New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Can't hand pay out  (Read 451 times)

Offline Podfun

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Podfun New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Can't hand pay out
« on: February 01, 2020, 06:40:32 PM »
I have an mk6  Crown top slot machine And I'm unable to insert money in the bill validate it was working perfectly fine before I had an issue about a printer jam And it ran out of paper I put more paper N and at the time I think I pushed cash out I get a whole bunch of resets aromatic like door open b validate are OK and i fix in low paper not error message that want clear is in the menu it says Hand payer 45 credits when I go to the home screen with everything closed I turned the reset key it shows that the credit has been paid but yet it still shows that the credit is In the machine i believe because of that fact that bill validate does not light up  I free enabled my bill validate  Re enabled my printer I unhooked my printer I re hooked it backup but then everything I can think of I don't know what to do  I can't get my machine to take my money I can go and test screen And it says are still money on  Meters their But it won't let me clear it even by turning a reset key even though this machine shows that it's paid it's still telling me it there's and won't clear please someone who can help me I'm disable and can't leave home and this is definitely so depressing please someone help me please please  For 2 days all I've been doing is trying  fix this getting upset and  Getting so frustrated and disappointed that I go into a seizure then I  get home from the hospital  I work on it more gets me more frustrated a have more seizures please help me

Offline Podfun

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • Podfun New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Can't hand pay out
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2020, 05:53:57 AM »
I feel like a noob I had totally An insane amount of seizures last couple of days My grandmother passed away little over a week you know her federals coming up soon With my disability I spend all Day at home This is my only Only enjoyment I have And to have an amazing machine that I work so hard to Just break down for no apparent reason Caused my mind to explode and panic coming from a poor family that Can't afford food and paying bills You may ask how that I get a machine trading and bartering machines  I could afford and trade them after fixing them in teaching my son so for this to be broken in me unable to fix it and no I could not afford any parts Means no more entertainment for at least a few years Brought on so much depression I kept trying to Fix the machine Reading everybody's post I came up with the idea 5 minutes ago take the batteries off the board All 3 of the batteries Likely enough I believe it's called a CRC  error  Turn the couple of keys that is static ram clear  No set chips needed now my machine is working again  Sorry if I came off rude or scared I was in a panic I have never got a chance to own something so nice and beautiful as my machine I cannot fathom the idea That I work to hard for 2 years or something and it broke right away Now I can play the my machine Until I gotta go to church for the funeral Cherish the love ones you have My brain goes into stress induced seizures  Sounds weird I know That I think everything through before touching anything and I know I didn't do anything wrong like you blow a circuit my brain blows have Fuse thank you  You are experiencing problems with your machine. working take out the batteries on all 3 boards turn it on for a second go to options follow options turn off machine put batteries back in and turn machine on  and be like me happy

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal