure.  Baby steps on the other stuff, but $ tokens and a tray are on the way.  The hopper will be coming soon as well.  Topper will be installed eventually as well.  My wife will kill me if I go too berserk too fast.   :Crazy:

Jason

Offline rickhunter

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 447
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »
Here's a link to the ones I posted of the ones on my bb2 conversion.  They are showing a UBA, but I have the same thing running on my bb1 reel machine with a regular wb12.  You will need a new harness that replaces the one there now that goes all the way back to the main connector, in fact the whole thing is replaced with the harness.  Details are in the thread below:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4358.msg22913#msg22913

If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 03:55:45 PM »
Here's a link to the ones I posted of the ones on my bb2 conversion.  They are showing a UBA, but I have the same thing running on my bb1 reel machine with a regular wb12.  You will need a new harness that replaces the one there now that goes all the way back to the main connector, in fact the whole thing is replaced with the harness.  Details are in the thread below:

http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=4358.msg22913#msg22913

Yeah, I'm running a Sentry on my Game King and S2000.  Where did you get one for a BB1?  I'm running a WBA13 in mine.

Jason

Offline bpracer

• Reputation Power: 50
  • bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 04:06:46 PM »
NXT-2, wide screens, OLED button deck, lighted ticket bezel, LED card reader, the list goes on!
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 04:26:54 PM by bpracer »

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 04:19:50 PM »
NXT-2, wide screens, OLED, lighted ticket, LED card reader, the list goes on!

Beautiful!  The lighted ticket, LED card reader, and activating the panel where it says "bet with your head"...how do you activate that?  I've got some boards behind the panels, but nothing connected. 

Thanks,
Jason

Offline bpracer

• bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.bpracer Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2015, 04:24:29 PM »
NXT-2, wide screens, OLED, lighted ticket, LED card reader, the list goes on!

Beautiful!  The lighted ticket, LED card reader, and activating the panel where it says "bet with your head"...how do you activate that?  I've got some boards behind the panels, but nothing connected. 

Thanks,
Jason

The card reader and scrolling display connect to a Bally Mastercom, Rudy's has the mastercom's cheap.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2015, 02:07:01 PM »
Ok, I ordered a Bally Mastercom 250 from Rudys.  It has the power supply with it.  I think I'm going to need the phone'ish looking cables and the cables that connect the boards.  Anybody have those?  Can somebody post up a pic which cables I'll need?

Thanks,
Jason

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2015, 02:16:01 PM »
Ok, I ordered a Bally Mastercom 250 from Rudys.  It has the power supply with it.  I think I'm going to need the phone'ish looking cables and the cables that connect the boards.  Anybody have those?  Can somebody post up a pic which cables I'll need?

Thanks,
Jason

This is what you need but you must specify that you need a PIN 1 to PIN 1 cable in the comments when ordering.

http://prowirecommunications.com/store/product335.html

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 02:17:51 PM »
I found a WMS BB Player Tracking kit on Rudys site that I just ordered.  Looks like it has a lot of cabling in it.

Hope this has everything I need.

Jason

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 02:34:15 PM »
To be specific, this is what I ordered today.  Hope it's all correct!   :wave:

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2490&search=player+tracking

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3574&search=player+tracking

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=754&search=bally+mastercom

Thanks,
Jason

You will still need the cable I posted, if you are ordering order 2.

I'm also running two of the bally mastercoms, one for the display and one on the card reader.

You can use the short cable to connect the two together but the LED's may stay solid on the reader and not flash.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 02:43:11 PM »

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2490&search=player+tracking

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=3574&search=player+tracking

http://rudysdeals.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=754&search=bally+mastercom

Thanks,
Jason

I'm also running two of the bally mastercoms, one for the display and one on the card reader.

You can use the short cable to connect the two together but the LED's may stay solid on the reader and not flash.

Oh, so I need 2 Bally Mastercoms?  I only ordered 1. 

I'll grab a couple of the cables that you posted as well.

Thanks,
Jason

Offline bpracer

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2015, 02:49:32 PM »

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

It will work with one, to get the LED's on the card reader to flash you will need to make a small change to the mastercom.

Offline Yoeddy1

• Kit addiction expert
  • NLG Support Staff
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 02:51:46 PM »

Thanks,
Jason

Thanks,
Jason

It will work with one, to get the LED's on the card reader to flash you will need to make a small change to the mastercom.

I ordered a second Mastercom.

Jason

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2015, 11:05:23 PM »
For more bling on my bluebird, I have been on the hunt for a top LED bracket that is found on the BB2e cabinets. I dont think that piece will fit on a BB1 top box but if I found one I'm sure I'd make it fit...lol

This is way better as it interacts with the game... Kinda Like Bally's Super Candle.
-------
Charles

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2015, 07:03:54 AM »
For more bling on my bluebird, I have been on the hunt for a top LED bracket that is found on the BB2e cabinets. I dont think that piece will fit on a BB1 top box but if I found one I'm sure I'd make it fit...lol

This is way better as it interacts with the game... Kinda Like Bally's Super Candle.

Well, when you find one make sure you get the emotive controller board to go with it.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Offline coolwavepic

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.coolwavepic Has an aura about them.
  • NLG
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2015, 02:06:19 PM »
I assume the board is the same one they use in XD cabs and there's an option for it in some of the later NXT 2 OS?
-------
Charles

Offline idesign

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 150
  • idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!idesign Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2015, 02:42:43 PM »
It's used in the 2e, XD and mandatory in BB3 Blade cabinets.  No options in the settings.  If the CPU detects it, it's on line.  In the case of the BB3 Blade, if it does not get detected or is not present the machine will error and lock up.
If it ain't broke don't mess with it.....

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal