New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: Coin-out jam  (Read 8531 times)

Offline fefeh1

• New NLG Member 3 to 100 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • fefeh1 New User has no influence.
  • NLG
Coin-out jam
« on: September 11, 2014, 05:14:10 PM »

Hi all,

I have been busy converting my Double Double Diamond into a Haywire Deluxe and finally got it to work successfully, following the Clear and Key Chip Procedures, Basic S2000 key chip and other settings after a clear, and TITO System Settings.

However, it would not let me change 3.1.4 Limits, everything is set to $1000 right now, and 3.1.10.3 Remainder does not exist on my menu.
I loaded $20 into it, and played a couple of rounds, then wanted to test the printer, so I hit Coin Out.  :EmoticonHelp4:

It is completely coinless so does not have a coin input or hopper.

Here is the info for my machine now:

Board  = 75510502 Rev A
SG000363
VS011GX1
SB100177

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 07:00:41 PM by fefeh1 »

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: Coin-out error
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2014, 05:17:49 PM »
I loaded $20 into it, and played a couple of rounds, then wanted to test the printer, so I hit Coin Out.  :EmoticonHelp4:

Just to clarify, you hit the "Cash Out" button and received a "Coin Out Error" ? Is this what happened?

Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
Re: Coin-out jam
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:24:42 PM »
Just to clarify, you hit the "Cash Out" button and received a "Coin Out Error" ? Is this what happened?

Yes, exactly.  Actually, the error message is Coin-Out Jam, fixed the subject...

Offline rickhunter

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 446
  • rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!rickhunter Is an-NLG GOD!
  • I Void Warranties.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 05:27:38 PM »
Did you set the coinless option on?
If you find the site helpful, consider becoming a contributing member.  It pays for costs and keeps this site alive.  I do not respond to requests for private, one-on-one help. Your questions should be posted in the appropriate forum where they may help others as well.

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 05:33:36 PM »
Did you set the coinless option on?

It is disabled, according to the Basic S2000 key chip and other settings after a clear document.  It says "Disabled best option even if your machine is coinless otherwise limits are locked."

My limits are locked even with it disabled.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 184
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2014, 06:14:30 PM »
If you have credits on the machine you can not change any of the limits.
Coin out jam sounds like a netplex problem.
Is the machine completely coinless? No hopper or coin comparitor.

When you converted the machine did you change the button panel for any reason?
I ask because there is a jumper connector that must be in place if you do not have a coin comparitor.
If you changed the button panel you might have missed the jumper plug.

Rich
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2014, 06:23:45 PM »
If you have credits on the machine you can not change any of the limits.
Coin out jam sounds like a netplex problem.
Is the machine completely coinless? No hopper or coin comparitor.

When you converted the machine did you change the button panel for any reason?
I ask because there is a jumper connector that must be in place if you do not have a coin comparitor.
If you changed the button panel you might have missed the jumper plug.

Rich

I did not change anything on the button panel.  Yes, it is completely coinless.  I tried changing the limits before I had credits on the machine, but they were still locked.

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!qbert Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2014, 07:33:49 PM »
Have you gone back and made sure all of the TITO settings are correct?
Have you tried lifting the coin door latch a few times to clear any errors?
Still getting coin out jam error?
Make sure the door i/o board is properly seated and no bent pins. (Check with game turned off)
If you find this site helpful, please consider making a small donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth.

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2014, 09:50:59 PM »
The problem is not a Coin In Jam but a Coin-Out Jam

If the machine has credits on it or has error or tilt that is not cleared LIMITS will be Locked.

I suspect you didn't set your hopper limit to 000000.00.
If you didn't and you pressed cash out, the machine is trying to operate the missing hopper.

You are going to have to see if you can wipe the credits without using a clear chip.

1 If you have a hopper for the machine install it with proper coins long enough to do the cash out.

- OR -

2 Pull the ram chips in the sockets next to to the SG chips leave them out for 30 seconds and put back in.

- OR -

3 If that does not work, make the machine think you did a game change.
   Put another SB chip in, clear the tilts
   Put the SB100177 back in, and clear the tilts again.
   Before you do anything else immediately set that hopper limit to all zeros.

Last resort clear and set up the machine again making sure to set hopper limit to all zeros.

When adjusting limits, the Credit Limit determines maximum value for all limits.
If you try to adjust jackpot to $1200.00 and Credit is still $1000 it wont let you set it above $1000.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 10:42:29 PM by foster »
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 11:05:20 AM »
foster,

I followed your advice (step 3) and was able to change the credit limit and then it had the 3.1.10.3 Remainder option too.

Everything is working great now as far as the game, but it says "Sorry, the printer is not available"
At least it allows me to cancel now without having the reset the game.

One more difference I found when double-checking the settings, in section 3.4.1.1.4 SAS Primary Hand Pay, I do not have a DISABLED option.  Only Single or Multiple report.

Thank you all so much!  :applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline qbert

• Topic Moderator
  • NLG
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2014, 11:47:09 AM »
Check and make sure the printer is enabled.
Also make sure the paper is loaded correctly.
If the printer is not enabled you may have to key the machine again to enable it.
Don't forget zero credits on the machine when you key.

Rich

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2014, 12:43:44 PM »
I know the printer is enabled, is there a menu option to test the printer?  I haven't seen it but I can at least start there.

Not sure if the paper is loaded correctly or not, it was there when I bought the machine.

Offline shortrackskater

• Mark
  • NLG Site Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 266
  • shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!shortrackskater Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2014, 05:51:22 PM »
I'm just jumping in here with limited knowledge but... did you make sure your printer is getting power? Can you press the paper feed button just to make sure it's powered up?
Consider becoming a regular contributing member, which helps pay costs to keep this site up and running so you can keep your machine up and running :)

Offline foster

• The S2000 Guru
  • Sr NLG Member
  • NLG Member 251 to 500 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • foster New User barely matters.foster New User barely matters.
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2014, 06:28:35 PM »
S2000 printer test is in 4 I/O tests

the paper is inserted to the print head with the black marks up, towards you then insert that end into printer.
Coca-Cola and Slot Machine Addict

If you find this site helpful
Please Consider Making a Donation to help defray the cost of hosting and bandwidth. OR Subscribe to NLG

Offline fefeh1

• NLG
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2014, 07:00:09 PM »
I did find the test menu and was able to print a ticket successfully.  I opened another thread on the printer issue.

Thanks again!

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal