New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally 6000 Payout Issues!!! Help Please!!!!!  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Nawton

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 2
  • Nawton New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally 6000 Payout Issues!!! Help Please!!!!!
« on: May 06, 2018, 07:15:20 AM »
I have a Bally 6000 5 line $.25 Bonus Times machine and the payouts are not correct for some reason. I replaced the personality chips, have completed a clear and also went to option 10 and it does not show the correct pay out at all. I have check the real tapes and they all seems to be in the correct spots but I cannot figure out why the pay out is wrong. For example if is hits 3 single bars on the center line is should pay out 10 credits but it is only paying out 2 and then sometimes it pays out 5 credits. I cannot figure this out. I have set all of the options up in option 11 but it still seems messed up. The chip is the 9267. Does anyone have any Ideas on this???

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
Re: Bally 6000 Payout Issues!!! Help Please!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
I don't know the Bally 6000 machines but a few things to check on a problem like this are:

1) does the machine have the right award glass for the game software that is installed? Sometimes people will put whatever they have or can get into a machine when they are working on them. So either the software (eproms) or the award glass might have been replaced and the two do not match.

2) on many machines you can remove the reels and put them in a different position in the machine by mistake. The reel base is the same mechanism for all reels, it's just the strips mounted on it that are different. For example, if reel #3 is installed in the reel #2 position then the payouts will appear wrong. So unless your reel strips are all identical make sure that you have the strips in the right order from left to right.

3) sometimes people install the reel strips wrong, they attach them to the reel at the wrong starting point. So when the reels stop at the end of a spin the wrong symbol will appear on the payline.

You may need to post a couple of photos showing your machine and its glass, along with a photo of the mpu board showing the game software installed. That way one of the Bally experts here can see what you have and give better advice. If nothing else the photos can help eliminate what isn't the problem, that let's people focus on what else could be causing the problem you see.

Also, a little background on your machine will be helpful. Was it working ok when you got it, then this problem happened after something was done, like a game change? Or did you just get the machine and this is how it's been since you got it?
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Badbaud

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2018, 10:46:34 AM »
The 4 digit SMI number on the reel brackets could help.
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline pbwizard25

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • pbwizard25 New User barely matters.pbwizard25 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 03:30:49 PM »
SMI 9267 is the correct chip for a 5 line Bonus Times with a top pay of 10,000 credits. The reel strips should be 4554-56 with 4554 being on the #1 reel and 4556 being #3 reel. Did this machine work right before the chip change and why did you change chips?? Did you replace with factory chips or did someone make them? Are the strips on the reels with the second notch on the key?? Scott

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 04:56:21 PM »
SMI 9267 is the correct chip for a 5 line Bonus Times with a top pay of 10,000 credits. The reel strips should be 4554-56 with 4554 being on the #1 reel and 4556 being #3 reel. Did this machine work right before the chip change and why did you change chips?? Did you replace with factory chips or did someone make them? Are the strips on the reels with the second notch on the key?? Scott

I checked all the strips and they look right going from left to right. I replaced the chips because I thought it might be them since it never worked right in the first place. Yes I ordered the from JJSlots. The machine did not work at all. It just came on and that was it. I changed out the Coin Comparitor with the optics and replaced that battery, then did the clear. I looked up the setting to make sure everything was correct. Now I am at a loss.

I did see where someone had swapped real 1 and 2. The real tapes were in the correct spot so I did not think anything of it.

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 05:13:49 PM »
I have included some photos to show the payout glass and what it is paying out on some of the spins.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 241
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2018, 11:14:58 PM »
Looks like the center reel strip may have slipped out of place and not be indexed right.  You can see the index notch on both sides(next to last pic), they should be hidden under the reel.

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2018, 11:23:07 PM »
I am also going to say it's a strip or reel issue. After you clear machine and restart all 3 strip ends should line up with the top line of payout glass. The second notch from end of strip must go onto the locating key in the reel for alignment. 2 sets of chips are probably  not wrong and the chips you have are for a 5 coin 5 line machine. Scott

Offline rokgpsman

• Resigned NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 278
  • rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!rokgpsman Is an-NLG GOD!
  • Just a curious observer...
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2018, 01:25:34 AM »
Looks like the center reel strip may have slipped out of place and not be indexed right.  You can see the index notch on both sides(next to last pic), they should be hidden under the reel.

yes - remove and reinstall the strip on reel #2.
If you've benefited from this website or been helped by the friendly NLG folks that volunteer their time please make a donation of any amount to help keep the website running. Thanks! Donate Here

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2018, 05:32:20 AM »
I checked the real tapes and made sure that all of the notches lined up. Is there a specific way they need to go? I am a newbie at this so I want to make sure it is right. I put all real tapes on the first slot. Could it be the reals messed up?

Offline Sunrise Side

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 167
  • Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!Sunrise Side Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2018, 07:36:03 PM »
Can you do another clear and post a pic of the strips after the clear is completed?

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2018, 04:28:00 AM »
Where is real position 0 on these? Once I have that I will need to know which notch to set the tapes up on. Since there are 2 notches I need to know which one I should use.

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2018, 05:15:46 AM »
Does any one have the reel strip numbers for
BONUS TIMES 5 LINE9267 E803121X-05BNT 5003 88.88100005L

Offline pbwizard25

• NLG
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2018, 08:31:51 AM »

Offline Nawton

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2018, 02:52:13 PM »
Thats what the problem was. I had it set to the first notch and not the second. Works perfect now! Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal