New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Various  (Read 2754 times)

Offline buzzarama

• NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 64
  • buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!buzzarama Is a rising star!
Various
« on: November 17, 2016, 10:49:30 PM »
I realize I hogged a lot of the main page of classifieds so I will try it this way. If any interest in an item I can send more info but found a bunch of stuff this week:

•Bill acceptor bezels- Trimline and BB1
•Video cards-Trimline 2.0, 2.5 and BB2
•Power supplies- igt 150 (savp top monitor type), 440w.      Lexus slant, Trimline, s2000
•Monitor- Trimline, SAVP, G20, Konami podium.
•CPU- IGT 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, WMS NXT-2
•Progressive- Cham II, Paltronics, Bally GMM, BLL and DCU'S
•Fans- Trimline (all) 9800 pro video card fansink
• Bally Alpha lower door plastic cover
• UBA 24 transports
•Gen 2 Universal printers
•Cherry and Micro switches
•5 Reel SAVP shelf
•Bally, IGT and WMS reel assemblies
•5/8 thumb locks
• various topper inserts, IGT polygon, oval and WMS,Konami Aristocrat
•Polygon toppers
•Oval toppers
• WMS Button panels
•Aruze PCB'S
•Trimline back planes, motherboards
•IGT dynamic button controllers and buttons
•ATI SPC 2.5 boards
•IGT 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 Bootchips
•IGT SG chips
•misc touchscreens and controllers
• BB1 monitors, backplanes and power supplies

Funny what you find in those cardboard boxes stacked everywhere

Offline zinda

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • zinda New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: Various
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 02:41:00 AM »
I need some old Bally EM reels, no strips just the reels that hold the strips, what i have now accept strips that are 26.25" long which makes the diameter about 8-3/8" round my machine is a model 783 but I think that all the 700 series used the same size reels. I need at least 2 but all 3 would be best. Mine are pretty nasty from opening and closing the edges during a restore and now a re-theme project I have done to it required me to remake the reel tape over and over till i got them perfect. But it has caused some spots where the metal edges cracked from bending them too much.

If you can help me or point me to someone who has a pile of them lying around would be great. I'm printing my final copy of the strips right after this I just got my roll of 4" x 26' of glossy photo print paper to make them all in one shot now that my spacing is dead on for every symbol and I have picked out the best symbols to use and have overcome the problem that this is all being made for a Blacklight Fluorescent colored theme with black backgrounds on all strips. it's been a very tough one to get perfect since I have to pre-color the fluorescent colors in before I print the actual images and the black-out that covers 90% of the strips. Figuring out which brand of markers works best and which colors to use for base then which color to cover the base to make the images look as I want them to look, has been very challenging, maybe 10 sets of strips have been printed before I was happy. No mistakes, all spaced perfectly and the correct colors. Thousands of images were made to produce the art work for the belly glass, symbols and upper glass, many sheets of poster board have been cut into pieces and cast aside before I figured out the best way to make the glass work as a 2 sided back lighted image would. No cutting corners, everything has to line up perfectly for this to work and now I'm really in need of the reels to top it all off. I have LED strips for edge lighting and some other tricks that I have ready to install as well.

The machine has so many hours involved already since I had to completely rewire it and go through every single aspect of the mechanics to get it working perfectly, rewire the reel payout plates all the way down to the hopper pay out plate, retooled the reel stop plates to match the reconfigured and more honest payout structure that was severely flawed by Bally. then it's been over a month of computer graphics working in paint programs to make the new theme. Cut Glass, test, print, reprint, test, break glass, etc..

Thanks Robert

Offline chinovalleyaz11

• Reputation Power: 1
  • chinovalleyaz11 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 09:37:12 PM »
Hi, Which button panels do you have for the williams machines?.......................... :thank_you:

Offline Randy

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Randy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2017, 04:37:15 PM »
Would you happen to have a sound card for a Bally 5000 ? ? ?

Offline gordy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • gordy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 06:28:10 AM »
Have JP Party belly glass for a WMS Dotmation 400 ?  It shows 5 lines and the awards [ One cherry =2, one strawberry = 2 etc] Gordy

Offline ginkon

• Reputation Power: 0
  • ginkon New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2017, 05:44:35 AM »
I have an IGT S2000 5 reel multidenominational (1, 2, 3 and 5 cent) 180 max credit TD Butterfly 7's with the wrong top glass.  I need a 5 reel 9" rectangular.  If I can't find it, I may switch themes to TD Stars or TD Red Hot 7's - but I would need the complete set.  Do you have any of the following?  TD Red Hot 7's or TD Stars belly glass, 5 reel strips, top glass and oval topper glass?  Thank you.

Offline gordy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • gordy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2017, 06:49:46 AM »
Sorry, Do not.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal