New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: The NLG Welcome Wagon  (Read 391196 times)

Offline MNHazmat

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • MNHazmat New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Re: The NLG Welcome Wagon
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2016, 01:47:12 PM »
Hello! New member from MN checking in. Just bought my first IGT S+ and have already found the forum very helpful.

Any other MN members? Any local places I should check out for parts or my next machine other than Worldwide or Kilroys?

Thanks!

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2016, 01:59:40 PM »
Welcome Hazmat plenty of information here.
Feel safe using any of the fine vendors listed on the home page. They can't buy those spots they earn them from doing fair deals with our members  :NLG_WELCOME:
Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline Reneeluzik

• Registered Unknown Member 0-2 Posts
  • Reneeluzik New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #182 on: July 21, 2016, 11:51:00 AM »
I'm looking for jtwine. I have a Uttar series board universal slot machine. I had the battery replaced and it still don't work.  Uniman referee me to you that you maybe able to fix the motherboard. Renee LUZIK 

Offline qbert

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #183 on: July 21, 2016, 12:07:52 PM »
 :NLG_WELCOME:
Here is the link to the jtwine personal page.
http://newlifegames.com/nlg/index.php?action=profile;u=2239
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline dolson

• dolson New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2016, 01:19:17 PM »
Hi,
 newbie here. Well newbie to joining I actually used the site for good info for years. never had to ask any qustions because all the answers were in here some place I just had to take the time find them. So thank you all for the advise over the years. I've been able to keep my S+ working for years. well.. until now. I know what my issues are thanks to the site im just tired of over paying for parts that usualy dont work or fail soon after so I am hoping to find a source for parts and offer out my knowldge that I've learned which isnt much but hopefully enough to help out and give back some.

thank you
dolson

Offline cowboygames

• If I'm Not Here, Check The Golf Course
  • Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 204
  • cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!cowboygames Is an-NLG GOD!
  • You Can't Find a Better Friend Than a Dog
« Reply #185 on: August 02, 2016, 01:34:40 PM »
I think Jim from Midwest Slots, listed on the home page, is a good source for S+ parts. That said, ANY vendor listed on the homepage can help with any multitude of parts across many platforms

Offline qbert-wpc

• qbert-wpc New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2016, 06:40:48 PM »
Hello all,

I'm a full time arcade and vending tech and I've been with the same company in Corpus Christi, TX for the last 5 years. I mainly work on arcade games and video monitors, but slot machines and other coin op pieces come my way too.

I'm also on KLOV forums under the same name.

I think I used to have an account here, but I only had a handful posts and it seems to have disappeared.

Offline Shaggy

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2016, 07:01:48 PM »
Welcome to NLG another Qbert!   :NLG_WELCOME:

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline CARprez

• CARprez New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #188 on: August 11, 2016, 03:39:33 PM »
Hello from the Las Vegas valley! Already finding great info to help me tune up the collection.   :thank_you:  for such a wonderful resource!

Offline Shaggy

• Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #189 on: August 11, 2016, 03:45:14 PM »
Hello from the Las Vegas valley! Already finding great info to help me tune up the collection.   :thank_you:  for such a wonderful resource!

And a big Welcome to NLG to you also. Lots of info here. And when you can't find what you need just post your question.

Dave
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline fluffy

• fluffy New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #190 on: August 21, 2016, 02:02:59 AM »
Hey Guys .  :dancing_2:
thought I'd sign up
I currently have a aristocrat MK IV white tiger that I'm trying to get operational again
also have an older draw card machine that needs work also :)
Thanks again  :thank_you:
Steve

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #191 on: August 21, 2016, 06:16:05 AM »
Welcome to NLG Fluffy, glad to have you aboard. If you check through the Forum Topics you can find the correct spot to post any questions about your particular machines.        :NLG_WELCOME:

Dave

Offline mrjinglesusa

• Reputation Power: 2
  • mrjinglesusa New User has no influence.
« Reply #192 on: August 23, 2016, 03:34:45 PM »
Well, I figure since I've: 1) already received tremendous help from this site; 2) already bought several things from a vendor on this site; and 3) already became a "Contributing Member", I should stop in here and say hello.

My wife bought us our first slot machine for my birthday - it's a 17" Round Top IGT Game King.  Originally came with Game King 6.2 software but I've already replaced the flashboard with Super Star Poker (thanks Jim from blueridgeslots) and got an extra 044 board + legacy adapter + Tabasco video slot (thanks again Jim from blueridgeslots). 

I'm loving learning about this machine and all the options I have to expand.  Already thinking about my next machine!   :applause:

So, hello and thanks everyone for making this such a great, informative place for the home slot enthusiast! 

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #193 on: August 23, 2016, 04:53:34 PM »
Always glad to have another "of the crew" MrJingles. Glad you stepped up to contributor as that what keeps us all running. Oh yes, the next machine or 3. I believe Rickhunter says, "When you turn off the lights, they multiply in the dark". Yes welcome to our addiction! Oh yes and welcome to NLG!      :NLG_WELCOME:

Dave

Offline nippit

• nippit New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #194 on: August 29, 2016, 03:53:24 AM »
hello, I am not sure how i survived without this forum before :PPPP

hi everyone this is Frank

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #195 on: August 29, 2016, 05:25:47 AM »
Welcome to NLG Frank. There are a lot of us who share your thoughts. It's amazing how much you can learn every day.    :NLG_WELCOME:

Dave

Offline chillandgrill

• chillandgrill New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #196 on: August 29, 2016, 11:18:47 AM »
Greetings from hot and humid Florida!  :wave: just getting started, but we'll get there!, my first post, amazed and excited to be here with the wealth of knowledge  :cool_thumb_up: ...just "getting my beak wet" and exploring our site.  :yes: All the best. Joe
"your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride."
- Anthony Bourdain, Kitchen Confidential: Adventures in the Culinary Underbelly

Offline zshall

• zshall New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #197 on: September 02, 2016, 07:45:11 PM »
Hi y'all! This may be the first post I've made but I want to start by thanking everyone who had posted before me for all the advice I've been able to pick up from this site! I've been trying to fix an error on a friend's slot machine off and on for a few months and have learned all about the platform and how it works thanks to reading old posts here. Huge thanks to the admin I spoke with over the phone who gave me some valuable tips as well! I still have a few more things to fix on the machine and will make a post documenting the troubles I found when I can get back to the machine to collect pictures / video of the problems in action.

Offline Melissarmdlm

• NLG Member 101 to 250 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • Melissarmdlm New User has no influence.
  • NLG
« Reply #198 on: October 09, 2016, 11:49:26 PM »
Hi, It's me ,
I'm getting ready to take the [polar] plunge and buy a machine  :Crazy: I have an inkling of tech knowledge on modern video machines since I have an active job in the biz. Apparently I have no common sense though since game machines have always made me giddy...
With a limited budget and a plenty of tinkering patience I'll hopefully be able to share advice and experience, and gather it.  :fryingpan:

Later,
  Melissa

Offline Shaggy

• NLG
« Reply #199 on: October 10, 2016, 04:15:20 AM »
Melissa welcome to NLG. Those machines make us all giddy, that's why we're here. Glad to have you and your experience aboard.

:NLG_WELCOME:

Dave

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal