New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Mother board # for Game King 13" Upright  (Read 3609 times)

Offline danatlvc

• NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
Mother board # for Game King 13" Upright
« on: July 18, 2014, 06:31:28 AM »
I have an IGT 13" Game King upright in need of a board replacement. The mother board in it now is ASSY #7590440 & sticker #75904406. I found a replacement board, but the number is #75904407? It looks exactly the same. Does anybody know if it will work in my machine & or what the last number represents? Thanks
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 07:32:26 AM by danatlvc »

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 387
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
Re: Mother board # for Game King 13" Upright
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2014, 07:22:05 AM »
I'm not sure what the last digit represents, but it should be fine in your machine.  Mine has two numbers on it, an Assy No 7590440 (1995) etched on the board, and a part number sticker on it 75904406 Rev B 1997.

Offline danatlvc

• danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.danatlvc Is on the verge of being accepted.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2014, 08:02:15 AM »
The board in it now has the same numbers as yours. This replacement board I'm looking to purchase on the sticker is 75904407 & board 7590440. I just don't want to spend the money if it's not compatible
Thanks

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
  • Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!Tilt Is an-NLG GOD!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:13:27 AM »
I'm sure it is.  Just curious though, what is wrong with your motherboard?  Short of some type of physical damage there really isn't much on them to go bad.

Offline danatlvc

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 09:36:25 AM »
Lost a lead in burnt area on board & jumped it & it still has problems. Don't know how it happened?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 12:48:41 PM »
Burnt trace.  Something drew more current than it's designed to.  If you repaired the trace with a jumper and still have problems then I don't think a new motherboard will resolve it.  Have you inspected the MPU & I/O boards for signs of damage?  Do you have a picture of the motherboard that you can post?

Offline danatlvc

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 01:36:37 PM »
MPU & I/O boards are good & work well in my sons 13" Game King. I just discovered the belly ballast is fried & maybe that caused it? Not sure though & replaced it. I also just tried my sons mother board in my machine & it works just fine? Strange

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2014, 01:53:48 PM »
Assuming you have the DC electronic ballasts I would say that is more than likely your culprit then.  If you need a replacement I'll send you one of my old ones, PM me an address.  I replaced the fluorescent bulbs in mine with LED tubes.

Offline danatlvc

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2014, 05:34:18 PM »
Thank you for the ballast offer, but I had one to use
Strange a ballast could cause that damage? You think a fuse would go first?

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2014, 12:26:11 PM »
Actually after looking at it a little closer a bad ballast wouldn't burn a trace on the motherboard.  The ballasts have are wired directly to a 25VDC output on the power supply.  These games are only fused on the AC input side.  On the 044 platform they put some DC fuses on the motherboard.

Offline danatlvc

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2014, 09:26:50 PM »
I'm not sure what caused it then? The replaced motherboard is working great so far. Hopefully it will stay stay stable. Thanks

Offline Tilt

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2014, 10:13:02 PM »
OK, good deal.  I'll mark it as topic solved.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal