New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Hello everybody! Looking for rare Bally EM machines.....  (Read 2328 times)

Offline big_e

• Contributing NLG Member
  • New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • big_e New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Hello everybody! Looking for rare Bally EM machines.....
« on: January 21, 2019, 09:25:18 AM »
Hello all!  What a great forum/website.  Such a wealth of information and what appear to be a friendly group.
I am new to the Bally EM game but have quickly built my collection thanks to a local expert.  I have a background in Electrical Engineering so basic repair of the circuity is no issue.  I am having alot of fun tinkering and repairing old slots I find on Craigslist and Ebay.
I have seen alot of videos and would like to own some of the more rare machines.  Monte Carlo is one that comes to mind, or Reel Dice, Double or Nothing, I could go on and on.  All I ever see listed for sale are the more common 3 and 5 line fruit machines.  I am curious if there is a good place to look for these rare machines, or if the fact is that they are just rare and not out there.
Please point me in the right direction, and if interested, PM me if you want to sell a machine. I am in the Madison WI area.
Thanks in advance.
Eric

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Hello everybody! Looking for rare Bally EM machines.....
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 01:39:17 PM »
Welcome to New Life Games big_e... Rare games do pop up on Craigslist and other sights from time to time.. I my self just picked up a Monte Carlo off my local Craigslist 2 weeks ago.. These machines your seeking are out there, mostly in the hands of other collectors. I do know where a few machines are, but I don't know if they are for sale or prices if they are.. Your best bet is to keep looking in your local area and around.. I can put you in touch with they people if your interested. One person is down in the South East, but the other is closer with a larger collection, but I'm sure more expensive..  Do you have anything rare in your collection currently? I have my Metalist, Big Win, Monte Carlo, any 3 different Red Glass MGM machines..
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline big_e

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 02:11:14 PM »
Thank you.
Currently I have a Big Apple, Big Spender, Medalist, Money Honey (not the original release), and a bunch of 3 and 5 line fruits.
E

Offline Amechanic

• Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 04:55:26 PM »
I forgot about my Money Honey, not original too. I have a 847 Continental, 989 four reel with topper. One of my Red Glass MGM is a 988 dual progress Dime machine. Then my 3 Lowboy MGM Red Glass slots, one’s a 955 five line quarter, and two 962 three coin 3 line quarter machines. Then there is Lucky 7’s single line 6 coin machine. With the addition of my Monte Carlo, I now have Three 5 reel machines. I’m going to need a larger game room.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...

Offline coincard

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • coincard New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:12:45 PM »
Big_e
I have a Gold Rush I am looking to sell, its not an export but it is harder to find, also have a Big Price 2 coin version, the gold rush needs some work on the hopper, it trips the safety timer after running for a few seconds....
Dave

Offline Badbaud

• Sr NLG Member
  • Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!Badbaud Is an-NLG GOD!
  • (shop) klar.slotrepair@gmail.com
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 10:28:52 PM »
We have a reel dice with skill stop, plan to fix it up some day, is it considered rare?
Let them that don't want any, have memories of not getting any.

Offline RiseLikeRa

• Reputation Power: 62
  • RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2019, 08:34:11 AM »
A good friend of mine has a Lucky Twin Continental.  I have seen only 1 other.  This one has BOTH coin play AND a credit feature.  The button is located by the handle and you simply push the button to play game OR put coins in as usual.  If interested PM me.

Ra

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2019, 09:57:19 AM »
Cool machine. Too bad it’s belly glass isn’t original. Can you get the model number? I’m wondering what number this might be, or is it the same as the regular Lucky Twin?
And remember...

Offline RiseLikeRa

• RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!RiseLikeRa Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 06:23:40 AM »
Yes the original Belly glass would be nice indeed.  I called my friend and he checked for the tag on the side.  No luck.  Model number is a mystery if it is different from the standard Luck Twin number.  He does not play the games anymore and I asked him what he would want for it.  He said $350 would get him his money back.  I dont want to violate any terms of usage here and I have absolutely no horse in this race so PM me and I will get you the phone number of the seller.  He is computer challenged.  I just like to see these old machines enjoyed by those of us who love them.

Ra

Offline Amechanic

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2019, 09:40:52 AM »
I’d love to add it to my collection, but I wouldn’t trust driving my old truck that far.
And remember...

Offline big_e

• NLG
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 11:48:33 AM »
Very cool game.  How does the credit feature work on these older Ballys?

Offline RiseLikeRa

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2019, 05:31:40 PM »
Big E:

IF I remember correctly you ad up to six coins to play the game.  As you deposit the coins you activate the play lines alternately.  Coin 1/ Line 1 on left, Coin 2/ Line 1 right, Coin 3/ Line 2 on left and so on and until you light all 6 lines.

Once you get a win, say 20 coins, your credit meter on the front will advance to 20 coins.  AT THIS POINT you can either add additional coins OR push the credit button up to 6 times to play the game.   The credit meter will deduct 1 credit per push of the button.  THERE IS NO HOPPER.   The game comes with a second key to zero out the credit meter after a hand pay.

Nice and neat arrangement.  I hope that this is helpful.

Ra

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal