New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Bally E1212 slot machine help.  (Read 702 times)

Offline schirm

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • schirm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Bally E1212 slot machine help.
« on: September 12, 2019, 09:08:34 PM »
Trying to make the old slot to work.  all it would do is register a 7 in the no# one slot of dig reader. Sent in board to klar to check m7 chip. Said chip was fine but memory board and battery and one pin strip was bad. Replaced those  and up dated board and played unit checked good. Reinstalled unit took coins pulled handle reels spun but did not stop. had kind of hash marks in 4 and 5 reader slots. took back apart started cleaning all conntacts. retried got zeros in slot 2 and 5 reset and test buttons made reader blink but did not reset or go into test mode never got it to accept coins again.. Got 4.75 at *5v on power supply. Replaced plug and terminals of supply board as well as voltage reg per klar. got 5.03 this time but made no change in start up. I'n not hearing any kind of click from delay relay on restart  hopper button. getting continuity from hopper, delay relay and mpu board on test and restart wires and  i/o and power supply but nothing between those two groups I have basic wire harness schematics they think i have harness or connector problems. Learning alot but missing something any ideas.   
« Last Edit: January 30, 2020, 12:47:53 PM by schirm »

Offline Amechanic

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 306
  • Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!Amechanic Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
Re: Bally E1212 slot machine help.
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 10:31:52 PM »
Check your fuses and fuse holders. Those old fuse holder fail and break. Top caps don’t always fit tight. You might want to check them with you meter. Power off the machine and check the fuse holds for continuity. If it won’t reset, the hopper board could have failed.
Please remember to make a donation to NLG for mine/our help in repairing your machines problem.. Your donations help keep this site on line.
And remember...
If it's jammed, force it.. If it breaks, it needed to be replaced anyways...

Offline schirm

• NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 08:00:28 AM »
thanks for the reply I visually checked the fuses but ill put a meter on them Monday. heading to the ocean for a little r&r.
Thanks Dave S       Seattle Wa.

Offline schirm

• NLG
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 11:51:41 AM »
since by last post Found a bad fuse holder for the 7.5 volt stuff for door and top unit. replaced i/o 555 timer(thanks alan) blew up hopper board twice. fixed traces and replaced popped triacs holds now. Now that tilt light works i set it off when ever i trip the coin in switch but restart clears it. so switch or u17ic? multi meter on switch gets term 1 com line [size=78%]term 2 always closed   term 3 open at rest closes while tripped don't know how to test 1c. able to perform a few tests no# 5 turns on reel lights looks like the first light on reader one is out. save that one for after tilt prob.  [/size]

Offline schirm

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »
ok replace coin switch no change. replaced u16 and u17 on io board. I have activity in the display, before i did not . I can go in and out of test mode. do some tests I have a deposit coin light. but i dont get a coin accepted light keeps the coin.  No handle pull. Display reader is 8  8. 0     on start up.  When I run test 2 i see codes like 88 85 89 10  dont seem to match the codes in book. when I run test 5 reels  the only thing I get is a flash 5 in the 1st slot and a solid 4 in slot 5 of display. No test 8 No 4 hopper gets a tilt  But im getting there its talking!   

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal