New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Mei cashflow for ballys 9000 5 reel single monitor  (Read 396 times)

Offline Chevellebbc

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Chevellebbc New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Mei cashflow for ballys 9000 5 reel single monitor
« on: November 14, 2023, 04:33:10 PM »
I’m still trying to get a working machine. I have a bv / stacker error. Can someone assist with their knowledge please.   The one bv I have shows a solid yellow light. The other is red and yellow so I assume that one is bad.  The yellow does a full cycle when the machine is stated and the red/yellow does not.  Given my error on the screen what are your thoughts. Should I remove the backplane and inspect for damage or order a backplane and another Mei? At a loss here as I don’t have a second machine to test etc.       

Offline Chevellebbc

• NLG
Re: Mei cashflow for ballys 9000 5 reel single monitor
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 07:28:42 AM »
So I went over all the wiring, switches, the bv’s I have and managed to remove all errors.  The bv will have a solid green with some manipulation of the bv and stacker box.  The problem now is the bills go in the bv and immediately get spit out. Used 1$ bills and along with the Mei coupon and same thing in and right out. I did notice the cash box is worn and appears some liquid damaged the box. I realize there is two little plastic squares that some purpose to communicate some function to the bv head. I did disassemble the cash to look for issues with the mechanical internals and all appear to be okay.. upon start up the bv used go to a solid yellow. Now it’ll go red as it appears it will not have a complete cycle.  With the stacker box back switch tied together and the rocker arms manually pushed up the bv will cycle and go to a solid green. However, still spits the money right out..  If I insert the box as normal it’ll start to cycle but not have a complete cycle and turn solid red.  I’m assuming there is just something wrong with the cash box.. I do not have an extra box to try so that’s next on my list to find a known working one. Is there a common error that goes along with the bv immediately spitting the money out?   Lastly if a Tito setup was used can all this be bypassed?  We just want to play the machine and do not need the adding bills function. 

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 12:10:57 PM »
Unfortunately, you have to get the BV working correctly to accept TITO tickets.
A slow, blinking green LED is good....it should go to solid green once the door is in a closed-state.
Can you close the door?
Are there any messages on the display?

Click on photo below to enlarge if needed...>>>

« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 12:28:20 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Chevellebbc

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 01:26:46 PM »
Appreciate the reply bunker, I have the switch with a bypass so it’ll flash green until I connect it (shut door) then solid green.  I had the bv apart to look for mechanical issues.  Next I’ll pull the board and check the components values under the microscope.  The other ones I have are the 6607 type bv’s don’t work at all. They have different internals.  The bv that shows signs of life is the one added now.  The Tito is the system that will add credits with the service button? That still needs a working bv?

Offline Stayouttadabunker

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 409
  • Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!Stayouttadabunker Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 02:06:53 PM »
The SC6607's I use for the WMS BB2's...probably the wrong firmware you'd need.
SC6602's are for the IGT S2000's.etc, etc...I don't know what MEI models your machine uses?

I just saw this...totally forgot about it...
It's setting up the TITO to add credits using the Service button.
You'll see/er in the video there's specific requirements needed in order to do that...>>>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBYCJSUZR9k
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 02:25:10 PM by Stayouttadabunker »
Remember, the more you tell us - the better we can help you!

Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline Chevellebbc

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 03:17:19 PM »
Okay well that was awesome lol. Seems like I may have a way out here thanks to you.  I’ll reach out to them to see how I can get that Tito set up.  I also need one for the gameking and the new member to our family a kanomi lol. Appreciate your work here. 

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal