New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: WMS BB2 CABINET  (Read 907 times)

Offline Candymann1

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Candymann1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
WMS BB2 CABINET
« on: December 27, 2021, 08:50:29 PM »
 I have a WMS BB2 Cabinet with Super Jackpot Party. I would like to have multiple games on this cabinet. Not sure how to do this. Maybe someone here can help me and explain how I can make this happen. I also prefer the BB1 games there are alot more that I like. So can I add BB1 games onto the BB2 system? Please anyone can help me let me know. Thank You

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: WMS BB2 CABINET
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 02:31:38 PM »
There's two ways, Game chest software loads multiple games onto a single CF game card and allows you to pick from the games on screen.
The other and more typical way is to just buy individual game titles from members here or elsewhere, and load them individually on your machine.
There are Caveats! If you have a typical BB2 with OLED buttons, I don't recommend ANY BB1 cross compatible games (OS 9.XX) games with a OLED panel, unless you convert the BB2 to a standard or EBB mechanical button panel.
I recommend SCLR-000-1851 for fast(01:43) efficient clearing of BB2 machines, SCLR-000-1810 works fine too, just slower(~05:00).
Use the ram clear in the OS slot, it will clear the machine if all is well, and state to power down and insert OS at the end, the 1851 says this in plain text on the monitor, the 1810 with a GUI.
Pick your game to install next game in the game slot, OS in the OS slot. Initial loads time vary significantly by game and OS, but on the BB2 it formats the drive and installs the image of the game on there leading to a slower install than normal start.
You need to set: Machine info (if using TITO) Time, Devices, Accounting, Game paytables, coms, and sound levels. Launch the game. Immediately return to the setup menu, if you wish to modify bet all lines and max bet features.
OLED firmware problems are inevitable if you mix generations of games, I only recommend games running 3.09 OLED firmware for the OLED buttons.(Same as found on BB3s)

Offline Candymann1

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Candymann1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2022, 11:06:58 AM »
Ok so if I understand correctly it will save multiple games. So once you use the card to clear memory install new OS in slot and then new Game card in slot and load it. So the new games will run once installed with the SD cards pulled out? Guessing they have to since there is only 1 slot available.

Do you also know how many can be loaded on the machine? I found the info. Mine is FGA BB2 ATO.

Thank you again for all your help

Offline topgun911

• Contributing NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • topgun911 New User barely matters.topgun911 New User barely matters.
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2022, 04:55:06 PM »
You can only load one game at a time and the game card and operating system card have to stay in machine
All the time,until you want to change games .
There are multi game cards out there (game chest as mentioned above in other reply to you )with around 6-different themes on them but are pretty expensive,that’s the only way to have multiple games on a wms machine as far as I know
Hope this helps

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2022, 05:09:08 PM »
No, primarily only a single game can be installed. The exception is Game Chest software has multiple games on a single CF card.
The card must be in for the machine/game to run, as part of it's check when starting up the machine runs a comparison of the game card and hard drive against a hash that's also stored on the backplane eeprom and the main logic board.
I'm not certain of why a BB2 does the hard drive installation at all, though I'm guessing when running as usual the machine only accesses the hard drive version, perhaps so corruption of the CF is less likely?

Each time the ram clear is run, which is required to install different games,  it leaves a flag on the eeprom to format the harddrive on the next time any game is run.

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal