New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: IGT S2000 Red White and Blue  (Read 923 times)

Offline Coltool

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Coltool New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: IGT S2000 Red White and Blue
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2024, 10:40:59 AM »
Any Idea how I can get in touch with RB?  I found him in the members list but when I click on the send him a personal message I seem to go into a do loop.  it says is off line so not sure if that prevents sending a message.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2024, 10:47:19 AM »
Are you sure you're clicking the correct spot?

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Coltool

• NLG
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2024, 10:51:36 AM »
That is what I was clicking but I tried the one just below that and it worked.  Again thanks for all your help.  I will keep you posted. 

Offline RB

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 351
  • RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!RB Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2024, 11:27:39 AM »
SG000363s are not the best choice for that enhanced MPU. You will have better luck with SG000523 or 598. Does it not reel tilt at boot up? IVC00097 is very old and struggles with clearing the eeprom on the enhanced backplane. You should not need to clear it. Your KEY00031 will work fine with SG000523 and probably even 598s but the PSR recommends KEY00045. SS3668 is for Wild Star RWB 3CM. There's no need for the SB001000 and SS chip. Do yourself a favor and get the correct SB100067 chip for your game.
Quality doesn't cost. It pays.

Offline Coltool

• NLG
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2024, 05:23:23 PM »
It does not tilt and the reels don't spin on start up.  It says is is checking the memory and then the horn starts blaring and then it it displays the EPROM mismatch.  I am happy to replace any of the chips for the best options.

Offline sixcardmark

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 240
  • sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!sixcardmark Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2024, 05:36:56 PM »
It's not getting far enough to give the reel tilt at boot up, but it will with the 363s as RB stated. Can you post a pic of the MPU board so we can see the eproms? EDIT: I found your pic.

Offline Coltool

• NLG
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2024, 06:00:44 AM »
What are Eproms?  Are these the chips we are talking about replacing?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2024, 06:29:38 AM »
Yes...with the machine power OFF, slide out the MPU from the enclosure.
Lay it down and snap a good clear photo of the software chips.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Coltool

• NLG
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2024, 06:48:19 AM »
thanks.  RB is sending me some replacements.  He was very helpful.  Thanks for the lead.  I had previously posted those pictures.  Here it is again.

Offline Coltool

• NLG
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2024, 07:03:00 AM »
Wrong picture.  I mislabeled when I saved- here is the correct one

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2024, 07:41:06 AM »
When you get the chips in from RB, change them one at a time.
Note which direction they go in the sockets.
There's a small indentation on one end of the chip body, and you'll see there's a small cut-out on one side of the socket.
Carefully make sure every chip leg goes down into the socket holes without bending.
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal