New Life Games LLC
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Welcome to the NewLifeGames.com message forum! 

NLG Site Navigation Menu

Archives of old posts can be found at...... Newlifegames.net/nlg/

Author Topic: s2000 no disp  (Read 3585 times)

Offline buybestslots

• In Remembrance of our lost NLG Members
  • NLG Member 501 to 10,000 Posts
  • Reputation Power: 65
  • buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
s2000 no disp
« on: September 12, 2014, 09:05:16 AM »
was on a roll this morning till I hit this  r board game
changed all 3 io   boards
power supply
back plane
all 3 displays
hints?
thanks
steve

Offline CVslots

• Sr NLG Member
  • Reputation Power: 156
  • CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!CVslots Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
    • Central Valley Slots
Re: s2000 no disp
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 09:09:07 AM »
Pinched harness at the door hinge? :Scratch-Head:  You changed about everything else!
Email: Sales@CentralValleySlots.com

Offline buybestslots

• buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!buybestslots Is a rising star!
  • NLG
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2014, 09:17:26 AM »
Pinched harness at the door hinge? :Scratch-Head:  You changed about everything else!
worth a try  will try after my lunch break  thanks

Offline Shaggy

• Reputation Power: 143
  • Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!Shaggy Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2014, 12:46:03 PM »
I lost display on mine when the harness that plugs into it was just barely rubbing the bezel on the ticket printer. I had to unplug it and turn it over to see the broken wire. Easy fix but tedious to find.
"All things being equal. The easiest explanation and the easiest answer is probably the right one".

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2014, 12:46:20 PM »
Steve, I had one that powered up then when I closed the door the display went out. Kept thinking door wiring, I/O, mpu, power supply. Drove me nuts. Then I noticed the door was a little hard to close and when the latch went down display went dead. Ended up being a goofy cash can that held cash door open a little. When the door latched it pushed the cash can and I guess pinched something behind it. The can had a big block of metal with optics in it.
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
i'll check those things also found 2 plus on io cards on door boards were mixed  but that made no difference , I move to another machine for now, still want to get it going

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2014, 11:29:50 AM »
was uba  unit swapped it  and game booted up
thanks for helping

Offline therockinelvis

• Capes are not just for Super Hero's
  • Topic Moderator
  • Reputation Power: 173
  • therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!therockinelvis Is an-NLG GOD!
  • NLG
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2014, 01:14:30 PM »
Well I thought I had mine fixed. Turned it on today and as I latched the door off it went. Started moving wiring harness around door hinge and it would do it again. The door or cabinet seems to be racked as it is a little tough to close the door. Fiddling with the belly door switch seems to cause it but no door error comes up. Just display goes out making machine boot again. I may have to look for another harness as this is getting old. You swapped UBA mine has WBA did you change entire or just the head and transport?
Thank Ya Thank Ya Very Much.

the rockin elvis

Offline buybestslots

• NLG
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2014, 01:20:08 PM »
came with uba  put a different one in

Cell Phone and Pad Mode

imode wap wap2

NLG Archives

Archives @ newlifegames.net Wayback Machine

Contact Us

NLG Shop 928 754-4147 Email Us 1788 Highway 95 30 BHC City AZ 86442
If you find this site helpful, please consider becoming a Contributing NLG Member with a monthly subscription to help cover the cost of pizza, coffee, aspirin, hosting, and bandwidth.
Contributing Members: get unlimited personal messages, can save topics and replies as drafts,
can post to the Classified ads, get unlimited access to the downloads, and also get this minty badge:

**Subscription Link** (Click Here) **Subscription Link**

If you would rather remain anonymous Thank You or just want to help support the site, please use this "make a donation" button:

From your entire NLG staff, thank you for supporting NLG.

New Life Games LLC 1788 HIGHWAY 95 UNIT 30 BULLHEAD CITY AZ 86442

Newlifegames.com     Newlifegames.net     Newlifegames.org

Newlifegame.com     Newlifegame.net     Newlifegame.org    Newlifegames.us

New Life Games     NewLifeGames  NLG

We Bring new Life to old Games    1-888-NLG-SLOTS

Are all Copyright and Trademarks of New Life Games LLC 1992 - 2022

FAIR USE NOTICE:

This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner.
We make such material available in an effort to advance awareness and understanding of the issues involved.
We believe this constitutes a fair use of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those
who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

For more information please visit: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use,
you must obtain permission directly from the copyright owner.

The NewLifeGames.com website is optimized for use with Firefox and a minimum screen resolution of 1600 x 900 pixels.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal