New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: summit royal touch multi video game setup proceedure menu  (Read 1825 times)

Offline 73dodge

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • 73dodge New User has no influence.
  • NLG
summit royal touch multi video game setup proceedure menu
« on: April 13, 2023, 06:54:15 AM »
Hello all, looking to find any type of info on a royal touch summit machine. we picked one up local and are trying to get it to work. We have experience with IGT slots and pinball machines, so we are not totally lost. Machine powers up, get touch screen malfunction, B/A malfunction then flashing door open. Screen goes into games behind door open and error 50 screen. Amazed at how little info is out there on these machines. Does anyone have a setup procedure or how to get into setup or accounting. Thanks for any help or direction.

Offline Divot27

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Divot27 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: summit royal touch multi video game setup proceedure menu
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2023, 07:55:12 AM »
Do you have credits on the machine? Some menu functions require zero credits.

I have a button that I press instead of having a key for the attendant button on the right side of the monitor. I press that button with the door open and a variety of menus come up.

I've been able to set progressives, change games out ( I had a bunch hidden), and set which games are 5 cent and which ones I want to be 25 cents. my 5 cent screen is all poker, my 25 cent screen is keno.  I can't adjust the payout percentages like i can with my IGT Game Kings.

There's also a screen test.

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2023, 05:55:35 AM »
Hi, thanks for the info. I do not believe there are any credits. We try the key, and it doesn't go into any menus. We do have all the keys for the machine. Even if I get into the menus, don't I need the touch screen to work. How do you adjust the settings within the menus.

Offline Divot27

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2023, 06:07:52 AM »
Will take some pics tonight and see if I can post them.

My machine can only be seen in the dark. 🤣 I have a new touchscreen in the way for it.

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2023, 06:13:44 AM »
Thanks. We are working on it now and verified no credits in the machine. We also found a switch that needed to be made when the control board inside the machine in locked in the up position. That fixed our door open issue. Still casing screen malfunction and bill acceptor not found.

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2023, 09:09:49 AM »
We are making progress. We got the game to reset, and everything is working but still have small issues. We checked our voltage coming out of the power supply and was only 4 volts, should be 12. We unplugged everything and bench tested, had 12v so we put it back in and plugged one item in at a time looking to see what loaded it down. Each item booted up and once everything was plugged in it worked. Our issues now are the printer has issues after we turn it off and back on. It is not detected, code 52. Shut the game off, unplug a 12v device, turn on then back off. Plug item back in and printer works again, most of the time. Also, we need to get the printer to print in the center of the ticket. It prints 30% on one ticket and the rest on the next. The feed button on the printer sends the correct paper length through and rips on the perforations. Also, the previous owner told me it plays keno and poker and slots. We are only getting slots. How many games does yours play.

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 01:33:54 PM »
We are up and running. Paper was loaded backwards, and switches are fixed. We get three games in the menu, same game with three denominations. How many does yours have and how do you get to them. The top key gets us into the menus but nothing about adding or removing games.

Offline Divot27

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2023, 03:51:07 PM »
Here’s some pics of the games we have on our machine and two of the set up screens.

Our machine just has two denominations 5 cent and 25 cent.

I access the menu by the attendant button, you probably have a key. The previous owner installed a button instead of a key. It's located on the top right hand side of the machine.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 06:56:17 AM by Divot27 »

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2023, 09:46:30 AM »
Thaks for the pics. Our menu looks different. I went to take pictures, but it is not working again. We moved it and upset something. We have a connector issue somewhere. When we get if going again, I will post what ours looks like.

Offline Divot27

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2023, 11:00:23 AM »
That would be great. I hope you get it going. If you do manage to get it working I found a LCD monitor and replaced our CRT monitor. Way brighter and crisper.

Offline 73dodge

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2023, 10:07:46 AM »
Thanks, tried to send some pics i had but they are too large of a file. The machine flaked out on us again after we moved it. There where items in the menu that were not available but don't know if we can get into them.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal