New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: It I game stinkin rich now with a coin out error but a coin less machine  (Read 1175 times)

Offline leocat168

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 17
  • leocat168 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
It I game stinkin rich slot machine.  This is coin less with no hopper. I got a low battery error and changed the battery. Tried going through checking the settings and noticed the hopper was enabled. It wouldn't let me do able it.  Decided to see what would happen with the hopper test when there isn't a hopper and now I am stuck with a coin out jam error.  I did some reading on the forums and it appears I need a key chip in order to disable the hopper? Once that's done will it get rid of that coin out jam error ?  I don't know how to do any of this... Help... I just got the machine a couple of weeks ago.  Will I need a clear and key chip or just the key chip?  Which one do I use , where does it go and what's the process.  It seems complicated.  I'd appreciate any help.
Thank you
Al

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: It I game stinkin rich now with a coin out error but a coin less machine
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 09:50:31 AM »
Did you install a battery holder?  If so, pop the battery out and reinstall it.  That will clear the RAM memory (and the error).  If you put another soldered on battery carefully pop out one of the RAM chips.  Some settings you can change initially after a RAM clear without the keychip.  Once entered and saved the key chip is needed to make further changes.  I can't remember if the hopper enable/disable is one of them.  Either way you will want to get a key chip for it.  What are your base and gme numbers? From that I can tell you what key chip you need.

Offline leocat168

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 08:19:50 PM »
Thanks Tilt !
I removed and reinstalled the battery which cleared the error and I'm able to play the game!  Awesome.. unfortunately it won't allow me to disable the hopper.  I guess I need the key chip for that? I attached some pics of my board. If you could tell me what chip I need that would be great. Also maybe where I can get a step by step run down of the procedure?

Thanks
Al

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 09:04:50 PM »
Key 40 is what you need.  There's a guide written by Bettorslots that was reposted from the old board.  You can find it here:
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?topic=883.0
It says Key 22, but it's the same for Key 40.

Offline leocat168

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2019, 03:52:47 AM »
Thanks for your help!  I'll order one today
Al

Offline wizeone

• Reputation Power: 14
  • wizeone New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2019, 08:44:10 AM »
hit up RB he normally has keychips

Offline leocat168

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2019, 06:28:29 PM »
Thank you I'll look into it

Al

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal